Knicks @ Spurs 8:30 PM ET

Kiyaman

Legend
Man the competitive nature of this game is unreal. I just want to see the second unit play the 4th quarter.

There is a world of difference between Dantoni and Popavich. Papavich told one of his rookies to get into the game and within 10 seconds of checking in he fouled someone and Pop took him out. The kid was literally on the floor for 10 seconds. Dantoni will never hold his players accountable, espicially those of All star calliber. What is even more fustrating is the kind of stars we have. Melo and Stat are not known as hard workers, so when teamates see that the top dogs are not putting in work, what incentive or motavation is that for them? The answer is none...

A true star is Derrick Rose. He is the first and last to leave the gym. He holds himself accountable and always says the right things to the media. His teamates see how hard he works and continues to work to make them work that much harder.

u put it all out there....Spurs scored 100 points with 8 minutes left in the game....
all 12 of the Spurs players know there is no room for error in headcoach Pop DEFENSE/offense system.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I guess without Chandler we are pretty much going to get ripped open like tonight. Shump didn't have the best of games either trying to guard Parker.

But make no mistake, something needs to be done about the attitude and effort of this team on the defensive end.

MDA needs to fix that quickly because we already look disjointed with so many new players/returning players.

The offense is now solely consisting of one on one ISO plays and some half hearted picks for Lin. We CANNOT go back to being a jump shooting team because we aren't going to win shit much like last year.

I mean no disrespect...but you must be new around here. Hi, my name is nuckles, welcome to Knicks Online.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Melo is finally shooting over 50% and scoring at a high clip yet we can win and why

because we have a wide open system, we have no structure, guys dont have defined roles and our coach does not understand how to make in game adjustments

Plus the big guy in the middle is missing.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I want either the Spurs top assistant Mike Budenholzer or the Bulls top assistant Ron Adams as our new head coach

those are the 2 most prepared and well coached teams in the NBA

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I want either the Spurs top assistant Mike Budenholzer or the Bulls top assistant Ron Adams as our new head coach

those are the 2 most prepared and well coached teams in the NBA

Ron Adams isn't leaving Tibbs' side, they're really close. Budenholzer would be a good hire tho.

CA7

Scoring Champ
The best part about the last 2 games is

STAT found his game vs Dallas and Melo found his touch vs San Antonio now we gotta fire Sike C'ANToni and put it all together

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Let the Melo hate...
COMMENCE!
yes he is the center of out problems!!
He sucks!!
He is the coach and all 5 players at once!!
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
:gony: