New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics 12/13/2013 7:30PM

Ah, screw this, what a prayer thrown up by Green there. It's been their friggin birthday all night in this game. Even if we got the lead, they'd beat us with an 80 foot chuck.

Broadway

All Star
Alright, Melo, take this game over, you have our permission just this once.

Every team in he NBA wish they had Melo but they don't

When you need?.

"THAT GO TO BEST PURE SCORER STAR TO TAKE THE LAST SHOTS IN THE CLUTCH"

He's Dat Dude. The best in the business by far. Go Melo it wasn't your fault.

petescud

Starter
Looks like we need a 2 guard as much as a real PG....Unless an un real trade in our favor is made this year, we're goners

Sick of this team. Sick of this coach. He played the hell out of our guys in the 3rd with Melo, Prigs, and Bargs all playing basically 40 minutes or more. Our guys had no steam when it mattered in the 4th. Nonsense.

mafra

Legend
Another 20-5 run Boston throws up against us...this time to seal the game in the fourth. How come Woody cannot go to Tourey? Or whatever his name is? We are getting zero points from now our top 4 guards on a ightly basis.

What was Woody doing? He makes substitution in the fourth, game starts to go the other way.... Do something. Why on Earth JR is still allowed to be in games after the 6 minute mark in the 4th is beyond me.

we are ten Ames under b/c JR is a shell of his last-year self, Melo is not getting it done down the stretch, TC is hurt, and we have nothing at th PG/SG spot. Other than that...

Kiyaman

Legend
I miss the game to take Lady to see "Madea Christmas" for joy n laughs (must see movie for laughter).

WTF happen this was a must win payback game ....

It looks like everyone is blaming the loss on our gaurds play .. the Box-Score showed the guards did real well getting the ball to Bargs & Melo who was 4 shots less of shooting 50 shot attempts.
I wonder why the guards only got the ball to our career 54% fg shooter Amare 9 times in his 2nd 30 minute game.
Amare's talent on the court for 30 minutes deserve 15 shots

metrocard

Legend
I miss the game to take Lady to see "Madea Christmas" for joy n laughs (must see movie for laughter).

WTF happen this was a must win payback game ....

It looks like everyone is blaming the loss on our gaurds play .. the Box-Score showed the guards did real well getting the ball to Bargs & Melo who was 4 shots less of shooting 50 shot attempts.
I wonder why the guards only got the ball to our career 54% fg shooter Amare 9 times in his 2nd 30 minute game.
Amare's talent on the court for 30 minutes deserve 15 shots

I think its best you didn't watch the game, it was one of the worst 4th quarters of the season.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Melo makes it real hard to defend him when he f**king plays like that.
I'll give this one to you antimelos, this was definitely partly his faukt

CoolClyde

Every team in he NBA wish they had Melo but they don't

When you need….

"THAT GO TO BEST PURE SCORER STAR TO TAKE THE LAST SHOTS IN THE CLUTCH"

He's Dat Dude. The best in the business by far. Go Melo it wasn't your fault.

haha. i can hear your sarcasm dripping way over here.

way to take the game over Melo. loved watched the iso-Melo miss while Boston played team ball
and scored over and over again. this is getting old real quick...

tiger0330

Legend
haha. i can hear your sarcasm dripping way over here.

way to take the game over Melo. loved watched the iso-Melo miss while Boston played team ball
and scored over and over again. this is getting old real quick...
One day Melo wants to play team ball and takes 10 shots the next day he takes 25 shots to score 25 points. I can not remember one game where he was clutch this season yet Woody constantly calls his number to take the game winning shot. IMO we've had too many losing streaks with him to sign him to an insane max deal, deal him for players and picks and let's rebuild now.