New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks 12/14/2013 7:30PM

Kiyaman

Legend
7 minutes remaining and we doing the ISO-Melo stand around on offense, while the Hawks are running on offense .. lucky for us the Hawks passing leads to turnovers in the 4th

R the Hawks really the 3rd best team in the EAST ?????/

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
7 minutes remaining and we doing the ISO-Melo stand around on offense, while the Hawks are running on offense .. lucky for us the Hawks passing leads to turnovers in the 4th

False it was run twice, try again.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★

sigh nevermind

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Melo is exploding right now but going to him possession after possession is just foolish while Bargs and T-Hard just stand there

Kiyaman

Legend
4 minutes left in the game, and its a sure 7th win of the season.
Now we can give the ball to Melo to play ISO-Melo (his points mean nothing after Barg/Prig points gave us a 11 point lead)

Broadway

All Star
Thank goodness the Hawks turned the ball over 27 times tonight. Melo feeling good stat padding at the end. We're still no good but this keeps Woodson safe a little while longer.

metrocard

Legend
I thought you guys wanted Melo to close out games? Now he that he does, you guys call it stat padding in the end?

LOL...that's clown behavior, stop it guys. You can give Melo credit at least once, especially after a good game.

LeFlume

All Star
59% shooting from Melo and a couple of boards to go with a few dimes and perfect at the ft-line. Just another night at the office for our superstar. :gony:

petescud

Starter
Our guys played great tonight...JR needs to get back in the gym and practice. Amazing we can't rest our guys without the backups making us nervous, i was hoping we wouldn't choke. I was impressed with Prigs, Melo, STAT, THJr and Bargs the most tonight. When the shots are falling we look good

Broadway

All Star
I thought you guys wanted Melo to close out games? Now he that he does, you guys call it stat padding in the end?

LOL...that's clown behavior, stop it guys. You can give Melo credit at least once, especially after a good game.

Much easier to hit those shots when the team is leading by double digits. I've always said we shouldn't play games that come down to 1-2 possessions. I wouldn't call what he did clutch because the game was never really in question down the stretch. He played relatively decent sans maybe half a dozen ISOs. Big up to Bargs too who managed not to be zero sum tonight. I'm not looking for nor cobra clutching lusting for a hero to worship like you and a few others.

We won as a team tonight and hopefully we can do this a lot more than 7 times out of 23 tries.

Overall the Hawks gave us the win though….

metrocard

Legend
Much easier to hit those shots when the team is leading by double digits. I've always said we shouldn't play games that come down to 1-2 possessions. I wouldn't call what he did clutch because the game was never really in question down the stretch. He played relatively decent sans maybe half a dozen ISOs. Big up to Bargs too who managed not to be zero sum tonight. I'm not looking for nor cobra clutching lusting for a hero to worship like you and a few others.

We won as a team tonight and hopefully we can do this a lot more than 7 times out of 23 tries.

Overall the Hawks gave us the win though….

Easy to hit those shots? Lets see you walk on MSG and try doing that. It was a 5 point game anyway. I'm just tired of people blaming Melo for losses but not giving him any credit when he has a great game.

Wins become team related, but losses aren't.

Melohate logic at it's best.

Broadway

All Star
Easy to hit those shots? Lets see you walk on MSG and try doing that. It was a 5 point game anyway. I'm just tired of people blaming Melo for losses but not giving him any credit when he has a great game.

Wins become team related, but losses aren't.

Melohate logic at it's best.

Yes it's easier to hit those shots when the games aren't 1-2 possession and that goes for any player because the pressure is less. I'm debunking the notion you have to have a go to scorer to win games. No you don't, you should play games to such a degree they aren't always nail biters and play team basketball and wins like tonight will be much easier to come by. Playing hero ball won't.

As far as blame Melo will get the bulk of it as he does(credit) when the team wins but make no mistake about it everyone this year has been getting trashed for their poor play(also coaches). If you feel otherwise you're only allowing your relationship with being a Melo fan to not see this.