Knicks V Bobcats: Dec 4, 7:30 - What Are We To Expect?

For 10 Rep Points toward your 2nd green thingy, predict STAT's rebound total

• Total voters

Wargames

Starter
yeah I'm changing my mind on the starting role. Shumpert should start at SG, Fields should sub for Melo. It makes sense

KingofNy

Starter
Everything falling apart at the seams. The only thing uglier than the Garden crowd right now is the Knicks' play. Never thought we'd see this so soon. If this keeps up, it will force Dolan's hand with MDA possibly, but who wants to see it go down like this.

I would rather us suck for the first 20 games if it meant we could fire Dumbtoni. We're never going anywhere with this coach...

KingofNy

Starter
yeah I'm changing my mind on the starting role. Shumpert should start at SG, Fields should sub for Melo. It makes sense

Landry's biggest problem is he lacks confidence and decision making... He's about to lose his starting role to Shump and I'm happy to say that. We need a guy like Shump BAD!

We need to make Shumpert our starting PG already. That right I said STARTING PG. Enough is enough already, TD already had his shot and he blew it. We're so much better when Shumpert is on the court, dude plays with so much more confidence than TD.

CA7

Scoring Champ
We're playing like bitches.........I'd rather have the Liberty out there Cappie Pondexter > Toney Douglas

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
This is just unintelligent, uninspired ball.

What are we doing in training?

Can we finally say goodbye to D'Antoni with a loss?

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Did you guys see that statue they're building of Dantoni by the Willis Reed tunnel? Also don't change the channel they're retiring Mike Bibby and Lin's jersey's at halftime.

KingofNy

Starter
STAT is PITIFUL AT DEFENSE

He's been PITIFUL ON OFFENSE this season as well. What a waste of 100M. He can kiss his All-star appearance goodbye if he keeps playing like this. It's not all his fault though...D'umbtoni has him and Chandler camping at the 3 point line all game... Exactly where you don't want your big guys to be.

I've never seen a coach keep his bigs at the 3 point line all game. That's why we never get offensive rebounds. When's the last time Stat posted up? This coach is garbage.

Wouldn't you think that with everyone knowing that we gave up a lot for Melo and that we could have just signed him during the offseason that he would play with a chip on his shoulder? Dude just looks so uninterested out there, like wtf?

KingofNy

Starter
Crazy⑧s;193696 said:
This is just unintelligent, uninspired ball.

What are we doing in training?

Can we finally say goodbye to D'Antoni with a loss?

I bet you $$$ we keep Antoni even if we only get 20 wins. The Knicks FO is loves him. I don't know what the hell they see... He's already lost this team when he lost Melo and Stat at the end of last year. Damn it sucks liking teams with shitty coaches. What's up with NY and terrible coaches?

Jets have Brian Schottenheimer
Knicks have D'umtoni
Giants have Coughlin
Mets have the Wilpons

Ugh. Life sucks as a NY fan.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Wouldn't you think that with everyone knowing that we gave up a lot for Melo and that we could have just signed him during the offseason that he would play with a chip on his shoulder? Dude just looks so uninterested out there, like wtf?

I believe he's the 3rd or 4th leading scorer in the league. what more do u want bro?

Forrest17

Rotation player

he looks uninterested because he is the only one getting anything done and everyone else on the team is sucking hard.

iSaYughh

Starter
Douglas cannot be wearing a Knicks uniform anymore.

Nate Robinson 2.0, slightly superior passing game, except gets mismanaged more as a result.

I can't hate on Toney too hard. He simply is not an NBA point guard. Yet he's being entrusted as a starting PG of the NYK......

He needs to be kindly benched asap, and resume and continue his growth as a quality combo guard off the bench who can be a spark plug, positively effect game flow, and score.

KingofNy

Starter

It's all coaching... We need to get used to it. Our coach doesn't inspire or motivate, he spreads hate. I know I hate him.