No ball movement at all!!

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
When is this team going to learn you can't win if you don't MOVE the ball around until you find the open guy.Its sickning to watch a nba team play so great this season b/c they had moved the ball around for a wide open shot.Then all of a sudden watch the same team that had played so great b/c of that start playing one on one or watching the pg dribble the clock out while the other four players just stand there doing nothing.

At both ends of the floor the boys are getting complacent.

Knicks were holding most teams in the mid to low 90's but of late the opposition is easily netting hundred or more. First priority has to be D, there will be games when likes of Felton, Novak, JR Smith are MIA. In that case our D needs to step up and grind out an ugly victory. Knicks should not have to count on scoring over a hundred points to win games.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
At both ends of the floor the boys are getting complacent.

Knicks were holding most teams in the mid to low 90's but of late the opposition is easily netting hundred or more. First priority has to be D, there will be games when likes of Felton, Novak, JR Smith are MIA. In that case our D needs to step up and grind out an ugly victory. Knicks should not have to count on scoring over a hundred points to win games.

This, to me, is just a matter of flexibility within the roster. Sheed, Camby and STAT's absences have Woody (as far as I've seen it) holding Chandler back to a degree. A lot of people have been on TC's case this season, but he's the only Knick that has persevered through the wear and tear of last season, the Olympics, and the injuries of others without being debilitated enough to sit out himself.

D is, was and will remain what takes this team above and beyond, but it's necessary to spare a thought for longevity in terms of minutes, effort and playing shape. Particularly for Chandler with three 7 footers sitting out due to injury. He's the key cog to Woody's defensive aspirations, and burning him out early would be a fool's gold move.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I really loved the ball movement that the knicks had the last two games? Oh that's right there wasn't none!! :barf:

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Yeah, we had some great ball movement in the last two games where we got the ball to our super-star Melo to shoot 59 shot attempts, it was Boston OUTSTANDING Defense that made our super-star Melo miss 41 shots out of 59 LOL ....

We are DOOMED having a career postseason failure super-star, and his side-kick taking 65% of our shot attempts each game at a low 39% fg shooting.
It would help if the two ball-hogging players add a little defensive-effort, and dont stop the ball-movement every single time they touch the ball .........
The Knicks losing two-straight games to a NON-playoff roster Boston team cancel all the optimistic Knicks fans hope of going to the ECF.
On Wednsday, my friend invited everyone over for "Game-Night" and in the final 2 minutes of the game my friend told everyone to get to STEPPIN .. I had to work late Wed night while my phone did overtime in text from an angry game-night party LMAO at how angry the Knicks loss made so many friends & family members...

NewYork

Benchwarmer
Personally I feel its so predictable to guard the Knicks some nights because you know when Melo is gonna shoot and not pass. You can even sense certain plays when Melo wont even be involved because of the way he slowly trots around in those specific plays. He has to move around hard whether or not he gets the ball to shoot to make it harder for the opponents defense.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I just don't get it with this team.. They played absolutely great for three quarters and two minutes then all of a sudden throw the game plan away that's been working and play iso with melo that nearly costs them the game.COME ON!!

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
I just don't get it with this team.. They played absolutely great for three quarters and two minutes then all of a sudden throw the game plan away that's been working and play iso with melo that nearly costs them the game.COME ON!!

As others have said we thought the game was done and dusted.

Woodson was not concerned about our offense because he thought the Celtics could not score in a Tijuana brothel. Would think by now we'd learn never take our foot off the necks of any opponent in the playoffs particularly your nemesis. Up by 27...So what let's close out Paula+Big mouth Terry+Fake tough KG by 35 or even 40 points.

That why Popovich is one of the best ever, if he's was our coach tonight he rides it out with Prigs and Shump and watches the team not only oust the Celtics but humiliate them in their house. Woodson should be able to grasp you go with the hot hands, you don't build up a 27 point lead and take out 2 players in Prigs and Shump who were decimating the Celtics.

This "He's my guy" mentality has got to go.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
As others have said we thought the game was done and dusted.

Woodson was not concerned about our offense because he thought the Celtics could not score in a Tijuana brothel. Would think by now we'd learn never take our fook of the necks of any opponent in the playoffs particularly your nemesis. Up by 27...So what let's close out Paula+Big mouth Terry+Fake tough KG by 35 or even 40 points.

That why Popovich is one of the best ever, if he's was our coach tonight he rides it out with Prigs and Shump and watches the team not only oust the Celtics but humiliate them in their house. Woodson should be able to grasp you go with the hot hands, you don't build up a 27 point lead and take out 2 players in Prigs and Shump who were decimating the Celtics.

This "He's my guy" mentality has got to go.

Amen to that!!