Knicks V Lakers - Thu, Dec 13 - D'antoni dares show his mo in NYC.

+ rep poll: how many dimes will Ray have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingCharles34

All Star
Fakers are done!!! We're 17 and 5 now take that Miami Boston Brooklyn
jqg5rq.png

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Woody Woodson CHA CHA CHACHA CHA, Woody Woodson CHA CHA CHACHA CHA, Woody Woodson CHA CHA CHACHA CHA, Woody Woodson CHA CHA CHACHA CHA, Woody Woodson CHA CHA CHACHA CHA, Woody Woodson CHA CHA CHACHA CHA, Woody Woodson CHA CHA CHACHA CHA, Woody Woodson CHA CHA CHACHA CHA, Woody Woodson CHA CHA CHACHA CHA, Woody Woodson CHA CHA CHACHA CHA, Woody Woodson CHA CHA CHACHA CHA,

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
'Antoni couldn't even look Woodson in the eye as he shook hands in a microsecond. Class ******* all the way. ****ing loser of a failed coach getting exactly what he deserves

KingCharles34

All Star
Believe it or not I wanna see Stat back. I believe he'll only help us if he can stay healthy. If he does f*ck up Woodson will put his ass on the bench. Amare's gonna have to make more of an effort on D to get minutes and maybe eventually start again. On the contrary I could see him putting in more of an effort on defense, but what good is it when u dont really know how to play defense? How Quickly can Woodson, Sheed, Camby, Kurt Thomas, Chandler, and Kidd help Amare improve his defensive IQ?

smokes

Huge Member
Believe it or not I wanna see Stat back. I believe he'll only help us if he can stay healthy. If he does f*ck up Woodson will put his ass on the bench. Amare's gonna have to make more of an effort on D to get minutes and maybe eventually start again. On the contrary I could see him putting in more of an effort on defense, but what good is it when u dont really know how to play defense? How Quickly can Woodson, Sheed, Camby, Kurt Thomas, Chandler, and Kidd help Amare improve his defensive IQ?

I'm really starting to not even be concerned about Amare's return.

We have the best coach in the league, either Amare will play good D or he'll be traded. That's how I see it these days.

I'm leaning towards the former.

It's not like the Knicks are an elite defensive team. Tyson, Kidd, Brewer are top notch defenders, the rest of the team are doing it purely with effort and intensity.

Red

TYPE-A
I'm really starting to not even be concerned about Amare's return.

We have the best coach in the league, either Amare will play good D or he'll be traded. That's how I see it these days.

I'm leaning towards the former.

It's not like the Knicks are an elite defensive team. Tyson, Kidd, Brewer are top notch defenders, the rest of the team are doing it purely with effort and intensity.

That's all you need these days. And don't forget Shump.

*We're going to NEED Amare to be Amare + ...If we want to be elite.

KingCharles34

All Star
'Antoni couldn't even look Woodson in the eye as he shook hands in a microsecond. Class ******* all the way. ****ing loser of a failed coach getting exactly what he deserves

O Antoni always had very poor body language. Kobe's jab at him sums him up very well. Kobe said that he had a coach that didnt panic, always stuck with the X's and O's. Antoni panics and he gets easily offended when defense is mentioned. Panic is contagious and its not gonna make the team play any better. You gotta stay calm and cool, calculated