Stephon Marbury Banned From MSG!!!!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
[B said:
donchris[/b];50095]
For the record, I don't think Thomas is a bad coach. quote]

I don't know what you're watching. Isiah isn't a bad coach? You call playing Crawford 41 mpg, letting Curry start games instead of David Lee(who's outplayed Curry all season)trying to bench Marbury for Mardy Collins,starting Quentin Richardson even though he shoots 35% on the season, and playing Wilson Chandler 0 minutes and Randolph Morris O minutes in a 18-39 season good coaching?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
For the record, I don't think Thomas is a bad coach.

I don't know what you're watching. Isiah isn't a bad coach? You call playing Crawford 41 mpg, letting Curry start games instead of David Lee(who's outplayed Curry all season)trying to bench Marbury for Mardy Collins,starting Quentin Richardson even though he shoots 35% on the season, and playing Wilson Chandler 0 minutes and Randolph Morris O minutes in a 18-39 season good coaching?

I completely lost all respect for donchris, usually I see where hes comin from with some of the things he says but not this. Hes not only on Isiahs d*ck, but he swallowed.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Sad story, Marbury isn't a bad guy. He is the only one that can sh!t on Isiah, and rat him out of all he has done at MSG, example (Sexual Harassment)

For the record, I don't think Thomas is a bad coach.

....What!!! Isiah shows VERY little emotion, and his coaching stragies are horrible for the most part. I don't know what you are talking about saying that isn't a bad coach.. Isiah can really care less about anything going on, he barely even moves around, only sometimes, Don Chaney even showed more emotion, not to mention the great Jeff Van Gundy.

I dont post much on here but I gotta say: How long is Isiah going to be here? Ticket sales cant be great, I know I was a season ticket holder and I would NEVER go to a Knicks game again until hes gone. Is Dolan on crack? How can he actually think there is a light at the end of the tunnel with Isiah? Anyone in their right mind can see that this franchise is a f***ing disaster in every sense of the word, there is no escaping this hole they are in, except by cleaning house.

Not having the Knicks in the playoffs for another year is just unacceptable. The team has or had all the money out there to build an excellent team and what happens? Well we all see what happened. I dont know about any of you but when im watching the NBA on sunday or on NBAtv or on TNT....I miss seeing the Knicks......who the hell wants to watch them? I sure as hell cant, its disgraceful. But we all know this, now what is the solution?

Noone knows what happened between Marbury and Isiah but by Isiah banning him from the Garden its just one more distraction that the team doesnt need. Does Isiah blame himself? I know he took responsibilty for a loss once but doesnt he realize he is a horrible coach? Jermaine Oneal seems to love him and says it "bothers" him when Knick fans Boo Isiah.....Isiah seems to have some players that love him......I wonder why they love him so much?
Its not a mature or professional thing to do in blaming Marbury for losing or not being able to play without having surgery. Are you a doctor too Isiah? I think you should go to the doctor Isiah and have your head examined....you really suck as a coach.....thanks for destroying our team.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I completely lost all respect for donchris, usually I see where hes comin from with some of the things he says but not this. Hes not only on Isiahs d*ck, but he swallowed.

I am not an Isiah fan! Repeat I am not an Isiah coaching fan. But how is being an Isiah supporter any less discrediting than being a Marbaury fan? Again these two are one and the same!

Kiyaman

Legend
MSG, did I write anything in any of the Marbury Threads other than feelin for him in his grievement of family death.

I went and watched Marbury in alot of his High School games.
The truth be told Isiah Thomas destroyed this Knick Team with his trade for Norris, then Marbury & Hardaway, three LOST PG.
What Marbury did to the Nets should have kept him in the Western Conference untill he retired.

For the record, I don't think Thomas is a bad coach. Clearly he's a horrible GM but he at least had the respect of his players and they all seemed to want to win for him, at least last season.

Its not his fualt, its the team. The Zach Randolph trade was bad but it looked like Isiah was doing the right thing by trading away Steve Francis and Channing Frye. How was he suppose to know? At least you give him credit for being a good coach.

MSG, did I write anything in any of the Marbury Threads other than feelin for him in his grievement of family death.

The truth be told Isiah Thomas destroyed this Knick Team with his trade for Norris, then Marbury & Hardaway, three LOST PG.
What Marbury did to the Nets should have kept him in the Western Conference untill he retired.

Wow, i completely disagree with your post. Fuck what you said, Isiah did not destroy this knicks team. Marbury is still a good player, I hope him and Isiah can work things out. Even if they cant its stupid to by him out or trade him becuase he has an expiring contract. Isiah will prove everyone wrong!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

From time to time you make negative comments about Marbury, as you did here again. What did he do to the Nets? He played well in New Jersey, K-Mart was in his first year and RJ was acquired the year after Marbury left.

Kiyaman

Legend
When I was playing H.S. B-Ball I liked the Knicks, but I was in LUV with the ABA Nets and their running game, they were the best in the fast pace running ABA. Coaches and scouts went crazy when two of my teammates and I got to running the ball up the court so fast with just two or five dribbles before we score. We beat teams by 20 or more points.
Watching Marbury play H.S. B-Ball he was the Star of every game, in certain Halfs Marbury would eliminate his teammates from the offense. Nothing changed in Marbury Game.

The Nets Coaches Scott, Jordan, and O'Koren tried everything they knew to get Marbury into the fast pace running transition game to benefit Marbury lack of defense, but Marbury never put any effort into learning how to pass the ball off his dribble. And the Nets had some of the fastest running players that all got tired of Marbury halfcourt offense and pleaded the 5th to injuries.
Starting with Kittles, Gill, Steven Jackson, KVH, and when Rookie of the year Kenyon Martin bowed out with injuries sacrificing his ROY, G.M. Thorn knew he had to trade Marbury on draft night.

On the ESPN board the week the Knicks traded for Marbury, I posted a thread saying the Knicks will trade KVH before the deadline. Why?
because Marbury, Kittles, and KVH were the Nets Franchise Players, and Marbury blamed KVH for his trade to Phoenix.

Ex-Knick Coach Don Chaney coaches team-defense first, which was the best thing that could've happen to Marbury in his NBA career.
Marbury frustration in coach Chaney team practice lead to G.M. Isiah Thomas comming to the practice facility where the Knicks team practice was stopped by G.M. Isiah.
G.M. Isiah pulled Marbury out of the team-practice and the G.M. and Marbury went to a side basket to have their own practice together.
A week later Coach Don Chaney was FIRED in the worst way.
Did I just say destroy the Knicks, well that was me being nice.
Isiah & Marbury seperated the players on and off the court, and the players that had a bond with coach Chaney (majority of the roster) became seperated from the new coach HOF Lenny Wilkins.
This was done during the 2003-4 regular season.

Kiyaman

Legend
Telfair being a relative of Marbury is more bad than good. Especially this offseason as a FA that wants to play in his hometown.

The Nets has always been a team that goes after New York players since ABA to NBA. But when the Nets traded their draft pick to Portland that pick Telfair with that pick was'nt a suprise after Marbury short tour with the Nets.

Telfair has a better chance trying-out for the Nets than his agent waisting time trying to get an offersheet from the Knicks.

Would Marbury ending contract season become the consistent Star Talented PG that everyone expected of him with Telfair on the same roster? if so then trade Marbury to the T.Wolves so they can resign Telfair.

:smokin:To much Kiya for this Man!!!!!!! :smokin:

You never make any sense. You said that you only greived for Marbury when his dad died and that you dont say bad thing s about him. What do we have hear??? Like Larry Brown told Travis Ariza you are DELUSIONAL!!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
:smokin:To much Kiya for this Man!!!!!!! :smokin:

You never make any sense. You said that you only greived for Marbury when his dad died and that you dont say bad thing s about him. What do we have hear??? Like Larry Brown told Travis Ariza you are DELUSIONAL!!!!!

I did not think I would be agreeing with you, but im only agreeing with you to an extent. I dont have a problem with Kiyaman but what hes doin makes no sense at all.

From time to time you take cheap shots at him. You tried to deny it and took another cheap shot at him in the same post:

Now you have added about an essay that is entirely negative about marbury, and includes Telfair in their. The whole Telfair thing is a joke, as much as I would like to say some things Im gonna take a pass.