Denver Nuggets @ New York Knicks 01.21 7:30PM

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
The past couple of games Melo was just missing, maybe because of injury. Tonight Melo looks like he's trying to do too much because he's facing his former team.

I agree though, Melo was a big reason we won the games we did. So come on. I don't like him going iso when we're having a nice flow of ball movement, but he shouldn't be criticized hard.

nyk_nyk

All Star
And the Sprite Spark of the Game award goes to.......

20Walker_I110320212714.jpg

Eddie Kane!!!!!

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I'm sorry guys everytime Melo touches the ball, Breen and Clyde say pass, WTF can the man read the D, thats starting to piss me off, every time but when STAT touches it and shoots they dont care

I hear ya bro, nothing wrong with the occasional ISO to give some rest for the teammates. Just don't overdo it Melo.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I agree. We need to keep one less defender (pg/the double) in the paint and move them to the perimeter to cover the 3's. We've been needing to do that since the season started.

Our guards shouldn't go into the paint so deep. Shooters get too wide open. Hope they can control this in the second half. But.... one issue at a time and they've certainly improved with ball movement. :beer::beer:

mafra

Legend
We up despite 5-14 from Amare-Melo.

Methinks the supporting cast did enough already. Time for our dynamic duo to own the 2nd half, and STOP this losing streak.