Game 2: Knicks @ Celtics 4/19

Is this game a must win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

la2ny

Starter
For real the game is not over.
At this point everyone feels it is w/o 2 of our best players and everyone exerting so much energy that we have no one other than Melo to turn something out of nothing. Hope seems bleak man, but im hoping someone steps up annd helps.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
I know Mike Dantoni is thinking " What the hell am i supposed to do"! He resorted to putting roger mason in who chicks a WIDE OPEN 3. That didnt work.

Douglas and fields are playing like 5th grade girls, they are not working. AC is terrible. THat didnt work. I feel for him man.

Melo is the man, he is playing his heart out, and still trying to lead this team. Bringing them together in huddles after whistles, yelling at them. (TD and walker) Can these dude MAN TF UP and lay like they are getting payed. F***

TakMan

Rotation player
The whole event is an experience for this Knicks team. THey've not been lucky with keeping fit, and they have not got what was expected ftom some of their role players. But overall I would not class this as a bad performance thus far. I still think we're better than the Celtics.

Zylx

Benchwarmer
Melo by himself is willing the team back. This is a player that we needed to trade for. He has the team on his back.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
To me, this is the night Carmelo truly became a Knick.

Any traces of Nugget he had on him are forever gone..

Forever.

LETS GO KNICKS!! LETS STEAL THIS F-ING GAME!

I still believe..

la2ny

Starter
**** everyone that hated this trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melo was worth it! W/o him we'd be screwed right now x10!!!! Someone needs to help him though because he is maxed out dude has given it his all.

Zylx

Benchwarmer
Last 3 Possessions Turiaf 2 Pointer Douglas 3 Pointer Mason Jr. 3 Pointer

I think Melo got the message to everyone. STEP IT UP