Knicks @ Bucks

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I`m watching here in England on my league pass.

This is going to be a long night. We are terrible at the moment. These players don`t want to play for this coach.

la2ny

Starter
Sorry bout not being able to make the thread. LLast night I had some fam issues an it was a very long night.

Regarding the game

wtf_is_this_shit2.jpg

Being down 23 after 1 is bad, but to quit on the team & comsider the game over after only the 1st quarter is pretty damn pathetic. That leaved us with 3 quarters to cut down a 23 pt lead which is about an average of having to out score them by 8 points per Q. Every team in the NBA makes a run. When did you guys start watching basketball? Seriously. To quit after the 1st Q because the Knicks came out slow is sad.

The Knicks are right back in this game & our defense has been outstanding during the 2nd Quarter.

It's just sad to read these gameday threads. Each & every night... UNLESS the team is winning, no matter if it's down 20 in the 1st (not often) down 13 early in the 2nd or down 5 heading into the 4th Q... Fans consider the game "over" & the "Knicks lost" & the "Knicks suck". It's seriously pathetic.

Unless you "winning" some fans, not all; but some fans have no idea to believe in the team & have faith in a comeback. I'm just glad MDA & these players don't have that type of mentality of quitting during the 1st Q... All because a slow start.

If you seriously think MIL would have scored 32 pts & held the Knicks to only 9 pts every Q then I seriously question how long you've been actually watching basketball because every team "makes a run".

smokes

Huge Member
It's just sad to read these gameday threads. Each & every night... UNLESS the team is winning, no matter if it's down 20 in the 1st (not often) down 13 early in the 2nd or down 5 heading into the 4th Q... Fans consider the game "over" & the "Knicks lost" & the "Knicks suck". It's seriously pathetic.

Unless you "winning" some fans, not all; but some fans have no idea to believe in the team & have faith in a comeback. I'm just glad MDA & these players don't have that type of mentality of quitting during the 1st Q... All because a slow start.

If you seriously think MIL would have scored 32 pts & held the Knicks to only 9 pts every Q then I seriously question how long you've been actually watching basketball because every team "makes a run".

Going down 32-9 in the first quarter is also pathetic. And they are getting paid millions to be pathetic, we are doing it for free. So who's worse?

Pathetic? Wrong. You never heard of a team getting off to a slow start? I guess not. This team showed heart during the 2nd quarter; something you lack as a fan. Heart.

& since you wanna talk about $$$...

Melo & Amare make close to 20M per season. Billups is due 12M next year.

MDA makes what? 6-8M per season... If that.

Just goes to show who's more important to the team. The elite players or the "coach".

So... Since you wanna use $$$ as an excuse to quit after 1 Q; I hope to god I never see you blame MDA after a L because after all... Look @ how much money his players make compared to him. lmao.

smokes

Huge Member
Pathetic? Wrong. You never heard of a team getting off to a slow start? I guess not. This team showed heart during the 2nd quarter; something you lack as a fan. Heart.

& since you wanna talk about $$$...

Melo & Amare make close to 20M per season. Billups is due 12M next year.

MDA makes what? 6-8M per season... If that.

Just goes to show who's more important to the team. The elite players or the "coach".

So... Since you wanna use $$$ as an excuse to quit after 1 Q; I hope to god I never see you blame MDA after a L because after all... Look @ how much money his players make compared to him. lmao.

Oh god. Can you make a single post without trying to defend your hero Mike D'antoni? I didn't even mention him and you're defending him :lol:

Yeah, woohoo, they showed some heart in the 2nd quarter. Let's see how much heart, hustle and energy they show in the 4th quarter hmmm? Then talk.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
Oh god. Can you make a single post without trying to defend your hero Mike D'antoni? I didn't even mention him and you're defending him :lol:

Yeah, woohoo, they showed some heart in the 2nd quarter. Let's see how much heart, hustle and energy they show in the 4th quarter hmmm? Then talk.

Thank you, We already know the drill with this team. They could be so predictable in an unpredictable way, If that makes any sense.

This coach is not going to get it done..The off season couldn't come any sooner..I don't care what happens.