Knicks V Wizards - Friday, Nov 30th - 7:30pm

How many blocks will TC have against the Wizards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CA7

Scoring Champ
They've had Wall and Nene out all year up until now. When Wall comes back they won't be the worst team in the league no chance.

Wall/Beal/Ariza/Seraphin/Nene

with Crawford 6th man scorer and Webster solid young wing off the bench.

They are an average team.

dont forget Okafor and Singleton thats a solid 9 man rotation

smokes

Huge Member
Only Crazy and me weren't sleeping on Copeland tonight!

12-13 minutes eh Crazy? Well 12:52 sounds about right!

Sperm for you fine sir.

metrocard

Legend
Pablo Prigioni - Excellent performance, zero turnovers, 5 assist, 2 threepointers...Pablo gives what you expect, professional PG play. Dude is a vet with a 20 years old body.

J.R. Smith: How can you hate him?

When Smith is on, he's one of the most unstoppable scorers in the world. When he's off, you know how it is. Great 9-13 FG performance by Earl.

Steve Novak: Glad he's back.

Copeland: Breakout game for the Das EFX homeboy.

Sheed: Always a solid performance, really happy how that transaction worked out for our team.

Felton: Very skeptical about him. I know some people don't agree with how harsh I am on Ray Ray, but I never liked his style and don't think he's fit for us.

Chandler: been on a offensive rampage lately, but I'm happy he's got 10 rebounds tonight, I just want to see more shot blocking and challenging shots. His nickname is the Man Handler....let's see it come alive.

Brewer: Last year we had Landry Fields, now we have this Mario Balotelli clone who's been excellent at defense and offense. He's basically the perfect player to have next to Melo who isn't a terrible defender, but he isn't Ron Artest or Bruce Bowen either. Brewer reminds me of a clean Bruce Bowen on defense.

Anthony: Simply the MVP right now if Knicks continue to get those W's.

Kurt Thomas: WTF? 2 Fouls in 8 minutes, no rebounds, or anyhting...a blank sheet. Thomas doesn't look motivated this season...damn. I really love the guy, all the way back when he was a primary offensive option for us in the early 00's when Houston was injured.

Great win! I don't care if the Wizards, we need these confidence boosters to establish our team as dominate and we're out to there to take names and get that title.

Knicks 2013 Championship...eyes on the prize.

smokes

Huge Member
I'm starting to maybe agree Felton just has blinders on a bit too much, not a good look for a PG playing alongside Melo/JR and potentially Amare...

However he's still a relatively young player and he seems humble and willing to learn, hopefully he will progress under the tutelage of Jason Kidd.

His lack of court awareness can be frustrating at times and I have to be concerned that when facing top level defense he might fall to pieces. We really haven't seen that yet though.

If you watch him closely you'll see him taking semi-contested shots with dudes wide open quite a few times each game.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Woody production presents:

The mysterious case of Marcus Camby: A story about an ex-DPOY

camby.jpg

---

Good game, easy win as expected.

Kiyaman

Legend
Its puzzling cause they got solid veterans in Ariza, Okafor and Nene. I didn't see them struggling this much. I actually had them possibly grabbing the 8th spot in the east. Boy, was I wrong. :D

Ariza, Okafor, and Nene are nice rebounders/defenders in the frontcourt .. the Wiz shouldve went strong after Harden to put in the backcourt with Wall

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
CoolClyde and Munchen13 take the +rep poll by choosing Chandler for 0 blocks in the game. Sadly, that's a safe bet to make these days.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm starting to maybe agree Felton just has blinders on a bit too much, not a good look for a PG playing alongside Melo/JR and potentially Amare...

However he's still a relatively young player and he seems humble and willing to learn, hopefully he will progress under the tutelage of Jason Kidd.

His lack of court awareness can be frustrating at times and I have to be concerned that when facing top level defense he might fall to pieces. We really haven't seen that yet though.

If you watch him closely you'll see him taking semi-contested shots with dudes wide open quite a few times each game.

Felton's improvement still hasnt change from his performance as a Bobcat ..
Melo & JR still need to learn the basics of team-defense and passin the ball in transition
because JR only had two decent games .. Detroit & Washington

All three players (Felton, JR, Melo) need a lot of tutelage from Kidd, Prig, Rasheed, Camby,
and Kurt this season on how to be postseason players

Kiyaman

Legend
Great Game .. our bench-Players gave us 53 points:thumbsup: on 21 for 28 fg attempts:thumbsup:, and over 50% from the 3 ball-line:thumbsup:

Kiyaman

Legend
Crazy⑧s;256390 said:
Not true. JR's performance at home V Dallas was impeccable. Just because you don't like his game, Kiya, doesn't mean that you can insinuate that JR only plays well in blowouts.

Yeah but we lost in Dallas .. Mayo & Carter scored 25 & 14 in MSG, and 25 & 27 in Dallas .. poor-poor defense from JR in both games