Knicks vs Bucks Unofficial Game Thread

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
2dki992.png

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
Knicks don't deserve any more game info then that as far as i'm concerned. real disappointment the last few weeks, and for the most part the season in general

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
The Bucks have owned us all year. For some reason, I have hated them as far back as i can remember
icon13.gif

yea i agree but 1 of the games we lost to them shouldent count cause jamal and z bo didnt play cause thats the day they got traded. We only really had Nate cause d lee wasnt averging a double double at the time.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
the knicks are so incosistent, they'll win games we think they'll lose, and lose game we think they'll win. and with that reasoning im saying the knicks beat the bucks tonight

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Look for sessions to light us up in a big way.

Hopefully Larry Hughes keeps up his scoring. He's got 27 at the end of the 3rd! N8's having another good game. Lee's delivering as always and Harrington's dropping some shots.

Man, N8 & Hughes can pick off a lot of passes between them in the back court. A silver lining from the cloud of recent games.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
hughes is a beast on da defense and dat 3 wit a 1 minute 30 left was right between jeffereson's eyes, LOL

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Ok so...

I predicted a win against miami...we lost
I predicted a loss to Atlanta...we win
I predicted a win against NJ...we lose
I predicted a win against Charlotte....we lose
I predict a loss here......WE WIN!

Damn, gotta use thie reverse psych stuff more often

Hughes absolutely lit it up today. No doubt. We won thie game in the 3rd quarter. Outscored them 32-19 i believe? Damn

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Ok so...

I predicted a win against miami...we lost
I predicted a loss to Atlanta...we win
I predicted a win against NJ...we lose
I predicted a win against Charlotte....we lose
I predict a loss here......WE WIN!

Damn, gotta use thie reverse psych stuff more often

Hughes absolutely lit it up today. No doubt. We won thie game in the 3rd quarter. Outscored them 32-19 i believe? Damn

lol i said that in my post before the game. every game we think we'll win, we lose, and every game we think we'll lose, we win. which is exactly why i saw us beating the bucks. guess thats reverse psychology lol?

metrocard

Legend
Robinson/Hughes should of been the starting core rotation since the trade deadline.

These guys have great chemistry for a fast paced back court.

Both compliment each other well too.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Robinson/Hughes should of been the starting core rotation since the trade deadline.

i guess larry hughes is in good terms wit u now???cool

metrocard

Legend
i guess larry hughes is in good terms wit u now???cool

He's always been mad talented, dude should of been all star, but new systems/coaches/injuries plagued him.

He has a young body still...I could ride out with Hughes at SG...he's quality, especially at this system, plus he defends well.

Robinson's D is mad underrated because who else on this team is a defensive pest, disrupting plays on D? Thats always been ignored...Robinson gives a lot of energy on D...

I want Nate and Larry starting...they're mad dynamic side by side.

Nate/Larry > Devin/Vince

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
He's always been mad talented, dude should of been all star, but new systems/coaches/injuries plagued him.

He has a young body still...I could ride out with Hughes at SG...he's quality, especially at this system, plus he defends well.

Robinson's D is mad underrated because who else on this team is a defensive pest, disrupting plays on D? Thats always been ignored...Robinson gives a lot of energy on D...

I want Nate and Larry starting...they're mad dynamic side by side.

Nate/Larry > Devin/Vince

bold statement after only one game, and we all kno hughes has a tendency to be incostent. however, i was a supporter of the trade from the begininning, trading scrubs for a semi-talented player sounded good. and as ive been saying all along i expect hughes to average 15-17 ppg. it would be interesting to see robinson inserted into the starting lineup, but i doubt d'antoni would do this. im hopin duhon gets out of this long slump

TunerAddict

Starter
Robinson's D is mad underrated

Because getting screened, then standing there bewildered while your man scores an easy basket on you is good D.

Because standing around uninterested is good D.

Because fouling a guy so he gets FT's and possession instead of just an easy basket is good D.

Because laying off your man that can't drive by 10 feet is good D

etc...

I can go all day when it comes to Nate Robinson's defense...He has all the keys to be a great defender, he just is either lazy or cares too much about scoring to give any thought to defense besides gambling in passing lanes a chance.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I don't know if Robinson should become the starter or not but if Dantoni has to chew his ass out every game then im all for it.Fact is Robinson HAS to calm down out there.It seems anymore that he is always trying to start a argument with the other team or his coach.IMO that needs to stop b/c he is hurting himself and his team.

Don't get me wrong I like Nate but he has to control his antics on the floor and if that means Dantoni,having to chew his ass out to get his head back on straight then im all for it.He was a completly difirent player after the coach balled him out.

Anyways congrats to the Knicks on the win.Lee,Hughes had great games and Nate had a huge forth.

Akamu

The King

My dude, they style the same look you could tell they are good together.

Larry and Nate have good chemistry and high IQ.

NATE > DUHON

Duhon is straight mielda, I have about 30 clips of Duhon throwing the ball away in critical situations.

Did my boy Nate start this game? I read an article saying he would, I'm def downloading this game I freaking missed it.

Video coming soon!

King Ewing

Banned
Wow, Larry Hughes with a huge game. We are still only 2 1/2 games back from that 8th seed! I'll be looking forward to tomorrow night's game on NBA TV!

Lets not give up just yet guys.