Knicks V Bobcats: Dec 4, 7:30 - What Are We To Expect?

For 10 Rep Points toward your 2nd green thingy, predict STAT's rebound total

• Total voters

nyk_nyk

All Star
Lololololo! That last question was a trick question for dantoni and he fell for it. So you were expecting Diaw to have a good game but didn't properly plan for it?

Wargames

Starter
this m*therf*cker D'antoni going to blame the defense and admit he kept a player just off of injured reserve in the game because he had to wait on Toney..... F*ck that put Bibby if its necessary....

Also the Knicks bad Defense doesn't have Amare spotting up for 3 pointers.

nyk_nyk

All Star
this m*therf*cker D'antoni going to blame the defense and admit he kept a player just off of injured reserve in the game because he had to wait on Toney..... F*ck that put Bibby if its necessary....

Also the Knicks bad Defense doesn't have Amare spotting up for 3 pointers.

Yeah that was dumb for dantoni to admit that he wouldn't take Shump out the game at his request even though he could have ran Bibby for 2 min.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Completely missed this game I see the Knicks lost did Amare play and if so how'd he do(I didn't go through the whole thread)

CA7

Scoring Champ
I didnt mean to sound like i was being too hard on Melo (pause). Hes been exploding in the 4th quarter of just about every game but I'd like to see him play defense for a whole game. He has the ability, theres no question about that but Melo is the last guy i would blame for our poor start.

I wouldnt even blame Douglas, I would place the majority of the blame on Amare, Fields, and Antoni. At the end of the day this team just needs more time, we're not better then the Bulls or Heat but we're not as bad as we been playing

*edit*

I also gotta give Melo credit, hes tried to get his teammates involved. Hes tried to pass more early in games especially, its not his fault that half of them are useless

I feel yeah, Melo's the type that needs rhythm, when easy buckets starts happening he gets frustrated. He also always gets iso buckets which means he's getting before he gets the ball, when he has the ball and after he lets go. Kevin Durant gets to run off screens, back picks and gets plays run for him. An isolation is not a play D'Antoni.

I wanna see major changes from within cause this shits becoming a major disappointment 6 games into the season

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Completely missed this game I see the Knicks lost did Amare play and if so how'd he do(I didn't go through the whole thread)

Statistically speaking he looked good, think 25 points on 50% and 12 boards, but seemed to miss more jumpers than made, got a few easy dunks to even that out, and defensively he makes David Lee look like DPOY

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Statistically speaking he looked good, think 25 points on 50% and 12 boards, but seemed to miss more jumpers than made, got a few easy dunks to even that out, and defensively he makes David Lee look like DPOY

Thats disappointing hopefully as the season goes on Tyson can really get it in his head that he should be one of the best defenders in the league with his body and athleticism.

Red

TYPE-A
I imagine most of Woodson's thoughts are along the lines of:

How many more times can we play iso?

Seriously, could it get any worse than this? Really?

At our BEST, with this roster in the 'Antoni system...

we will be ousted in embarrassing fashion IF we make the playoffs.

Oh - I'm not saying I agree with MDA's use of Jorts.

I disagree with Woodson being any more competent as a coach than MDA.

I'm uncertain about who's the better coach. I am sure that Woodson would do a better job with the way the roster is constructed right now. I doubt he'd be trying to fit square pegs into round holes, which is exactly what MOA is doing...

But I'd rather we go after Laimbeer. He'd be perfect for this roster...

KBlack25

Starter
I'm uncertain about who's the better coach. I am sure that Woodson would do a better job with the way the roster is constructed right now. I doubt he'd be trying to fit square pegs into round holes, which is exactly what MOA is doing...

Nah - a lot of what we have seen on offense - the Iso - is basically Woodson's only play.

Wargames

Starter

But I'd rather we go after Laimbeer. He'd be perfect for this roster...

I like your Laimbeer suggestion, dude is a winner and the fact that he is coaching Kevin Love explains a lot about Kevin Love's growth as a player. My only question is does he have a system ot style of coaching or would he be a more motivational type of Head Coach? Also Zeke's influence makes this a possibility.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I'm just watching Knicks post game presser and this mustached knucklehead said: our offense is good. And my question is, where the hell have you been since 12/25? Our offense sucks!