'Missing Link' in human evolution found

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Just because you made a choice to believe what you do, does not make it accurate. A lot of what you believe is still just opinion. Fortunately, the bible deals with only facts. I like facts. I'll go with that every time.

Ok. From this quote alone I can see it is pointless having a rational and logical debate with you because, quite frankly, you are the most irrational and illogical person I have ever debated. What you just said here, I could respond with the same (minus the bible part, obviously. because the bible does not deal with only facts). Clearly we disagree on what constitutes a fact. If we can't agree on what actually makes a fact a fact, then there is no point debating.

Like I've said before. All I ask is that when you are 80 years old and the end of the world has not happened yet and god has not come down to save the JWs (because I guarantee with 100% certainty this will not happen), try to remember the debates we've had. Hopefully you'll come around then.

Ok. From this quote alone I can see it is pointless having a rational and logical debate with you because, quite frankly, you are the most irrational and illogical person I have ever debated. What you just said here, I could respond with the same (minus the bible part, obviously. because the bible does not deal with only facts). Clearly we disagree on what constitutes a fact. If we can't agree on what actually makes a fact a fact, then there is no point debating.

Like I've said before. All I ask is that when you are 80 years old and the end of the world has not happened yet and god has not come down to save the JWs (because I guarantee with 100% certainty this will not happen), try to remember the debates we've had. Hopefully you'll come around then.
You have yet to prove how Mathew 24:14 has not come true. That is because as much as you would like to disprove it, only a fool would argue with what's right in his face. So instead, you will skip over it, and tell me I'm the irrational one. I can deal with that. My wife calls me worse when she's angry :)

AND I'm gonna tell you now you already lost, because Jehovah has already set up his Kingdom in heaven, and the reason I know this, is because the Bible prophecies that when the Kingdom is established in heaven, true worship of God will surface on earth like it never has. And since I happen to be around to witness this, I can tell you now, that you have already lost. That is why bible prophecy is so powerful. Because it happens, and those watching and showing faith , only they will take note. The rest will be like Noah's day. Come knocking when it rains. Im not much of a gambler, But the day you look up and see false religion gone, the very thing you say you can't wait for, know that the end has officially arrived. And though im not a betting man, I do bet that when the end comes, you will wish you had taken the watchtower serious then! Oh, and those around on the opposing end of Jehovah at that time won't get off easy. He said all those will have to know who he is... HAVE TO KNOW! That means before one goes, so will all their false reasonings and deeds. Scary thought.

And on a side note. With the way things are going with the world today, do you really think either of us is going to live to see 80, before one of these nut bag dictators press the red button, somewhere? Or we get a sudden outbreak of H1n1 x's 60 somehow? I think I heard somewhere that Las Vegas will be under water pretty soon. You really see a bright future? Word? You put a lot of faith in imperfect man :)

LJ4ptplay

Starter
You have yet to prove how Mathew 24:14 has not come true. That is because as much as you would like to disprove it, only a fool would argue with what's right in his face. So instead, you will skip over it, and tell me I'm the irrational one. I can deal with that. My wife calls me worse when she's angry :)

AND I'm gonna tell you now you already lost, because Jehovah has already set up his Kingdom in heaven, and the reason I know this, is because the Bible prophecies that when the Kingdom is established in heaven, true worship of God will surface on earth like it never has. And since I happen to be around to witness this, I can tell you now, that you have already lost. That is why bible prophecy is so powerful. Because it happens, and those watching and showing faith , only they will take note. The rest will be like Noah's day. Come knocking when it rains. Im not much of a gambler, But the day you look up and see false religion gone, the very thing you say you can't wait for, know that the end has officially arrived. And though im not a betting man, I do bet that when the end comes, you will wish you had taken the watchtower serious then! Oh, and those around on the opposing end of Jehovah at that time won't get off easy. He said all those will have to know who he is... HAVE TO KNOW! That means before one goes, so will all their false reasonings and deeds. Scary thought.

And on a side note. With the way things are going with the world today, do you really think either of us is going to live to see 80, before one of these nut bag dictators press the red button, somewhere? Or we get a sudden outbreak of H1n1 x's 60 somehow? I think I heard somewhere that Las Vegas will be under water pretty soon. You really see a bright future? Word? You put a lot of faith in imperfect man :)

No you're wrong. Sorry. You'll see some day, hopefully.

Why should I trust the bible when it is wrong on so many things? The biggest one being life on earth is only 6,000 years old. Clearly, if you believe that then there is no hope for you. It's the equivalent of saying New York is 7 yards from San Francisco.

Also, the bible can't even agree on the most important day in christian history. Why should I trust a book of stories with so many contradictions.

And there are many examples of Matthew changing things to make it seem like they are true prophecies.

LJ4ptplay

Starter

So much for a perfect historical and factual book. Can't even get Jesus' geneology straight. So many contradictions. And what about when Adam and Eve were made? One version says they were made at the same time, another version says Adam was made first and Eve was made from the rib of Adam. Which is it?

And what's so great about Matthew 24:14??
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Clearly the end has not come. So the prophecy has not come true. And people have been preaching the gospel for about 1,000 years, so nothing new there. So remind me again how this is such a great and true prophecy?

Plus, Matthew has many contradictions...

(Matthew 8:13 & 8:14) Jesus healed the leper before visiting the house. (Mark 1:29-30 & 1:40-42) Jesus healed the leper after visiting Simon Peter’s house. Before or after? Come on Matthew, get you records straight.

(Matthew 8:5-7) The Centurion approached Jesus, beseeching help for a sick servant. (Luke 7:3 & 7:6-7) The Centurion did not approach Jesus. He sent friends and elders of the Jews. Did he approach or didn't he? Come on Matthew, get you records straight.

(Matthew 9:18) He asked for help, saying his daughter was already dead. (Luke 8:41-42) Jairus approached Jesus for help, because his daughter was dying. Was she dead or wasn't she? Come on Matthew, get you records straight.

(Matthew 10:10) Jesus instructed them not to take a staff, not to wear sandals. (Mark 6:8-9) Jesus instructed his disciples to wear sandals and take a staff on their journey. Were they instructed to take a staff and sandals or not? Come on Matthew, get you records straight.

Matthew 2:15, 19 & 21-23 The infant Christ was taken into Egypt. Luke 2:22 & 39 The infant Christ was NOT taken to Egypt. Was he taken to Egypt or not? Come on Matthew, get you records straight.

Matthew 5:1-2 Christ preached his first sermon on the mount. Luke 6:17 & 20 Christ preached his first sermon in the plain. Where did he preach his first sermon? Come on Matthew, get you records straight.

I could go on and on and on. So please, stop saying the bible is a perfect historical and factual book. And how can you quote Matthhew prophecies, or any prophecy for that matter, when the bible is filled with contradictions and discrepencies.

Clearly it is an imperfect book written by imperfect people. You say you can't trust scientific theories because it is based on imperfect science and imperfect people, yet you believe everything in the imprefect bible that was written by imperfect people. That's funny.

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I was forced to go through the pain of biblical studies at a God bothering Christian school, and I remember clearly reading the following in an ancient old bible from 1820 something...
  • And he had caused the acursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them. (2 Nephi 5:21)
  • "And Cain said to the LORD, "My punishment is too great to bear! "Behold, Thou hast driven me this day from the face of the ground; and from Thy face I shall be hidden, and I shall be a vagrant and a wanderer on the earth, and it will come about that whoever finds me will kill me." So the LORD said to him, "Therefore whoever kills Cain, vengeance will be taken on him sevenfold." And the LORD appointed a sign for Cain, lest anyone finding him should slay him. (Genesis 4:13-15)
How ****ing wrong is that!!!!!!!

When God created man in his image (or vice versa as the modern world thinks) he sure didn't make any of his children dark skinned and non-delightsome.... Therefore, 80% + of the NBA's ancestors were driven forth by your God for their absence of moral fibre.

The bible was written by moralistic and spiritual men, but also by a-holes with an agenda....Christianity and Catholicism generate fear, propaghanda and stigmas as much as they generate anything beneficial.....

I'll never hate on any of the hyper-friendly Christians out there, but I'm not gonna walk on the eggshells of a vengeful God created by Man for reasons both good and wicked either....

Had to say it!!!

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I was forced to go through the pain of biblical studies at a God bothering Christian school, and I remember clearly reading the following in an ancient old bible from 1820 something...
  • And he had caused the acursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them. (2 Nephi 5:21)
  • Had to say it!!!
I dont plan on getting into this debate, but i am a christian and proud of what i believe in. This quote is from Nephi, which is from the book of MORMON, not the bible. and the book of mormon contradicts itself often.

johnstarky

Rotation player
[/list]I dont plan on getting into this debate, but i am a christian and proud of what i believe in. This quote is from Nephi, which is from the book of MORMON, not the bible. and the book of mormon contradicts itself often.

I didn't want to get into a debate because it is very easy to lead atheists to evidence but it is impossible to get them to think.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I didn't want to get into a debate because it is very easy to lead atheists to evidence but it is impossible to get them to think.

If you don't want to get in a debate then keep your opinions to yourself. Don't make ridiculous claims about a group of people and then run away. Atheists are atheists because they think. We make opinions based on evidence. Religious arguments have little to no evidence. The definition of faith is to believe in something without evidence. Try learning about something before you make claims about it.

johnstarky

Rotation player
If you don't want to get in a debate then keep your opinions to yourself. Don't make ridiculous claims about a group of people and then run away. Atheists are atheists because they think. We make opinions based on evidence. Religious arguments have little to no evidence. The definition of faith is to believe in something without evidence. Try learning about something before you make claims about it.

Nobody is running away from anyone.I was posting to two people in this thread and you thought that I was trying to start a debate with you.If I wanted to debate you about these topics I would of wrote to you in a more secular matter since you cannot comprehend anything that is spiritual.Debating you would be a waste of time because you simply won't believe in God no matter how easily a theist breaks it down for you.

You and other nonbelievers make this fallacious assumption about people who believe in God.You assume that believers are ignorant, stubborn, uneducated and intellectually challenged simpletons that reject anything that involves scientific evidence, you obviously fail to recognize that some of the most well known scientists of the past were devout believers.And that the bible wasn't written to be used as some kind of scientific text book to explain the laws of this universe.There is no passage in the bible that tells you that the earth is six thousand years old or that dinosaurs cohabited with humans.

You also assume that science has disproved the existence of God but there is no empirical evidence that disproves God's existence.Just because you cannot find God under a microscope or inside of a test tube doesn't prove that there is no God.I never knew that something has to be scientifically discovered in order for that thing to have an existence.If that were the case then we should stop trying to discover extraterrestrial life on other planets since there is no such thing as extraterrestrials.

If faith is to believe in something without evidence then you obviously have a lot of faith to believe that something came out of nothing and produced everything that exists around you.Where is the evidence that your universe was created out of nothing?

I promised myself not to get into a debate with you because it is your own personal choice to believe in God or not believe in him but since you fervently make it your duty to attack theism and feel that your mind is more advanced than the mind of the average believer I had to make a couple of points.Thank you for reading my post and I expect you to reject everything that I wrote.

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Nobody is running away from anyone.I was posting to two people in this thread and you thought that I was trying to start a debate with you.If I wanted to debate you about these topics I would of wrote to you in a more secular matter since you cannot comprehend anything that is spiritual.Debating you would be a waste of time because you simply won't believe in God no matter how easily a theist breaks it down for you.

You and other nonbelievers make this fallacious assumption about people who believe in God.You assume that believers are ignorant, stubborn, uneducated and intellectually challenged simpletons that reject anything that involves scientific evidence, you obviously fail to recognize that some of the most well known scientists of the past were devout believers.And that the bible wasn't written to be used as some kind of scientific text book to explain the laws of this universe.There is no passage in the bible that tells you that the earth is six thousand years old or that dinosaurs cohabited with humans.

You also assume that science has disproved the existence of God but there is no empirical evidence that disproves God's existence.Just because you cannot find God under a microscope or inside of a test tube doesn't prove that there is no God.I never knew that something has to be scientifically discovered in order for that thing to have an existence.If that were the case then we should stop trying to discover extraterrestrial life on other planets since there is no such thing as extraterrestrials.

If faith is to believe in something without evidence then you obviously have a lot of faith to believe that something came out of nothing and produced everything that exists around you.Where is the evidence that your universe was created out of nothing?

I promised myself not to get into a debate with you because it is your own personal choice to believe in God or not believe in him but since you fervently make it your duty to attack theism and feel that your mind is more advance than the mind of the average believer I had to make a couple of points.Thank you for reading my post and I expect you to reject everything that I wrote.

I just had to call you out, that's all. If you don't want to debate, that's fine. Just don't say I can't think and expect me to not answer.

It's funny that you say non-believers think believers are simpletons right after you make a statement that atheists can't think. :confused: Did you ever think of my point of view? From my side, believers seem like the pompous ones telling me I'm evil and will go to hell and their way of thinking is the right way and everybody else's view is wrong (all without any evidence).

If you do want to debate, then provide an argument or claim. Then I will provide a counter argument with either evidence or philisophical questions of logic based on current evidence. Otherwise, keep your mouth shut on the subject.

johnstarky

Rotation player
I just had to call you out, that's all. If you don't want to debate, that's fine. Just don't say I can't think and expect me to not answer.

It's funny that you say non-believers think believers are simpletons right after you make a statement that atheists can't think. :confused: Did you ever think of my point of view? From my side, believers seem like the pompous ones telling me I'm evil and will go to hell and their way of thinking is the right way and everybody else's view is wrong (all without any evidence).

If you do want to debate, then provide an argument or claim. Then I will provide a counter argument with either evidence or philisophical questions of logic based on current evidence. Otherwise, keep your mouth shut on the subject.

I never said that atheists couldn't think.What I meant to say was that the atheist can be lead to all the evidence of the existence of a creator but it is up to the atheist to believe in that creator or not.

I'm not denying that you're an intelligent human being.You seem like someone that's been in school for a number amount of years.Even though I don't agree with a lot of claims that you make about theists and religion ,by no means do I consider you some kind of evil and hell bounded person.

Some people are born for getting into heavy debates over hot button issues.I am the type that prefers to watch others battle it out in a discussion.I admit that I'm still in the process of learning a lot of things and have a few more years left until I can play the role of a religious apologist.

I have come to appreciate the points of views of a lot of people and I hope that you write more threads in the near future.

Thank You

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I never said that atheists couldn't think.What I meant to say was that the atheist can be lead to all the evidence of the existence of a creator but it is up to the atheist to believe in that creator or not.

I'm not denying that you're an intelligent human being.You seem like someone that's been in school for a number amount of years.Even though I don't agree with a lot of claims that you make about theists and religion ,by no means do I consider you some kind of evil and hell bounded person.

Some people are born for getting into heavy debates over hot button issues.I am the type that prefers to watch others battle it out in a discussion.I admit that I'm still in the process of learning a lot of things and have a few more years left until I can play the role of a religious apologist.

I have come to appreciate the points of views of a lot of people and I hope that you write more threads in the near future.

Thank You

That's cool. I respect your opinion. No harm done.

Last edited:
First, sorry it has taken me so long to get back, Just been busy with getting the kids situated with school and other stuff, like most everyone else.

Now, the fun part.

No you're wrong. Sorry. You'll see some day, hopefully.
Yes, I do see every day. I see all of the things that Jesus said would happen, take place. The world is getting worse and worse. I was just telling my wife that J.h.s has now replaced H.S, while H.S is college now. That's how fast this system has our kids growing. It's terrible. I can't ignore the way the world is declining. And it just so happens to be at the time Jesus said it would? Coincidence? Word?

Why should I trust the bible when it is wrong on so many things? The biggest one being life on earth is only 6,000 years old. Clearly, if you believe that then there is no hope for you. It's the equivalent of saying New York is 7 yards from San Francisco.

First, let's be clear, we are talking about the origin of mankind, clearly the bible states that animal life began before humans.

Is it true that there is only accurate written human history a little while after the Bible said mankind began? A simple yes or no would suffice here. Because if that is true, then that would lend a strong argument to the Bible being accurate. And then, if that's so, it bewilders me why you would stand all high and mighty and say this "The biggest one being life on earth is only 6,000 years old. Clearly, if you believe that then there is no hope for you."

Because I'm thinking it is a very good reason to believe that Humankind began exactly when the Bible says, in light of intelligent civilization documenting life around the Biblical time line. But hey, that's just me!

Also, the bible can't even agree on the most important day in christian history. Why should I trust a book of stories with so many contradictions.

And there are many examples of Matthew changing things to make it seem like they are true prophecies.

Enlighten me. What is the most important day in Christian History? Don't worry, I'll wait!!! *surely hopes he does not say Jesus' Bday*

And I will get to these so called changings and contradictions once I tackle your next post.

First, these video's are a joke and it poor taste at that. It's much better when you use your own line of reasoning. Moving on.

So much for a perfect historical and factual book. Can't even get Jesus' geneology straight.

Yikes. Understand that Mathew and Luke were two very different people, and their expressions of the geneology would be displayed in their very writing styles. The same way everyone in a class may do a book report on the same book, but in their own way. Some will include more facts, some will dumb it down to get to the point. Mathew, begins his breakdown of it, starting with Abraham, While Luke traces all the way back to the garden. Either way, they both show that Jesus was born in the line of David the King. Mathew was a tax man, Luke a doctor. Hmm, it's easy to see why Luke's account would include more finer details, than a tax man's account!!!!!!!! Tax man, or doctor, who's thesis would you expect to be more refined?

Mathew started his this way. Mat1:
1 The book of the history of Jesus Christ, son of David, son of Abraham:

Then he proceeds to start it after Abraham.

Luke starts his first letter to Theophilus like this. Luke1:

1 Whereas many have undertaken to compile a statement of the facts that are given full credence among us, 2 just as those who from [the] beginning became eyewitnesses and attendants of the message delivered these to us, 3I resolved also, because I have traced all things from the start with accuracy, to write them in logical order to you, most excellent The?oph?i?lus, 4 that you may know fully the certainty of the things that you have been taught orally.

So Luke was stating here that he has the intention to trace things back as fully and accurately as possible. Much diff than Mathew, who was just stressing the point of the Davidic time line. They both show the timeline correctly. Just differently.

And what about when Adam and Eve were made? One version says they were made at the same time, another version says Adam was made first and Eve was made from the rib of Adam. Which is it?
Where does this folly occur to you?

And what's so great about Matthew 24:14??
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Clearly the end has not come. So the prophecy has not come true. And people have been preaching the gospel for about 1,000 years, so nothing new there. So remind me again how this is such a great and true prophecy?
How are you missing this? The Prophecy is two fold. First the Kingdom message has to be preached earth wide. That would have to mean according to Jehovah's satisfaction, and then when it has been accomplished, THE END WILL COME.

The first parts of the prophecy has happened. Increase in wars, lawlessness, pestilence, poverty, hunger, Father vs son, Mother vs daughter, no natural affection. Meanwhile, while those things take place, The Kingdom message with be preached in the midst of things. And as the world worsens and the preaching work increases, eventually, Jehovah will say it's time. And then, the end will come.

All one needs to do to see the verification of these things, is click on CNN, local newspaper for the daily tragedy, and then wait for the doorbell to ring one sat morn with 2 well dressed bible students with very good news to tell you. Only thing left is the end. That is why I keep saying I LIVE IN PROPHETIC TIMES. Because all of those things are happening!!!! We're just waiting on the finish. That is how I am bewildered you say Prophecy is hogwash... You clearly lack basic biblical understanding to even see the very simple things written... I mean, Mat 24 is not that hard to grasp, yet you blindly miss it....

Plus, Matthew has many contradictions...

(Matthew 8:13 & 8:14) Jesus healed the leper before visiting the house. (Mark 1:29-30 & 1:40-42) Jesus healed the leper after visiting Simon Peter?s house. Before or after? Come on Matthew, get you records straight.

(Matthew 8:5-7) The Centurion approached Jesus, beseeching help for a sick servant. (Luke 7:3 & 7:6-7) The Centurion did not approach Jesus. He sent friends and elders of the Jews. Did he approach or didn't he? Come on Matthew, get you records straight.

(Matthew 9:18) He asked for help, saying his daughter was already dead. (Luke 8:41-42) Jairus approached Jesus for help, because his daughter was dying. Was she dead or wasn't she? Come on Matthew, get you records straight.

(Matthew 10:10) Jesus instructed them not to take a staff, not to wear sandals. (Mark 6:8-9) Jesus instructed his disciples to wear sandals and take a staff on their journey. Were they instructed to take a staff and sandals or not? Come on Matthew, get you records straight.

Matthew 2:15, 19 & 21-23 The infant Christ was taken into Egypt. Luke 2:22 & 39 The infant Christ was NOT taken to Egypt. Was he taken to Egypt or not? Come on Matthew, get you records straight.

Matthew 5:1-2 Christ preached his first sermon on the mount. Luke 6:17 & 20 Christ preached his first sermon in the plain. Where did he preach his first sermon? Come on Matthew, get you records straight.

I could go on and on and on. So please, stop saying the bible is a perfect historical and factual book. And how can you quote Matthhew prophecies, or any prophecy for that matter, when the bible is filled with contradictions and discrepencies.

Clearly it is an imperfect book written by imperfect people. You say you can't trust scientific theories because it is based on imperfect science and imperfect people, yet you believe everything in the imprefect bible that was written by imperfect people. That's funny.

If you have four eye witnesses to a story, and asked them to tell it, you would expect them to add up for the most part, correct? But would you expect them to mirror each other word for word? highly unlikely. So why would you expect the four gospel writers to have the exact wording for each event. Silly stuff like plain, or mount? This is the basis of your argument? You're better than this. I'm just gonna leave this be, it ain't worth either of our times.

I noticed you failed to address some of my questions in previous posts. Like how you went on and on about natural disasters, and I recounted that Scientists say we are causing more damage to the earth ourselves than anything. Is this true? Must be, because science says so. If that's the case though, even more praise to Jah, because he mentions bringing ruin to those ruining the earth. Which means, he knew something was coming long before Science would be able to confirm it ;)

I also have some info I liked, so I will share. The book NanoMedecine states that the human body is made up of 41 chemical elements. The basic elements- Carbon, Iron, Oxygen, and others- are all present in the "Dust" of the earth.

So I guess it's not so Crazy for genesis to say this: Gen 2:7 And Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man came to be a living soul.

Question. What could Moses use to confirm what Science now has thousands of years later? Or did he have to just trust the human designer, that you say does not exist?

So begs the question, how did those 41 lifeless building blocks come together to form a living human? A Nasa space shuttle is made of of some 2.5 million parts, which takes teams of the most brilliant engineers alive, and many years as well. The human body however is made of some 7 octillion atoms, 100 trillion cells, dozens of organs, and at least 9 major organ systems. Am I to believe that it takes Nasa Years to build a shuttle that they are not sure will even work completely correct, but the human body which is much more intricate just evolved by blind chance? Word doggy?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Enlighten me. What is the most important day in Christian History? Don't worry, I'll wait!!! *surely hopes he does not say Jesus' Bday*

Is it from the omitted sects of the bible? The particular one where it reads:

"As Jesus was returning home with Joseph, a boy ran hard against him and threw him down. Jesus rose and said unto him. "Now as you have thrown me down, I shall throw you down, though you shall not rise" With that the boy fell and lay dead on the ground neath Jesus feet.

Is that the most important? I have faith that it is.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
So begs the question, how did those 41 lifeless building blocks come together to form a living human? A Nasa space shuttle is made of of some 2.5 million parts, which takes teams of the most brilliant engineers alive, and many years as well. The human body however is made of some 7 octillion atoms, 100 trillion cells, dozens of organs, and at least 9 major organ systems. Am I to believe that it takes Nasa Years to build a shuttle that they are not sure will even work completely correct, but the human body which is much more intricate just evolved by blind chance? Word doggy?

But aren't we made in God's image? Hands, feet, cock and balls? Maybe God used Bosch power tools and Nasa use ones made in China? Or maybe women are in charge at Nasa? Those darn apple chewers...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Question. What could Moses use to confirm what Science now has thousands of years later? Or did he have to just trust the human designer, that you say does not exist?

Moses was evil. Otherwise "evil" has no meaning. Every source herein is as legitimate as any of your own. Why don't you give them a read. I've read them. I have faith that they are true.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Anybody who believes that God created the human race is just wrong, plain and simple.

The belief that god created man is just superstitious nonsense. The bible is a book of stories and nothing more than that, just stories.

It is FACT that we have evolved over a period of millions of years. It doesn`t matter how many religious people deny it, it`s a fact.

The sooner we can rid the world of this ridiculous superstitious nonsense which the belief in god is, the better we can live and improve our world. It is the existence of mainstream religions that holds us back.

I know who I am. Myself and everyone else on this earth are related to primates and have changed and developed as a result of natural selection. The evidence and undeniable proof is there, only people who believe in God choose not to believe it.