PHX @ NYK 1/18 7:30 pm

KingofNy

Starter
Melo...He coulden't buy himself a basket..he is as off as it gets

That wouldn't be a problem if we had plays that got him open drives to the basket. Problem is he's chucking up shots double covered. It just doesn't work like that. He doesn't have the speed because of his injuries.

LeFlume

All Star
Why is coach sitting down? Shouldent he be running up and down the court..

Sorry..I saw him stand there but I thought it was statue..

KingofNy

Starter
I'll say it again... WHY THE F*CK DO WE HAVE OUR PG ON THEIR CENTER? ANSWER ME THAT? ALL F*CKING GAME. F*CK THIS KNICKS TEAM UNDER DUMBTONI.

KingofNy

Starter
Why is coach sitting down? Shouldent he be running up and down the court..

Sorry..I saw him stand there but I thought it was statue..

He's thinking about what he's going to do with all the money he's robbed from our organization for acting like a coach. He's a fraud.

KingofNy

Starter
No Defense smh

They don't know how to call out screens and Dumbtoni doesn't enforce it so they end up switching and it leads to mismatches. There was an article in the Post about it in the beginning of the season and AS ALWAYS Dumbtoni hasn't done sh*t to fix it. His "so-called" power offense scoring 80 ppg. This guy is a f*cking joke. Our troubles have a lot more to do than not having a true PG. Dumbtoni is garbage.

If it wasn't for Shump catching fire we'd be losing by double digits to a team that's lost 4 straight and can't beat anyone in the league.

KingofNy

Starter
MAN who said shumpert cant shoot!?!?!?!

if knicks SOMEHOW pull off a win...wow shumpert is a ****ing god

You're dreaming buddy. It ain't happening. I watch all the NBA games with league pass and we're the only team in the league that guards Centers with Point Guards and guards Point Guards with PF/C. How does this guy still have a job?

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
gotta give melo the ball and pray basically only hope...doubt dantoni can come up with a good play to get him open on the 3

Red

TYPE-A
They've been running that same D forever... Makes no sense at all. The only reason we're holding team's to a lower score this year is because we hold the ball all 24 seconds every time up the court.

and Tyson Chandler...

and Shump Shump.

They don't know how to call out screens and Dumbtoni doesn't enforce it so they end up switching and it leads to mismatches. There was an article in the Post about it in the beginning of the season and AS ALWAYS Dumbtoni hasn't done sh*t to fix it. His "so-called" power offense scoring 80 ppg. This guy is a f*cking joke. Our troubles have a lot more to do than not having a true PG. Dumbtoni is garbage.

If it wasn't for Shump catching fire we'd be losing by double digits to a team that's lost 4 straight and can't beat anyone in the league.

This guy waits till the ball is inbound to say foul.Not during the time out say "as soon as they inbound foul them fast" no waits till its tossed in and them says it.We looked like we has no idea what to do foul or don't foul this coach is unbelievable man