TO Released

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
263a1ip.jpg

th3realicon

Rotation player
Don't you worry boys, ESPN is reporting that as soon as he got released both the Redskins and Giants declared that they are not interested in TO at ALL. I don't see the Eagles lol making a run either so it is safe to say that scumbag is out of our division. Now please go to the Jets and cause them a slow and painful death Terrell. :D

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
He got released from the Cowboys...

Datprince, haha :p

**** man im tight over it, still supporting my cowboys, but i hope T.O gets his ring, after we win next year i won't mind if whatever team he goes to wins loll

T.O still the best.

Yo Prince where you at?

i been real busy with college been working on a paper and shit, ill still be on every other day or so.

get your popcorn ready fellas T.O gonna own the league next year.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
**** man im tight over it, still supporting my cowboys, but i hope T.O gets his ring, after we win next year i won't mind if whatever team he goes to wins loll

T.O still the best.

i been real busy with college been working on a paper and shit, ill still be on every other day or so.

get your popcorn ready fellas T.O gonna own the league next year.

I was waiting to see what you would say....

Does anyone even want TO?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lmao well im not happy about it but we gotta move on now, T.O aint in our future plans so it's all good

supposedly theres a deal going to finalized by next weekend he received offers from teams.....he might go back to the niner's i would lik ehim to go to the broncos put them in good position.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
lmao well im not happy about it but we gotta move on now, T.O aint in our future plans so it's all good

supposedly theres a deal going to finalized by next weekend he received offers from teams.....he might go back to the niner's i would lik ehim to go to the broncos put them in good position.
I'm glad T.O's gone, But unfortunately this makes them a much better team... My Giants Will Still Stomp their asses out though! hahahaha

th3realicon

Rotation player
Drew Rosenhaus is claiming he is in contact with several teams and that he will have a deal done for TO the latest the end of next week.The 49s are said to not be against TO returning.

Paul1355

All Star
Jets could use him.

TO would be on big saga in NY, in a bad way eventually. A one year deal is a good deal from the Bills because TO doesnt go on his rants untill a year after playing with a team.

Jets got lucky last year...Bills choked mid way through the year like always and the Patriots lost Brady...Jets are going to have a hard time this year. And watch out...how did the Dolphins do good last year?? who knows but expect the Jets and Dolphins to be fighting it out again for 2nd place.

I hate the Pats but with Brady back, the whole team is back. And that mean the Jets losing again.