The Truth

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Look at it again: it's totally ironic. I very much doubt that MSG and Metro have anything to do with it. Funny though.

As for you "Shealock Holmes" I believe that the moderators have enough access to this site, that they can find out who is logging in from what pc etc. involving a special name in the site history. or something like that, and dont worry they will find out sooner or later who the membership legend is.

:barf: The thread says it all. from post 1 to the last post on this site.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lol you 2300 posts plus the additional memberships you have, outpost me by far, congratulations, you are the legend, I am sure everyone will remember you from the Knicks organization.

I don't care really about who thinks about what, I am here for one thing only is to talk about basketball, the nba, and the New York Knicks, occasionally there are topics about other things, but I want to keep it that I dont know you MSG, I am not sticking up to you...I dont know you man! This is only a little knick forum on the web, who gives a F#ck anymore.

I dont know what makes you think im doin this. Im not sure why your bringin up how many posts i have and how im claimin im a legend. Im half jokin when i say that, I had 3 posters (origknicksgrandson, bleedorangeandblue, knicksfancris) disrespect me for no reason at all. I was puttin them in their place, i been ready to put things behind me with them. I never wanted any problems in the 1st place, i been tryin to become a better poster in terms of showing more respect to others.

What exactly do I mean by saying "Im a legend!"
This site has been up since 2002 i believe, all im sayin is if i was to never post again tomorrow, 10 to 15 years down the road anyone whos been on here a while will remember the Msg33 era, just like the nyknicks126 era and the metrocard era. The 3 posters who called me out above wont be remembered.

I dont really care about any of this but you do. I have plenty of proof rite in this thread. You said yourself:

This is only a little knick forum on the web, who gives a F#ck anymore.

The word "anymore" suggested that you once cared, and maybe your feelings were hurt when you no longer cared, maybe your feelings are still hurt. I can expose you alot worse then this so I would be careful how I reply if i was you, and again, my proof is right here in this thread. I would prefer to drop everything and continue our alliance once your ready to start actin like a man again.

Dayum MSG just got served :lol:
Not really, that was weak. Its not even funny how badly i could expose him if i wanted to.

As for you "Shealock Holmes" I believe that the moderators have enough access to this site, that they can find out who is logging in from what pc etc. involving a special name in the site history. or something like that, and dont worry they will find out sooner or later who the membership legend is.

:barf: The thread says it all. from post 1 to the last post on this site.

*Sherlock Holmes

I dont care if you have the moderators check to see how metrocards and msgknickz34 are. Go ahead, I already told you this. You had no reason to accuse me of being them. Your actin like a bitch, come back to your senses.

The funny thing is that your hopin for the mods to help you out. I hope they dont, you called them out a couple times in this thread saying that their not on here enuff. I dont really care to find out who is creating the aliases, Im not even sure if it is someone on here. It could be people who have been lurking for a while and have decided to f*ck with us, who knows.

Why the f*ck are you so quick to draw conclusions and point the finger at me? That finger just got mac 10'd off, now you only have 9. Dont forget, I can easily further expose you with stuff you already said in this thread but I prefer to drop everything and continue to be alliances. If you ignore me i wont expose you, only if you come back with more disrespectful comments.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
No Sherlock Holmes is referred to "Pat". I dont want to start sh!t, I like you as a poster MSG33 . But I am not going to fight over the other Metrocards, MSGKNICKZ34, etc. By the way nothing I said was pointed to disrespect, but I suggust that someone clears this Bullsh!t type of memberships off this board, if its a 3rd person making it thats not on this site, that could be the solution, and the person doing the memberships.

The only thing I like to focus on but I can't because of some of you (3rd person) is the New York Knicks.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
No Sherlock Holmes is referred to "Pat". I dont want to start sh!t, I like you as a poster MSG33 . But I am not going to fight over the other Metrocards, MSGKNICKZ34, etc. By the way nothing I said was pointed to disrespect, but I suggust that someone clears this Bullsh!t type of memberships off this board, if its a 3rd person making it thats not on this site, that could be the solution, and the person doing the memberships.

The only thing I like to focus on but I can't because of some of you (3rd person) is the New York Knicks.

There were several things that you said about me that i didnt like. Im not going to go through them, you still never said anything about why you accused me of being msg34 and metrocards. It came out of nowhere, i dont know what made you think it was me but whatever. People always complain about my insults but now i have had 4 posters randomly call me out for no reason at all. Im tryin to cut back on the insults but theres not much i can do when i keep gettin called out. At least with you it was a poster with respected status callin me out, the other 3 were nobodys.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

oh jeez looks like i created even more trouble lol

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
If your not an alias who are you? Are you someone who was readin posts from this website for a while, then decided to join?

well one of my friends told me bout dis site like a week ago, nd i decided to join yesterday, if dis name iz botherin every1 ill change it, i jst dnt kno how 2

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
well one of my friends told me bout dis site like a week ago, nd i decided to join yesterday, if dis name iz botherin every1 ill change it, i jst dnt kno how 2

It doesnt bother me that much, as long as your not tryin to be me but as we know others are bothered by it. If you select interactive at the top, click on forums and then go to site feedback i think you can make a thread there asking to have your name changed.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
It doesnt bother me that much, as long as your not tryin to be me but as we know others are bothered by it. If you select interactive at the top, click on forums and then go to site feedback i think you can make a thread there asking to have your name changed.

aight thx man, if things work out my new name will be knickzrulezH20, so this stupid fightin bout my name can finnaly stop

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
aight thx man, if things work out my new name will be knickzrulezH20, so this stupid fightin bout my name can finnaly stop

thanx man i appreciate that but I still believe you are somehow connected to metrocards. Maybe im wrong, but you have to understand that both of you joined the same day and that can only lead me to believe one thing: You either have 2 names or metrocards is someone you know. Im not tryin to start anything, im only goin where facts lead me. If its not you im sorry.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
thanx man i appreciate that but I still believe you are somehow connected to metrocards. Maybe im wrong, but you have to understand that both of you joined the same day and that can only lead me to believe one thing: You either have 2 names or metrocards is someone you know. Im not tryin to start anything, im only goin where facts lead me. If its not you im sorry.

no its aight im me, but i know da metrocards dude, we both joined to mess around, but i felt retarded doin it, so i apoligize 4 dat, as 4 him i think he stopped 2

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
no its aight im me, but i know da metrocards dude, we both joined to mess around, but i felt retarded doin it, so i apoligize 4 dat, as 4 him i think he stopped 2

thats keepin it real, appreciate the honesty and everything. I wasnt really upset about you doin it, i thought it was kind of funny. Im not happy with those who accused me of creating different names but that aint your fault, some of these people should know better. They sounded sure of themselves but in the end they are the ones who have brought themselves down.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
thats keepin it real, appreciate the honesty and everything. I wasnt really upset about you doin it, i thought it was kind of funny. Im not happy with those who accused me of creating different names but that aint your fault, some of these people should know better. They sounded sure of themselves but in the end they are the ones who have brought themselves down.

yea, not tryin to start somethin else here, but nyknicks126 made himself look foolish

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow! I visit up to 10 different Knick-Forums per week, and I notice this Knick 2007-8 Season alot of members just dropped out mainly because of this Knicks poor losing season.
Which has started numerous debates and drawn out arguments that leads into physical altercation if face to face. WHY?
What else is there to write about in a Knick Forum when your angry at Dolan, Isiah, the players, for another Knick LOSS.
So we take it out on each other.
We all want our teams to WIN more games than they lose.
This Knick poor season is noticible when you go to the Garden and dont see the regular old fans there.
Alot of my co-workers that has been Knick-fans for years stop going to the Garden or even watching the Knicks this season.

When you go to realgm site you dont see half of the members they had on their during Larry Brown tour with the Knicks.

Wow! I visit up to 10 different Knick-Forums per week, and I notice this Knick 2007-8 Season alot of members just dropped out mainly because of this Knicks poor losing season.
Which has started numerous debates and drawn out arguments that leads into physical altercation if face to face. WHY?
What else is there to write about in a Knick Forum when your angry at Dolan, Isiah, the players, for another Knick LOSS.
So we take it out on each other.
We all want our teams to WIN more games than they lose.
This Knick poor season is noticible when you go to the Garden and dont see the regular old fans there.
Alot of my co-workers that has been Knick-fans for years stop going to the Garden or even watching the Knicks this season.

When you go to realgm site you dont see half of the members they had on their during Larry Brown tour with the Knicks.

The Knicks are having a poor season, because people don't wait. The Knicks will be a great team. You just have to wait first, receive later.