• Jared Jeffries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks currently have 15 people on their roster, and 1 person is going to be added to their roster, after the Knicks finish selecting a player for their draft.

What trades do you feel could improve the team the most?

These are some trade ideas that I came up with:

The Knicks send Jamal Crawford SG to the Timberwolves for

Rashad McCants SG, Corey Brewer SF, Mark Madsen PF,a 2008 second round pick, a 2009 second round pick and a 2010 first round draft pick

The Knicks get expiring contracts, a decent SG, and some draft picks.

The Timberwolves get a backcourt of Randy Foye and Jamal Crawford.
They also have a frontcourt of Al Jefferson and whoever they draft to add to their frontcourt in this year's draft.

I am more of a fan of trading Eddy Curry, so this is the trade that I want the most to happen. The only thing I don't like about the trade is that we'd end up having to give Nate Robinson and David Lee.

Eddy Curry, Nate Robinson, and David Lee to the Sacramento Kings for

Mikki Moore, Spencer Hawes, Sheldon Williams, and a 2008 and 2009 second round pick.

We get to dump Eddy Curry's contract on someone, and we get back the picks that Isiah traded away. We also get two players that are young and that played well in college(Sheldon Williams and Spencer Hawes).The Kings get two hardworking players(Nate Robinson and David Lee).

Another trade that could work:

Zach Randolph to the 76ers for Andre Miller, Jason Smith, Reggie Evans, and a 2009 and 2010 second round pick.

Feel free to add your own trade ideas.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
How about Eddy Mcflurry to the clippers for dan dickau, two 16 oz. water bottles, and an indoor/outdoor basketball?

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
051031072838eddycurry400.jpg

FOR

dan_dickau.jpg

Poland_Spring_bottle.jpg
Poland_Spring_bottle.jpg

31UsURx5knL._AA280_.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
lol good idea with the water bottle but realisticaly Curry, Malik Rose, Jerome James, Jared Jeffries and Q-rich are the high salary players that havent really done anything sicne coming to NY. Problem is that no one wants these guys whoever started this post you have a good idea but you'll wind up with too many players in return and D Lee has to stay along with Chandler their young guys that will only get better...if you have to trade Nate even though he's good and trade Collins adn Balkman i hate them both put them in a package...

Hears an idea pacakge...
Curry, Balkman, and Nate for A Shot blocking center and a backup point

and
Zach Randolph, Malik Rose, Jerome James for two guys with expriing contracts...not sure who'd take it but any additional ideas can make it better:crossfingers:

metrocard

Legend
I don't even think Crawford is worth a 1st round really.

I would rank the guys who really need to be gone in this order.

Curry
Randolph
Crawford
James
Jefferies
Richardson
Rose

The flower will blossom when you remove the pile of shit from it.

sharpie

Rookie
Randolph, Crawford and James for Szerbiak, Snow and Anderson Varajao, plus Clevelands 2nd round pick in 09' and first round in 2010.

TunerAddict

Starter
As far as I'm concerned, the whole squad is tradable...except Mardy Collins cuz he is my boy. And David Lee because he is white.

Ironic enough the 3 fatasses are the ones with the most votes so far. go figure...

I voted Jerome James. Not only is he raping us of money he's not even PLAYING !!!

New New York

Quiet Storm
I don't even think Crawford is worth a 1st round really.

I would rank the guys who really need to be gone in this order.

Curry
Randolph
Crawford
James
Jefferies
Richardson
Rose

The flower will blossom when you remove the pile of shit from it.

Whoa Crawford before James and Jefferies? Crawford has some set backs but he atleast has a reasonable salary and some trade value. But from a cap standpoint I can see where your coming from in terms of player salaries, but if a team gave us a choice of who to include in a package Jamal, Jefferies or James I think we would all opt for James or Jefferies.

New New York

Quiet Storm
The Knicks currently have 15 people on their roster, and 1 person is going to be added to their roster, after the Knicks finish selecting a player for their draft.

What trades do you feel could improve the team the most?

These are some trade ideas that I came up with:

The Knicks send Jamal Crawford SG to the Timberwolves for

Rashad McCants SG, Corey Brewer SF, Mark Madsen PF,a 2008 second round pick, a 2009 second round pick and a 2010 first round draft pick

The Knicks get expiring contracts, a decent SG, and some draft picks.

The Timberwolves get a backcourt of Randy Foye and Jamal Crawford.
They also have a frontcourt of Al Jefferson and whoever they draft to add to their frontcourt in this year's draft.

I am more of a fan of trading Eddy Curry, so this is the trade that I want the most to happen. The only thing I don't like about the trade is that we'd end up having to give Nate Robinson and David Lee.

Eddy Curry, Nate Robinson, and David Lee to the Sacramento Kings for

Mikki Moore, Spencer Hawes, Sheldon Williams, and a 2008 and 2009 second round pick.

We get to dump Eddy Curry's contract on someone, and we get back the picks that Isiah traded away. We also get two players that are young and that played well in college(Sheldon Williams and Spencer Hawes).The Kings get two hardworking players(Nate Robinson and David Lee).

Another trade that could work:

Zach Randolph to the 76ers for Andre Miller, Jason Smith, Reggie Evans, and a 2009 and 2010 second round pick.

Feel free to add your own trade ideas.

I think we could get more than that from Sac with that package. I would also insist on Garcia, and either this years 1st rounder or 2010.

The Sixer trade is cool, but Reggie Evans has I think four years left on his deal, he is another one demensional player we dont need.

Lets see what I can come up with.....

Another Zach and 6th pick Deal

Zach
Malik
6th pick

For
Shawn Marion
Smush Parker

This deal would only work if The Bulls take Beasley naturally Beasley and Zach dont work. The Knicks get a Shawn's expiring contact, and Smush's contract nullifies what would have been the 6th picks contract, but only has two years left on it. Heat get a low post scorer probably draft a SF to replace Marion or they take a shot with their extra pick on Jordan. D Wade, Rose, and Zach not a bad combination.

Miami
Rose
Dwade
Italin Kid or Randolph (LSU)
Zach
Blount while DeAndre is in the D-Leauge if they use the pick on him and not a SF
Now only if Riley was still the coach! This team will be no lower than a sixth seed with a healthy D Wade

Knicks
Steph/Nate
Jamal/Q or reverse it to become a better defensive team
Marion/Chandler
Lee/Balkman
Curry/Lee

39 win squad fighting for a playoff spot, has a lottery pick next year and cap room. Lee and Marion makes us one of the best rebounding teams, plus they will make up for Curry's lack in this area. This team is not too bad a fit for D'antoni.

Not at all realistic, but it would work.

Last edited:

nyk24

Rookie
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Zach Randolph, Jared Jeffries, and the 6th pick to the Sixer for Andre Miller, Rodney Carney, a second rounder and the 16th pick.

The Sixers would get help in the front court, and Mo Cheeks would be reunited with ZBo. They'd get a versatile defender in Jeffries, (all we have to do is convince them that he works hard) and they could use the 6th pick to take a point guard like DJ Augustin or Jerryd Bayless.

The Knicks would get two contract expiring within the next two years. Miller would share the backcourt with Marbury for the time being. Once his contract expires, Miller would start and be a good mentor for whoever we draft at point guard next year.

moneyg

Starter
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Zach Randolph, Jared Jeffries, and the 6th pick to the Sixer for Andre Miller, Rodney Carney, a second rounder and the 16th pick.

The Sixers would get help in the front court, and Mo Cheeks would be reunited with ZBo. They'd get a versatile defender in Jeffries, (all we have to do is convince them that he works hard) and they could use the 6th pick to take a point guard like DJ Augustin or Jerryd Bayless.

The Knicks would get two contract expiring within the next two years. Miller would share the backcourt with Marbury for the time being. Once his contract expires, Miller would start and be a good mentor for whoever we draft at point guard next year.

i like it but miller wont fit in our new coach system, hes a halfcourt pg.

id trade curry to sac for artest and justin williams and keep zach
id try to work a sign n trade with gstate for monta ellis and id include our 6th pick if we can get back their mid firstrounder.
or do the same for caldron

buy out james please

pat

Starter
i like it but miller wont fit in our new coach system, hes a halfcourt pg.

All the Sixers did during the playoffs was pushing the ball to avoid the Pistons' setplay-defense. I think he can push the ball in transition which is something we haven't seen in years. He isn't a penetrate-n-pitch PG like Nash but I guess D'Antoni will have to adapt his system anyway.