Knicks @ Mavs-3-10-11: Suck on This Chuck!

knicksin60

Starter
The thing is, the eastern conference teams u named dont have the offense dallas does. Total different basketball. Those teams cant compete with out offense in a 7 game series. Only team maybe orlando.

Regardless of the amount of talent that Dallas has on their roster, they still run the offense through one man. You saw how average they were when they didn't have Nowitzki earlier this year.

KingofNy

Starter
While you all are hating MDA the Knicks are on a 12-0 run. Some fans some of you are.

Some of us are realists. Just because we don't like the coach doesn't mean we're rooting for our team to lose or not watching the game. Some of you guys here act like people are talking bad about their momma when we say anything bad about the Knicks FO. It's hilarious.

iSaYughh

Starter
14 down heading into the 4th. This game is far from over. We have 4 mins to take it to 10 or less & with 8 mins left anything is possible.

Lets just stop going back and forth and killing eachother & pull for this team during the 4th. Good vibes people.

You have a solid attitude broheem.

Coming into this thread and i felt like I walked into a NY Met chartroom with all the whine, cynicism and defeatist attitude wafting around.

Damn.

Let's get the game close and make these Texan punks sweat it out.

Not even every time we lose a game, but every time were losing in a game, there are 10 reasons and at least 9 always wind up being tied to D'antoni.

Would think this man has the power of a malignant god....

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Regardless of the amount of talent that Dallas has on their roster, they still run the offense through one man. You saw how average they were when they didn't have Nowitzki earlier this year.

Average?? They lost dirk and caron butler within a week, top 2 scorers. Sidenote- Wy did amare just try to take the whole team lol

knicksin60

Starter
Really? You think Mia would "shred" us in the 1st rd? Dude its a back to back game on the road against a very deep team esp down low where we are weaker. Some people are getting to high with the wins and to down with the losses...We're a way better team then what we're showing tonight and to be honest this game isnt over yet...14 pts is doable, not very likely with our D tonight but our offense is capable of turning it on.

The Knicks are playing a Dallas team that is older than them and is also going through a difficult stretch of games.I've seen lesser talented teams play better defense against the Mavericks than the Knicks did in the first half of this game.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
How is that a jump ball?? These refs are rdiculous!!! They gotta get fields the ball at the top of the key and let him make a play.

TheNYdude

Rookie
Does Corey Brewer's face bother anyone else? I dont know... for some reason just bothers me. Its his expression or something,... maybe thats why we let him go..

Just saying...

iSaYughh

Starter
What a rank ass pass/turnover by STAT. But a great drawing of the foul by Fields to make amends.

Let's get a +8 run with ~5min to go and not make me hate myself for passing of some action and The Jersey Shore at my woman'a place to rush home for game. And see us down 15 with 2minutes to play.

KingofNy

Starter
lmfao do yu really think steals determine bball IQ? u sir jus implied that and you don't have a high bball IQ

He is long and lanky and plays CONSISTENT D and scores the bball all in limited minutes. Please tell me what tells you that he's got a low bball IQ? How is Balkman's or Rautin's bball IQ? That's who we kept to get rid of him for another low bball IQ guy in Brown and a decent defender with the worst offensive skills in the league in JJ. Are you telling me Brewer's is lower than theirs? LOL give me a break. Brewer is like a spark plug off the bench and has been CONSISTENTLY. I'd take Brewer over anyone on our team except for Stat, Melo, Fields, Douglas, Billups, Williams, or Turiaf.

iSaYughh

Starter
STAT starting to piss anyone off taking jumpers like he's a white 6'6 sf from Brigham Young?

Just sayin...

Started noticing this 'trend' during the brutal, but magnificent Celtic game/loss.

knicksin60

Starter
Does Corey Brewer's face bother anyone else? I dont know... for some reason just bothers me. Its his expression or something,... maybe thats why we let him go..

Just saying...

As much as I wanted Corey Brewer to stay with the Knicks, I have to agree with you about his face. He is perhaps the 4th ugliest player in recent NBA history behind Sam Cassell, Charlie Villanueva and Chris Kaman.

TheNYdude

Rookie
As much as I wanted Corey Brewer to stay with the Knicks, I have to agree with you about his face. He is perhaps the 4th ugliest player in recent NBA history behind Sam Cassell, Charlie Villanueva and Chris Kaman.

Good, so Im not the only one. By the way you need to add Kendrik Perkins to that list....

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
The best lineup tonight is Fields williams Melo Stat and Turiaf. TD is having a off night, and rough on the defensive end. No rebounds for the team. Just flat out no stops. I got faith but watching this is pretty irritating whenI knw wecan beat these clowns.

DieHardPassion

Benchwarmer
He is long and lanky and plays CONSISTENT D and scores the bball all in limited minutes. Please tell me what tells you that he's got a low bball IQ? How is Balkman's or Rautin's bball IQ? That's who we kept to get rid of him for another low bball IQ guy in Brown and a decent defender with the worst offensive skills in the league in JJ. Are you telling me Brewer's is lower than theirs? LOL give me a break. Brewer is like a spark plug off the bench and has been CONSISTENTLY.

once again stop comparing him to balkman and rautins... brewer feeds off loose balls, hustle plays, fast breaks - he deff plays hard but u see at times hes reckless and swipes at every ball - fouls... he cant create for himself either... dude wasn't goin to prosper under dantoni anyways, despiite his "potential", i rather have a roger mason over him on the team... if ur not goin to use him than theres not point in leaving him on the bench discontent and ruining chemistry... but again everybody plays good after they leave the knicks, its a phenomena

KingofNy

Starter
How is that a jump ball?? These refs are rdiculous!!! They gotta get fields the ball at the top of the key and let him make a play.

I thought the same thing. He didn't even touch the ball and the defender's hand was through the rim on that play...That was actually goaltending. We would lose this game either way though...even without the bad calls from the refs. But, that was just one of many bad calls by the refs tonight.