Knicks Brass made us a struggling .500 team by alternating Amare & Kmart playingtime

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks Brass made us a struggling .500 team by alternating Amare & Kmart playingtime

Saturday 26 Oct., the Knicks Brass had some clown in the front-office announce that Amare & K-Mart will be alternating games ....
And I thought HC Woodson was a IDIOT in the Knicks vs Pacers postseason series for not giving a healthy Amare, K-Mart, and Camby playingtime with Tyson Chandler in the series .. when its the Knicks Brass calling the shots on substitute coaching. LOL

The Knicks 2013-14 roster have 3 great chemistry veteran players in Amare, Kenyon Martin, and Meta World Peace.
Seperating the best "MESHING" veteran players on a Knicks team that hasnt showed any team chemistry in the preseason, postseason, or the "one on one" 54 win season. Has made the Knicks a struggling .500 reg-season team.

I will not be suprise this season if Knicks players scratch them selves on the bench, and say they are to injured to play.
MSG paid billions in renorvations for Ranger fans and tourist, the real NBA Basketball fans will be at Barkley Center in Brooklyn.

if only.you wouldn't ruin you're great posts with comments like Knicks players scratching to sit out with injuries. and no real fans of the Knicks at the garden. and amare and k mart should alternate games. we need them for the playoffs. not an 82 gm reg season. we will win 50 games this year. and then tthe playoffs are a crapshoot pending on whether we make jump shots or shoot 30% its way too early to make.grandiose speculations. especially when essentially we.improved from last year. nothing we lost in terms of our non oft injured players Ala sheed camby and Kurt kills us. however our additions and resigns improve us. yes we lack legitimate size and we have holes defensively but we will not.be a sub 500 % team that's just illogical.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

tiger0330

Legend
I guess Woody's hands are tied by the medical staff in playing KMart and Stat like that because no head coach in his right mind would want to play a patch work lineup like that all season. Woody did hold out hope that we would get better rotations as the two get healthier and in better condition as the season progresses.

I just don't like Bargnani in the starting lineup based on the way he played in the preseason but the latest is Bargnani says he struggled because of his pneumonia and his month long inactivity because of it. Woody and the team are buying the pneumonia excuse for now and Bargs look to be the starter by default for now. I look for a mediocre start to the season while the team juggles these lineups and develops chemistry, I just hope it's not below .500 mediocre.

Broadway

All Star
I guess Woody's hands are tied by the medical staff in playing KMart and Stat like that because no head coach in his right mind would want to play a patch work lineup like that all season. Woody did hold out hope that we would get better rotations as the two get healthier and in better condition as the season progresses.

I just don't like Bargnani in the starting lineup based on the way he played in the preseason but the latest is Bargnani says he struggled because of his pneumonia and his month long inactivity because of it. Woody and the team are buying the pneumonia excuse for now and Bargs look to be the starter by default for now. I look for a mediocre start to the season while the team juggles these lineups and develops chemistry, I just hope it's not below .500 mediocre.

So let's chronicle Pneumonia Gate.....

Caught Pneumonia probably a few days to a week prior to August 20th during the Euroleague Championsips

"The FIP thanks Bargnani for his work done and wishes him the best of luck for the future," the statement said.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...bargnani-new-york-knicks-eurobasket-pneumonia

We got 2 choices here concerning Bargs

Oct 1st Quotes
"Ain't no pressure on him," Anthony said at the end of practice on Tuesday, the Knicks' first of training camp. "You come here and play ball. All the pressure is on me. It should be easy for him."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/pressure-isn-bargnani-melo-article-1.1473246

"When you play with great guys it makes the game easier because they're drawing attention and they know how to play," said Bargnani, who pronounced himself fine after a bout of pneumonia."

Oct 17th Quotes
"It's looking good," Woodson said on Sunday. "I don't know who's going to start yet. But I like the makeup of Andrea and Melo on the floor at the same time with Tyson[Chandler]. In the scrimmage we worked that combination. It wasn't bad."

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/48545/melo-bargnani-combo-looking-good

"Me and 'B' had a great week, just playing together, spacing it out on the court, me trying to learn from, him, him trying to learn from me, trying to see what spots he likes out there on the basketball court," Anthony said. "For the most part, he's actually a smart player; he can play off people."

Oct 27th Quote

"He's not going to adjust to the New York style, the New York way of living, overnight. So I'm not asking people to be patient with him but as his teammates we're very patient with him,"...Anthony said

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/49199/bargnanis-troubles-a-concern-for-knicks

Kum by effin Yah Yah Yah I guess that's why Melo and B GET PAID THE BIG BUCKS(signed Isiah Thomas)

You're 2 choices are.....

Believe these lies

or

Don't believe these lies

Decide what fan you want to be and ask yourself on what basis am I making my decision.​

metrocard

Legend
So let's chronicle Pneumonia Gate.....

Caught Pneumonia probably a few days to a week prior to August 20th during the Euroleague Championsips

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...bargnani-new-york-knicks-eurobasket-pneumonia

We got 2 choices here concerning Bargs

Oct 1st Quotes

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/pressure-isn-bargnani-melo-article-1.1473246

Oct 17th Quotes

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/48545/melo-bargnani-combo-looking-good

Oct 27th Quote

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/49199/bargnanis-troubles-a-concern-for-knicks

Kum by effin Yah Yah Yah I guess that's why Melo and B GET PAID THE BIG BUCKS(signed Isiah Thomas)

You're 2 choices are.....

Believe these lies

or

Don't believe these lies

Decide what fan you want to be and ask yourself on what basis am I making my decision.​

Excellent post and great job on breaking everything down into two.

Kiyaman

Legend
if only.you wouldn't ruin you're great posts with comments like Knicks players scratching to sit out with injuries. and no real fans of the Knicks at the garden. and amare and k mart should alternate games. we need them for the playoffs. not an 82 gm reg season. we will win 50 games this year. and then tthe playoffs are a crapshoot pending on whether we make jump shots or shoot 30% its way too early to make.grandiose speculations. especially when essentially we.improved from last year. nothing we lost in terms of our non oft injured players Ala sheed camby and Kurt kills us. however our additions and resigns improve us. yes we lack legitimate size and we have holes defensively but we will not.be a sub 500 % team that's just illogical.

This season we need some team-chemistry, and a frontline of Amare, K-Mart, and Meta could produce team-chemistry if they were giving the chance at the start of the season, as a bench-trio-lineup.
At the start of the season our first priority should be team developement, and team chemistry ..
We shouldnt be worried about future injuries to two players that our star-player want to play their position.
If we start the season with the same "one on one" isolation-system we used in preseason, we are doom.
In the preseason games we seen talented players, and untalented players, but we didnt see any type of team-meshing from any of the players.

Last edited:

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
Barkley is right when he said nobody likes to play with a guy who doesnt pass.
His teammates stop moving as soon Melo gets the ball on the offencive side. Why bother, he is going to shoot 8 out of 10 times anyway. Add JR to the offence and its over for everybody else. They become spectators like us, just watching Melo and JR dribbling or shooting. That is NOT a team bball.

Kiyaman

Legend
Barkley is right when he said nobody likes to play with a guy who doesnt pass.
His teammates stop moving as soon Melo gets the ball on the offencive side. Why bother, he is going to shoot 8 out of 10 times anyway. Add JR to the offence and its over for everybody else. They become spectators like us, just watching Melo and JR dribbling or shooting. That is NOT a team bball.

:agreed:
Wow, Groundpilot .... u must be from around the way, thats how the Knicks-fans talk about the Knicks.
What have the Melo & JR selfish-ballhoggin done to the Knicks ....
well, it stopped the LinSanity-era run ..
it had Amare punching at the Fire Extinguisher glass during the postseason games ..
and it also had Sheed, Kurt, and Kidd retire lastseason before the postseason games LOL

what linsanity era run. 30 games ? are you freaking kidding me. real Knicks know the Lin mess was a farce and he's already being talked about backing up Beverly in Houston. just stop. I'm so tired of the foolishness that is posted on this site. talking about real Knicks fans. because yea we would win 54 games last year with Lin at PG and melo off the squad. get off it.

skisloper

Starter
what linsanity era run. 30 games ? are you freaking kidding me. real Knicks know the Lin mess was a farce and he's already being talked about backing up Beverly in Houston. just stop. I'm so tired of the foolishness that is posted on this site. talking about real Knicks fans. because yea we would win 54 games last year with Lin at PG and melo off the squad. get off it.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE
Beverly would be starting over felton as well........Personally i would rather have LIN then have Raymond....anyway scary to listen to the Knick Brass playing Anare only 14 minutes a game.....Thats 7 minutes a half...whats the point.....He wont Gel with those minutes and will become very frustrated....at this point let him play and if he lasts he lasts.............U cant take an NBA star and say here u go get in ther for 3-4 minutes and rock it.....too much pressure...

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE
Beverly would be starting over felton as well........Personally i would rather have LIN then have Raymond....anyway scary to listen to the Knick Brass playing Anare only 14 minutes a game.....Thats 7 minutes a half...whats the point.....He wont Gel with those minutes and will become very frustrated....at this point let him play and if he lasts he lasts.............U cant take an NBA star and say here u go get in ther for 3-4 minutes and rock it.....too much pressure...

You're out of your mind if you'd rather have Jeremy ****!ng Lin over Raymond Felton

skisloper

Starter
You're out of your mind if you'd rather have Jeremy ****!ng Lin over Raymond Felton
There are a lot of things I may be out of mine for but LIN over Felton would not be one of them....listen I could understand how you would want felton but I promise you the difference either would make to the team is very little....I do find lins open game a step up for ISO melo....

Last edited by a moderator:
Lin has done nothingggggggg. not.even talking about Felton I was talking about the OP claiming melo pushed Lin out of here. we wanted to resign Lin btw. fools. but that poison pill contract ended those plans.

its funny. with potentially 60 million wrapped up in four players if we had resigned Lin. Chandler amare and Lin would be the biggest waste or 45 mil ever. and we would lose shump because of it. every single person on this forum would throw a hairy fit and whine. whyyyy did we give Lin that contract. you're all so near sighted and obtuse its ridiculous. open your eyes.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound

Lin is a much better pick and roll player and a better defender. Felt had the leagues worst average points scored against him last season. He's a terrible defender and an average playmaker. He only averaged 5.5 assists per and was 30th in assist to turnover ratio.

Ray is an average point at best. Numbers don't lie.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingCharles34

All Star
In my opinion both Lin and Felton are average borderline starter/backup point guards. Anyone still hung up on Lin not being here at this point should probably consider moving on

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Lin is a much better pick and roll player and a better defender. Felt had the leagues worst average points scored against him last season. He's a terrible defender and an average playmaker. He only averaged 5.5 assists per and was 30th in assist to turnover ratio.

Ray is an average point at best. Numbers don't lie.
Ekhm, assist/turnover ratio:
Raymond Felton: 2.39
Jeremy Lin: 2.10

IMO a very comparable score, but in the playoffs:

Raymond Felton: 2.76
Jeremy Lin: 1,00

Moreover, also in the playoffs:

Raymond Felton: 14.1 ppg, .444 FG%, 3.4 trb, 4.7 ast
Jeremy Lin: 6.9 ppg, .250 FG%, 3.4 rpg, 3.4 ast

Felton is a way better PG, especially playing under pressure, Lin lost his starting spot during the playoffs for a reason. And to make it even more complete:

Ramond Felton: $8.54M remaining on his contract through 2014/15
Jeremy Lin: $20.12M remaining on his contract through 2014/15

You do the math. Felton may not be an all-star caliber point guard, but he simply outplays Lin... and all that for much much less $$$.