GT:New York Knicks vs Clevleand Cavaliers 4/20/12

CA7

Scoring Champ
I guarantee if STAT doesn't play we win by 15, from the start of the game our offense was basically ran for STAT

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
The Cavs broadcasters said it was the Knicks 10th straight loss at Quicken Loans Arena..............

A real Knicks fan also told me this was how the Knicks were playing prior to "Linsanity"............

miked1958

Rotation player
The Cavs broadcasters said it was the Knicks 10th straight loss at Quicken Loans Arena..............

A real Knicks fan also told me this was how the Knicks were playing prior to "Linsanity"............
Ha. Just thought same thing. Then Melo gets hurt. Lin comes in and team catches fire

nyk_nyk

All Star
I guarantee if STAT doesn't play we win by 15, from the start of the game our offense was basically ran for STAT

Yep! We went away from everything that works for us to get Amare his touches. We don't have a pg too properly assist Amare some needs to just play a Kris Humphries role. He can get his points off rebounds and some mid range shots. I don't think we should force feed him though.

miked1958

Rotation player
Yep! We went away from everything that works for us to get Amare his touches. We don't have a pg too properly assist Amare some needs to just play a Kris Humphries role. He can get his points off rebounds and some mid range shots. I don't think we should force feed him though.
Can't change what works at this late stage of season