kim kardashian & Lin Going out on a Date!

iJoe

Rotation player
This is obviously fake and written by a tabloid journalist. Lets stop giving too much attention to an article which was written specifically to get attention through lies.

Forrest17

Rotation player
If this is true I know exactly what is happening

Kims agent told her to do this, because she has to attach herself to the biggest story in sports right now, because she doesn't like not being the center of attention

This cum dumpster needs to gtfo of here. She is taking advantage of Lin, she is going to go out with him, and then dump him and then tell lie to the media and say he did and said a bunch of horrible stuff to her.. Anything to get the media to feel sympathy for her.. God I hope this isn't true.

jzero29

Rotation player
really?

This would be crazy. If anyone can put a stop to jeremy Lin it is that girl.
Hope it's not true. it just can't be. He's smarter then that.
PS i'd totally hit that, but Lin doesn't strike me as that type of guy.

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Smash her ass, red eye special, sanchez, Portugese breakfast, text Nets' Williams, high 5 Hugh Heffner, win a championship,

repeat

:lol:

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;207961 said:
Smash her ass, red eye special, sanchez, Portugese breakfast, text Nets' Williams, high 5 Hugh Heffner, win a championship,

repeat

When first reading this, I fully assumed the "Portugese breakfast" and the "Nets' Williams" were elaborate sex moves.

Sage

Rotation player

When first reading this, I fully assumed the "Portugese breakfast" and the "Nets' Williams" were elaborate sex moves.

You mean you haven't done a 'Portugese breakfast'? You're missing out haha :D

But seriously, it's gross.

KingCharles34

All Star
This would be crazy. If anyone can put a stop to jeremy Lin it is that girl.
Hope it's not true. it just can't be. He's smarter then that.
PS i'd totally hit that, but Lin doesn't strike me as that type of guy.

Thats what i fear...She can damage his game and his reputation. Some Women are very dangerous...Id smash that and throw her the peace sign

portega1968

El Cacique
Jeremy Lin interview:

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/with_jeremy_lin_yXOGZEaBBMwbUgCIgJ32ZP?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=

Q: Describe your ideal mate.

A: First she would really love God and be a faithful Christian, and then after that, I think, a desire to serve other people, to help with the underprivileged, do a lot of social work . . . great personality and easy to be around. Someone that’s definitely chill, low key, low maintenance.

How many times was Kim Kardashian disqualified in those words?

She still good for a hit and run donkey punch

image_05d1100215.jpg