(celtics vs hawks)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Most likely the only win for the hawks but i obviously enjoyed it. I have some videos that will have to go in knicks vs celtics game threads next year.

metrocard

Legend
Anyone still thinks Josh Smith is an underachiever? LMAO

Horford is a BEAST and totally fucking sonned Paul Pierced.

ETHER!!!

IM LOVING THE PLAYOFFS!

Kiyaman

Legend
The Hawks are hanging tough in this game.
Josh Smith hustle is keeping the Hawks in close reach in the 4th.
You have to give the Hawks roster their PROPS
Boston 79
Hawks 78
7:39 remaining

When did the Hawks all of a sudden start playing d. As far as Smith goes he has played well in the past 2 games but as Mike Fratello pointed out on more then one occasion he still needs to play smarter and with a lot more discipline. Hogs the ball way too much with his dribble and takes a lot of ill advised 3s. For a guy that only shoots 25% from downtown it's a wonder that Woodson allows him to take any but then again it's not Smith is going to listen to him anyway. Speaking of Woodson he completely out coached Doc Rivers tonight. Celtics are still going to win this series but the Hawks are a tough matchup for them and now the young team has confidence.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Not much of a suprise

Its not that much of a suprise that i have several new videos to share. Even with last nights game being close there were far more plays that embarrassed the celtics then the hawks. Lets take a look at some of them:

Joe Johnson goes to work against the team that drafted him:

Another look @ Joe Johnson breaking Leon Powes ankels:

A Couple years ago this happened:

2004-05-17-inside-peeler.jpg

And Now This:

From the Perspective of Boston Broadcasters:

F*ckin biased boston fans, i hate them. You can see KG push the ref, im hopin he gets suspended for game 5 because of this.

Game 3 Highlights:

Game 4 Highlights:

Paul Pierce hand gesture that cost him $25,000:

pierceqn8.jpg

Heres the Video:

And thats all i got for now. I got a rap song dissin the celtics comin and im hopin to find a clip of the 7 blocks josh smith had on the celtics.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Should Kevin Garments had been suspended for shoving the ref?

iqzhw6.jpg

MArvin Williams and Mendick Jerkins both left the bench and didnt get suspended. Thats the way it should be, but last year Amare and Diaw both got suspended and some say this costed the suns the championship.

ITs obvious that David Sterns wants to see the Celtics go to the finals. F*ck him and the Smelltics.

yo ive watched thid whole series man and besides the first 2 blowouts, its been a good series. I knew it was gonna be somewhat of a good series cause the celtdicks havent played a meaningful game in a while, but i didnt know the hawks were this good. Josh Smith is an absolute BEAST and so is Horford. Joe Johnson looks like kobe out there and bibby is lookin like hes at the top of his game. Man i really hope ATL wins this one. I really wanna see the looks on the big 3's faces when it happens.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
wow that foul by Marvin Williams was crazy, but I would be pissed if I was Marvin cause the Hawks clearly deserve to go on to the next round. The Celtics should have done better.. Celtics keeping there cool after the foul+1 for them.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
wow that foul by Marvin Williams was crazy, but I would be pissed if I was Marvin cause the Hawks clearly deserve to go on to the next round. The Celtics should have done better.. Celtics keeping there cool after the foul+1 for them.

I believe Marvin when he said was trying to catch him. But that was just plain stupid thinking he could catch him from that angle with such speed.

Dumbest looking Hawk in Game 6 = Zaza Pachulia. Looked so dumb in their celebrations.
Dumbest looking Hawk in Game 7 = Al Horford. So clueless the entire game. Obviously he quit from the 2nd half.

Update: LOL! 2:03 left in 3rd: Zaza Pachulia ran into a brick wall = Garnett!!! He is officially the dumbest Hawk ever.

Last edited:
Dumbest looking Hawk in Game 7 = Al Horford. So clueless the entire game. Obviously he quit from the 2nd half.

I think this award would have to go to Josh Smith. I don't think I've eveer seen a player ever look so lost or clueless in a game 7. His first half of play was among the worst I have ever seen.

He's got all the talent in the world but I'd be careful giving him a huge contract this summer. He has a long way to go to reach his potential.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
I think this award would have to go to Josh Smith. I don't think I've eveer seen a player ever look so lost or clueless in a game 7. His first half of play was among the worst I have ever seen.

He's got all the talent in the world but I'd be careful giving him a huge contract this summer. He has a long way to go to reach his potential.

True. Josh Smith was a letdown. But Horford only made up for his cluelessness during garbage time. Still I believe the future is bright for Josh Smith. That was just plain Game 7 pressure coming from inexperience. He became a jump shooter in this game. I agree with the commentators when they said the Hawks deviated from their winning style and instead tried to win it individually.

metrocard

Legend
You guys are clowns
There wouldn't be a game 7 if there wasn't no Smith or Horford.
Its their first time in the playoffs; they're still some of the best young fowards in the NBA.
LOL @ herb ass niggas always being wrong

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
You guys are clowns
Its their first time in the playoffs; they're still some of the best young fowards in the NBA.

Huh? Are you talking to me? I hope not cos I wasn't bashing on Smith's and Horford's contributions to the Hawks BEFORE game 7. Like I said, "That was just plain Game 7 pressure coming from inexperience." So I hope you weren't referring to me. And FYI I've been a fan of Josh Smith since his rookie year which can be referenced with my previous posts/threads.

You guys are clowns
LOL @ herb ass niggas always being wrong

So you're saying Smith played well yesterday?

Smith is one of the best young players in the NBA but he makes dumb decisions and really doesn't know how to play the game. I don't question his potential, I question whether he'll be able to reach it. Somebody need to tell him to stop taking jump shots and 3s oh wait I'm sorry, they already have, except he doesn't listen.

Horford will be in AllStar.

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
Garnetts a herb, and so is Pierce, wtf was he thinking when he threw that blood shit up? wtf is Pierce gonna do? Get stabbed again?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Hawks didnt play well on the road but thats not suprising with them being a young team with very little expericience. They did more then anyone expected on the road, this was suppose to be a sweep. We'll see this team continue to grow next year. For a team that won 29 less games then the celtics to make it a 7 game series.....joe johnson, josh smith, al horford, and the rest of the team deserves alot of respect. I think we'll see alot more growth again next year from Horford, Smith, and Marvin williams.

Garnetts a herb, and so is Pierce, wtf was he thinking when he threw that blood shit up? wtf is Pierce gonna do? Get stabbed again?
I couldnt agree more, Garnett and Pierce are both bitches.