LOL..Marbury Cries Like the Bitch He Is!

portega1968

El Cacique
Steph said that he would prefer his jersey be retired in Boston

That's the cusp of delusional... I dont think anyone in this universe has a worse God complex than this guy. One would think that somehow somewhere there would be some humility in there.... but it would be easier to catch Bin Laden praying in the Vatican

http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/heisler/2009/07/28/steph-overload/

this quote from the above blog is on the money:

Hence, the desire to avoid the media filter, now realized in the exploding potential for social networking, as just demonstrated anew by Stephon Marbury, that pioneer in expanding the boundaries of Narcissism.

INSTANT CLASSIC!!!

metrocard

Legend
Marbury Lovers should be aware: It's not that I hate this guy (I think Crazy8s is saying the same thing).

Did I hate him? Yes I did.

But now I just feel bad for him. I'm not even kidding, I think something is emotionally wrong with the guy, and he needs help. He has a warped perspective on reality, he's had it for a while.

What does he gain from putting this video online? What did he gain from blasting the Knicks after he was gone and tried to sabotage our chances of getting a quality free agent?

He's crying, screaming, begging for attention, as a little kid who acts out just to get his parents to pay attention to him would. He needs our attention, and that speaks to extreme insecurity, all his life he got people to pay attention to him by playing basketball. Now that he doesn't have the ball skills as much anymore, he needs some way to get our attention?

It's truly disturbing...

You need help.

What have you done that makes you better than Marbury?

Marbury has accomplished literally a million times more than your whole family tree combined + the future of it.

Kinda lame, when lame computer joes try to feel bad for Marbury, trying to make themselves feel important.

Marbury is making money doing this.
You guys aren't.
If you dont like the guy, then why constantly ride his dick?

LOL*****s getting mad because Marbury is crying on webcam? WOW, lameas****
You guys make a big deal out of everything.
He eats vaseline....oh wow, what a crazy guy he is.
Ignoring the reasons for these things (His father's death, his grandmothers remedy of eating vaseline to cure a sore throat)
But if you don't those things, apparently that makes Marbury a bad person.
I wished all your parents died(to those who laugh at Marbury crying for his father's passing), because you don't even deserve a life(even tho u guys dont do much with it besides hate on the best)

Unfornately you guys dont spend enough time improving yourselves and spend more time following the lives of athlete, judging them from the outside the box.

They tried to keep him in a box...they CAN'T.

I only tune into the Marbury TV shit for like 2-3 minutes for a quick entertainment session...especially since its so easy with my mac, but I'm just way too BUSY to be sitting here all day and hating on the guy.

You guys NEED help.

Marbury is perfectly fine.
Lets see you guys throw a live webcast and get even close to 2 viewers on that shit...and you motha****as aren't the prettiest*****sinthebasket.

KBlack, Marbury blasted the Knicks front office, coaching staff.

Why are you offended?
Real Knick fans do the same thing too.
Marbury was just representing real Knick fans.
He was fed up with the bullshit that was going in NYC and rebeled completely.
Thanks to him, it lead to a quicker exist of Isiah Thomas.

Honestly, don't even reply to my shit.
Just ignore it.
Because you guys won't come back with anything new.
Seriously.
NOTHING NEW.

They can't keep me in a BOX.

KBlack25

Starter
You need help.

What have you done that makes you better than Marbury?

Marbury has accomplished literally a million times more than your whole family tree combined + the future of it.

God did you miss the point.

I'm not suggesting I'm better than Marbury. I'm not belittling what, at one point, he was able to do on the basketball court, the talent he had, etc.

But the fact is this is a cry for attention, he has a serious emotional disorder, I believe. I'm not suggesting I'm better than him at all, and the fact is I'm not bashing him for putting up the videos of himself crying, etc. It shows a serious lack of comprehension of the real world. He obviously has a warped, twisted view on reality, and I think someone in his family needs to get him to stop making these videos, stop him from continuing to make a fool and a laughing stock of himself in the media, and check him into a clinic where he can receive supervised attention to correct his emotional illness.

But, DLee42, who is trying to get me to feel bad for this guy. because of "all his hardships", no that's not going to happen. The guy made $18 million to sit on his ass last year. The fact is he doesn't have to worry about his financial future, nor his family's. His daughter will be able to go to college, she won't hae to work to put herself hrough it. Marbury has a lot more than a lot of people on this planet.

But he needs help, and this is not even a joke. It's not uncommon, Vince Young is dealing with it, Royals' pitcher Zach Greinke dealt with it, Pirates' pitcher Ian Snell is dealing with it, and that's just off the top of my head. It happens, and Marbury NEEDS help.

I am a licensed mental health practitioner from columbia university, and I would have to say with out a doubt Marbury suffers from extreme personality disorder.
i feel sorry for him, But he definitely needs depakote 50 mg Im injection to balance him out.

Paul1355

All Star
your telling me you never cried?
please. the shit this man goes through every day of his life is more then any of you will ever have to handle.
call him a bitch for crying? really?
haters cant get enough of him. why is everything he does such a major concern to you?
having the balls to shed tears in front of thousands of people shows the kind of man he is.
starting a thread about him crying shows the kind of man you are.

What sports star makes a youtube video of himself crying?....i know he's been through alot and I respect the man but if anyone just proved that he needs attention, its Marbury.

metrocard

Legend
God did you miss the point.

I'm not suggesting I'm better than Marbury. I'm not belittling what, at one point, he was able to do on the basketball court, the talent he had, etc.

But the fact is this is a cry for attention, he has a serious emotional disorder, I believe. I'm not suggesting I'm better than him at all, and the fact is I'm not bashing him for putting up the videos of himself crying, etc. It shows a serious lack of comprehension of the real world. He obviously has a warped, twisted view on reality, and I think someone in his family needs to get him to stop making these videos, stop him from continuing to make a fool and a laughing stock of himself in the media, and check him into a clinic where he can receive supervised attention to correct his emotional illness.

But, DLee42, who is trying to get me to feel bad for this guy. because of "all his hardships", no that's not going to happen. The guy made $18 million to sit on his ass last year. The fact is he doesn't have to worry about his financial future, nor his family's. His daughter will be able to go to college, she won't hae to work to put herself hrough it. Marbury has a lot more than a lot of people on this planet.

But he needs help, and this is not even a joke. It's not uncommon, Vince Young is dealing with it, Royals' pitcher Zach Greinke dealt with it, Pirates' pitcher Ian Snell is dealing with it, and that's just off the top of my head. It happens, and Marbury NEEDS help.

Talent is never lost...everyone has talent, and Marbury has superior talent amongst the point guards in the planet.
Its all about opportunity.

Attention? Marbury doesn't need to attempt to get attention.

Marbury could fart in woods of the middle of no where, and the media and Marbury haters would be all over it.

Thats why Marbury did this webcast thing.

People watch Marbury sleep, wake up, get dress, brush his teeth, dance, talk on the phone.

People want to SEE Marbury.

Its not that Marbury needs attention at all, the attention NEEDS Marbury, and Starbury TV is proof.

You believe, but don't know. emotional disorder? Dude lost a father and mad close relatives...its NORMAL to cry over that...where ever you are.
Obviously you haven't experienced enough reality to understand how it feels to lose someone close to you.

Marbury has nothing to lose from this, he's making money and getting more famous each second, for good or bad reasons...Marbury will always be in the mouth of everyone...that makes him very powerful and you haters are just contributing to his impact and strength on the interwebz.

Whats worse?

The guy on webcam with several viewers watching everything he does
or the viewer who sits on the computer butt naked Trillion style on the doritos diet?
Exactly.
The only fools here are the viewers.

Marbury would look like a fool if he had no attention and got ignored.
But sadly, its the total opposite.

Marbury looks like a genius right now and his show is getting bigger and bigger...it can really get to the point people would PAY to watch Marbury.

What sports star makes a youtube video of himself crying?....i know he's been through alot and I respect the man but if anyone just proved that he needs attention, its Marbury.
this happened live. someone else recorded the part of him crying , put it on youtube.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Dudes are still supporting Marbury huh. Marbury was an outstanding scorer with a ****ed attitude. But it's clear now that he has some serious mental issues. All jokes and bullshit aside, Marbury needs some counseling. All of you guys making excuses for him crying like a lil bitch on youtube, you motherf*ckers need counseling also.

Excusing Marbury's bazaar behavior because you liked him as a basketball player is like excusing O.J. for killing bitches because he could run in the NFL. Makes no sense. Personally I don't really care.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Can EVERYONE get over Marbury -__- I stopped caring about him ever since he became a Celtic. You guys bringing him up just shows how much you guys dickride him holy **** I dont even post here nomore i just come here to check in how my knicks are doing and im STILL seeing Marbury stuff what did he kill your kids or something hop off -__-

AND IN RESPONSE TO THE VIDEO
well its a GOSPEL song right? hes a religious man now and well most religious people when listening to Gospel cry maybe he was crying about his dad or something but Gospel makes ALOT of people go into tears I have no problem with the video i dont think any less of him by seeing the video and well im not saying I would cry to a gospel song but ALOT of people do ONLY problem I have with this video and this whole topic is

1. Its in a KNICKS forum
2. Why post it on the internet and why with a shirt off?

Dirk

Benchwarmer
lol It's on a Knicks forum cause he ruined our franchise for several years, what we are not allowed to talk about ex players???? Anyone who watches this video and thinks this guy is in his right mind is crazier than marbury is. I have nothing against him ballin tears (he puts more enthusiasm into that than when he's ballin on the hardwood IMO), it's the fact he has his shirt off and he does it for 3 minutes in front of a webcam and distributes it to a global audience which he knows fine rightly it's going to be viewed multiple times and the basis of much discussion. SERIOUS ISSUES, THIS GUY NEEDS HELP REALLY REALLY FAST:barf:

CoolClyde

Wackbury

why did he stream that? holy crap, that was stupid
he had to know playing music from dad's funeral would make him cry...
:boohoo:

:alert:FLASH! MARBURY'S GOT PROBLEMS!:alert:

makes me glad he's off the team. wish it didn't end the way it did, but...
whew...wacky! he must be on doctor-prescribed drugs.

Cheers!
:beer:

pat

Starter
I don't know why we are still arguing 1. Enough people have -- most likely correctly -- observed that Marbury has some serious mental health issues.

2. Either Metrocard is taking the piss, then you shouldn't react, or he is serious then he must be so delusional that there is no point in arguing at all.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lol It's on a Knicks forum cause he ruined our franchise for several years, what we are not allowed to talk about ex players???? Anyone who watches this video and thinks this guy is in his right mind is crazier than marbury is. I have nothing against him ballin tears (he puts more enthusiasm into that than when he's ballin on the hardwood IMO), it's the fact he has his shirt off and he does it for 3 minutes in front of a webcam and distributes it to a global audience which he knows fine rightly it's going to be viewed multiple times and the basis of much discussion. SERIOUS ISSUES, THIS GUY NEEDS HELP REALLY REALLY FAST:barf:
My problem is you guys hate on this guy like he raped your mother hes gone he has NOTHING to do with the knicks anymore and you guys STILL dickride this guy like everyone just get over Marbury hes gone not a knick probably not in the nba soon SOO just drop it and yea like i said only problems i have with the video is that he posted it on youtube and he has his shirt off and his friend is singing but ALL IM SAYING IS its not right to make fun of the man just for crying to a gospel song

tiger0330

Legend
WHAT!!? Is that true? Why?

Now can someone explain why he was eating Vaseline during his livestream...

That is wild homo, no?
Not as crazy as it sounds. Robert Chesbrough who invented vaseline ate a tablespoon of vaseline every day. He lived to be a 101 years old.

Marbury is really hurting himself lately. First bad mouthing the Knicks and now this stream which makes him look like a nut job. If some team offers him the vets min he better not turn it down like he did the Celtics.

dave2138

Rotation player
I dont know if any of you saw this, but Marbury apparently posted his phone number asking people to call him. So all you psychos out there who want to call and say how much you love/admire him, here is your chance.

StarburyMarburyA lot of people where asking for a hot line number. Well here it is. Call me anytime. Love is love. I love you more then you know 9179237775
18 minutes ago from UberTwitter

Dirk

Benchwarmer
My problem is you guys hate on this guy like he raped your mother hes gone he has NOTHING to do with the knicks anymore and you guys STILL dickride this guy like everyone just get over Marbury hes gone not a knick probably not in the nba soon SOO just drop it and yea like i said only problems i have with the video is that he posted it on youtube and he has his shirt off and his friend is singing but ALL IM SAYING IS its not right to make fun of the man just for crying to a gospel song

Nah, I don't hate him like he raped my mother. If he done that i would hunt him down and I would murder him and rot in jail the rest of my life considering I avoided the death penalty. I'm not dickriding him, I don't know where you getting that from. I'm just commenting on a former Knicks player who is tetering on the edge of pure dementia. One would think that Stefon doesn't need to do this, with all the money he has and a successful business underway. Point out to me where I am making fun of him or "dickriding" him. Okay maybe you are not pointing me out specifically but when Marbury is asking for it like this and for the lack of success he brought to our franchise I don't mind Knick fans having a go at him, I think they are entitled to it. He needs to shut his mouth fast and stop posting shit like this. Is his Mom still alive? I would love to know what she thinks when she takes a look at what he has been doing of late.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
"I kno dats not strawberry flavored vaseline, starbury is eatin, wow wow wow"

"Why is starbury cryin, what the hell is goin on, geeeez"

Shaqs tweeter response to Marbury's streaming for help.

I can't watch Marbury destroy his career. It's moronic. There honestly would've been a time where I'd have been happy to see this, but it's beyond lame. He's literally ruining his career with obsessive and creative narcissism.

If he's not psychologically damaged, then arrogance has made him completely stupid.

Read this.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=adande_ja&page=Adande-StarburyTV-072809