New York Knicks @ Toronto Raptors Tuesday 2/14 7:00PM

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
GTFO out of this gamethread, son.

ari-gold-gtfo-o.gif
you will never hear me say this but cosign and a half

Shumpert gets major credit too... He still got confidence. Even after those terrible shooting games he plays so hard and isn't afraid to take the shot. He missed that shot off glass but it was a good play. And when we got that board back any Knick team in the last 3 years would have just shot the 3 but Shump keeps his head, gives it to Lin, and the rest as they say is history!

yea shump deserves just as much credit he changed the moment with that onball steal against one of the best ballgame managers in the league

smokes

Huge Member
What that guy posted is the exact same reason why ppl need to be patient and not jump to conclusions.

Me, Smoke, and a few other ppl were saying the Knicks would prob pull this game out.

Lol that joelgti is the guy who said he could make a better knicks forum too... Hahaha please ban this guy already!

Shumpert gets major credit too... He still got confidence. Even after those terrible shooting games he plays so hard and isn't afraid to take the shot. He missed that shot off glass but it was a good play. And when we got that board back any Knick team in the last 3 years would have just shot the 3 but Shump keeps his head, gives it to Lin, and the rest as they say is history!

Dare I say our guards are set for quite a few years to come...

smokes

Huge Member
Lin played to many minutes. Enough said...

When we aren't trailing all game long he will get more rest. Wall averages like 37 minutes a night and Lin is in the same kinda shape and tougher too.

I agree we need to get him some rest sometime... But we also need him in games like this. It's a delicate balance.

skisloper

Starter
yeah he did, we really need a back up point guard that can run the P&R unless baron FOR SURE is coming back after Allstar break. Lins probably loving every minute though even if he's tired

without a back-up thete is no choice right now.........Bibby is a waste,,,,,,,
Hope they are scouting the D-league for Lin's back up.....I suppose was Smith makes a decision they will then make a move...not that hes a back-up PG but then more money to spend

shadada

Rookie
OHHHHH, my GODDD, I cannot keep crying, do you see Lin's pressure at the first half when so many turnovers? All the fans, everyone in the stadium hoped to see his turnovers. I love U, my Chinese man. Who can predict he will second-kill raptor before this game?