Jamal Crawford making Hinrich his son

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Hinrich got owned!!!! Thats gotta be embarrassing, what number will that be on the top 10 plays tomorrow? Im sayin top 3 man thats gonna be a popular play. That had to be one of the best crossovers of the year.

metrocard

Legend
Hinrich got owned!!!! Thats gotta be embarrassing, what number will that be on the top 10 plays tomorrow? Im sayin top 3 man thats gonna be a popular play. That had to be one of the best crossovers of the year.

Definately

The top crossover for 2007 was by Arroyo

Check out number 4.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Damn he had the crossover then the fake pass, he faked out 2 guys and got an assist. What do you think about the top 4, would you change the order? Im not sure, they were all great plays. I dont know how Nate hit that shot.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
That was crazy. See I got NBA TV. and it was comcast guys from Chicago commenting.. They called that a travel, and the discussion of that move was talked about for maybe 5 seconds. 1 guy said it was "nice"..

I loved that move it was crazy!!!!! I actually jumped off the sofa.

Remember Jamal of the backboard and a Dunk. I think it was against.. Miami.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Jamal was alwais a good wit his dribbling and wow arroyo...cracked the shyt out that guy wit the fake pass lmao

HITMAN87

Rookie
Say What

Whats an unathletic crossover? Arroyo has great change of speed, quickness and agility, thats part of being athletic. Arroyo crossed up 3 dudes; he's one of the best cross over guys in the NBA\

LOL UR FUNNY MY I THINK ISIAH I COULD CROSSOVER BETA THAN THAT
THAT WAS A MEDIOCRE CROSS AT BEST DEAL WIT IT DONT LET UR LOVE FOR ARROYO GET IN THE WAY OF YOURE BETA JUDGEMENT

metrocard

Legend
Whats an unathletic crossover? Arroyo has great change of speed, quickness and agility, thats part of being athletic. Arroyo crossed up 3 dudes; he's one of the best cross over guys in the NBA\

LOL UR FUNNY MY I THINK ISIAH I COULD CROSSOVER BETA THAN THAT
THAT WAS A MEDIOCRE CROSS AT BEST DEAL WIT IT DONT LET UR LOVE FOR ARROYO GET IN THE WAY OF YOURE BETA JUDGEMENT

Take your lips off Isiah, Isiah got schooled by Will Smith; he has nothing on Carlos.

It was crossover of the year; you shouldn't be talking, you can't even break Curry's chunky ass with a crossover.

I think you're just upset and envy because Arroyo is finally balling and you doubted him for years. Now that Isiah is the worst man in the NBA and Arroyo has a role on a winning team that gets you upset and impairs your judgment.

Stop hating, you're Puerto Rican too, atleast be proud of the brother;

Arroyo = king of embarrassing dudes with his crossovers

Enjoy the vids, hater.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
LOL UR FUNNY MY I THINK ISIAH I COULD CROSSOVER BETA THAN THAT THAT WAS A MEDIOCRE CROSS AT BEST DEAL WIT IT DONT LET UR LOVE FOR ARROYO GET IN THE WAY OF YOURE BETA JUDGEMENT

Damn, even his crossover is underrated. Arroyos gotta be one of the most underrated players in the league and learn how to quote sumone.

HITMAN87

Rookie
Take your lips off Isiah, Isiah got schooled by Will Smith; he has nothing on Carlos.

It was crossover of the year; you shouldn't be talking, you can't even break Curry's chunky ass with a crossover.

I think you're just upset and envy because Arroyo is finally balling and you doubted him for years. Now that Isiah is the worst man in the NBA and Arroyo has a role on a winning team that gets you upset and impairs your judgment.

Enjoy the vids, hater.

I NEVER HATE I JUST KNOW TALENT WHEN I SEE IT AND DONT COMPARE ISIAH TO ARROYO ISIAH = HALL OF FAME/TOP 50 NBA PLAYE/WORLD CHAMPION BOT NBA AND NCAA

ARROYO=? KING OF EMBARRASING DUDES WIT CROSS OVERS IS WHAT U SAID WOW THATS GREAT HE COULD GO JOIN AND 1 AND WHAT IS UR FASCINATION WIT CURRYS ASS???

metrocard

Legend
I NEVER HATE I JUST KNOW TALENT WHEN I SEE IT AND DONT COMPARE ISIAH TO ARROYO ISIAH = HALL OF FAME/TOP 50 NBA PLAYE/WORLD CHAMPION BOT NBA AND NCAA

ARROYO=? KING OF EMBARRASING DUDES WIT CROSS OVERS IS WHAT U SAID WOW THATS GREAT HE COULD GO JOIN AND 1 AND WHAT IS UR FASCINATION WIT CURRYS ASS???

You said Curry and Crawford were going to be All Stars two years ago. You thought Omar Cook, Marcus Hatton and Darryl Hill were going to be legit NBA players; they were some of the worst guards to ever enter in the NBA for your information...lol Cook is a NBDL ledgend, nothing more. Hatton died, and Darryl Hill was a 30 year old senior @ St John's. You eye for talent is garbage; I doubt anyone would take you seriously as a scout since your main focus is "Talent" instead of work ethic. You would go as far as Isiah, honestly.

I'm comparing crossovers, Arroyo is one of the best in the world; you gotta understand that. If Arroyo didn't have a crossover, he wouldn't be playing basketball.

Yo we could go back to High School....the only prediction I got wrong was Peter John Ramos. All the guys your scouted are back in the BXworking at C-Town pushing the cart. You = very bad scout.

HITMAN87

Rookie

Enjoy the vids, hater.

http://<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gyIgmjB0PMA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gyIgmjB0PMA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

HITMAN87

Rookie
You said Curry and Crawford were going to be All Stars two years ago. You thought Omar Cook, Marcus Hatton and Darryl Hill were going to be legit NBA players; they were some of the worst guards to ever enter in the NBA for your information...lol Cook is a NBDL ledgend, nothing more. Hatton died, and Darryl Hill was a 30 year old senior @ St John's. You eye for talent is garbage; I doubt anyone would take you seriously as a scout since your main focus is "Talent" instead of work ethic. You would go as far as Isiah, honestly.

I'm comparing crossovers, Arroyo is one of the best in the world; you gotta understand that. If Arroyo didn't have a crossover, he wouldn't be playing basketball.

Yo we could go back to High School....the only prediction I got wrong was Peter John Ramos. All the guys your scouted are back in the BXworking at C-Town pushing the cart. You = very bad scout.

THATS FALSE I NEVER SAID THAT I ROOT FOR ST JOHNS SO OFCOURSE IMA ROOT FOR THEIR PLAYERS, AND MY EYE FOR TALENT IS GARBAGE? THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO NEVER HIT A JUMPSHOT IN HIS LIFE TRUE STORY. I TOLD EVERYONE DERON WILLIAMS AND CRIS PAUL WERE GONA BE STARS, I WANTED D LEE AT 3O AND NATE, YOU THOUGHT RAMOS WAS THE NEXT SHAQ AND U JUST STARTED WATCHING NCAA U WAS ON INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS FOR A GOOD MINUTE AND ALL UR DUDES FLOPED FRAN VASQUEZ, RUDY FERNANDEZ, TIEGO SPLITTER, SERGIO RODRIGUEZ, TKIVILLI HOW EVA U SPELL IT , BIERDRIN, IMA NAME SIX , GOT 150 BUT ILL JUST SAY 6

http://<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5fkszAS3dh4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5fkszAS3dh4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

AND THATS A CROSSOVER HOMIE TAKE NOTES

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
man theres no doubt Isiah's better then arroyo...well crossover i dont know man cuz arroyo got a nice crossover and shyt man im still goign crazy over that fake pass...but idk ive neer seen any of Isiah's crossovers or games

Status
Not open for further replies.