Official fire Herb Williams thread

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
Yes we need to fire the all time highest winning % coach.

As many of you know we need to revamp our whole coaching staff.

Since Walsh is absolutely in love with Hitlers look alike we need to change other people.

Fire Herb and hire Ewing so our players can learn from a true warrior.

I love Herb and met him once and he was as nice as anyone but he is not teaching the knicks players anything and he reminds me of isiah...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

Since Walsh is absolutely in love with Hitlers look alike we need to change other people.

I love Herb and met him once and he was as nice as anyone but he is not teaching the knicks players anything and he reminds me of isiah...

I agree that the Knicks should get Ewing, but not at Herb Williams' expense. Williams has been with the team for years. They should dump Kenny Atkinson, in my opinion. I would like Ewing on the Knicks, either as an assistant or as the head coach. I want Walsh and D'Antoni fired. They both suck.

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
I agree that the Knicks should get Ewing, but not at Herb Williams' expense. Williams has been with the team for years. They should dump Kenny Atkinson, in my opinion. I would like Ewing on the Knicks, either as an assistant or as the head coach. I want Walsh and D'Antoni fired. They both suck.

Woah Woah, I love Walsh he is a saint! I take pride that I was able to shake that man's hand.

Dantoni is one of the worst coaches in the league.
- Horrible philosophy on offense and defense
- Can't draw up good plays towards end of game.
- Horrible time management during crunch time.
- Looks like hitler.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Woah Woah, I love Walsh he is a saint! I take pride that I was able to shake that man's hand.

Dantoni is one of the worst coaches in the league.
- Horrible philosophy on offense and defense
- Can't draw up good plays towards end of game.
- Horrible time management during crunch time.
- Looks like hitler.

I agree. D'Anphony is trash, but Walsh is the one who is letting D'Anphony call all the shots. D'Anphony should coach the New York Liberty. He would get bitch slapped, if he started raising his voice at the players. :lol:

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
I agree. D'Anphony is trash, but Walsh is the one who is letting D'Anphony call all the shots.

Walsh does not want to dump Dantoni because he has a long contract and Dantoni's system would only work with the Utopian line-up of Nash/Lebron/Bosh which Walsh thinks he can acquire. If Dantoni gets those players the high school coach that is our coach will most likely win COTY

Get rid of all these bum-ass coaches NOW!!!! I am sick and tired of watching this poorly coached team day in and day out...Shouldnt these players have improved by now????

Ewing as a coach in NY would obviously be the ideal situation.

Speaking of Kenny Atkinson, believe it or not, is actually one of the more favored coaches by the players, I remember Nate liked him a lot. As far as I know he's really energetic. He visited my high school last spring and had a session with the team; my chemistry teacher in my sophomore year (also the varsity basketball coach) is his brother.

...cue "cool story bro"

Dirk

Benchwarmer
He looks a bit more like Josef Stalin than he does Hitler, you decide:

stalin.jpg

adolf_hitler.jpg

I feel its important that as Knick fans we analyze things like this

Paul1355

All Star
herb is our defensive coach!

I have told posters again and again...Herb is known as our defensive coach of this team! Have we not seen the most piss poor defense for teh past couple of years? Why? because Herb has been here.

He has done nothing and we need an assertive defensive minded assistant coach to take his place

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
I have told posters again and again...Herb is known as our defensive coach of this team! Have we not seen the most piss poor defense for teh past couple of years? Why? because Herb has been here.

He has done nothing and we need an assertive defensive minded assistant coach to take his place

YUP! Herb is Herorrible <-- (that was horrible lol) but he needs to go. Ewing wasn't the most dominate player ever but he is a upgrade and belongs with the knicks.

Paul1355

All Star
YUP! Herb is Herorrible <-- (that was horrible lol) but he needs to go. Ewing wasn't the most dominate player ever but he is a upgrade and belongs with the knicks.

Ewing would be nice and would help any big man on this team...Ewing might want to be a head coach, however.

jpz17

Starter

No educated person knows this, because it just isn't true

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
D'Antoni always stresses defense. that is all he works on..

Ignorance....

I have been watching your dantoni rants for quiet some time. But please do not lie to yourself. D'Antoni does not create a good system of defense to fit the player the knicks have. He is a horrible coach and the numbers prove it. Do numbers lie?