New York Knicks @ New Jersey Nets 04.18 7:00PM

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
You underestimate him. He turns up where it counts.
I know, but I also realize him missing dozens of shots can cost us a W, I also hope he realizes that there is plenty of work for him to do and that he'll play safe by picking up his 2nd year option.

TakMan

Rotation player
I know, but I also realize him missing dozens of shots can cost us a W, I also hope he realizes that there is plenty of work for him to do and that he'll play safe by picking up his 2nd year option.

This is where a good coach really shows himself. We even witnessed him distribute vs the Celtics. I def think it would benefit both Smith and the Knicks if he picked up his option.

Seba

Benchwarmer
We can keep Novak and JR. Davis Walker and Bibby will be gone.

Actually I disagree...

We can only give Novak the minimum and JR something around the 2.5million exception we used on him today. They are both worth more, they'd have to leave money on the table to come back.
We have early bird rights on Walker, so we can keep him (but we don't want him!)
We can only offer Bibby and Davis the 1.25 times the vet's minimum. Bibby would re-sign, but we don't want him and he should retire. Davis situation depends on wether the other teams and ourselves believe he has something left in the tank. I think he does and anyway we're not risking a lot. I think he can be retained.

metrocard

Legend
Yeah he owes us this because this is his natural game. Robinson can't compare so stop it. Two different talents.

Nope, he owes us this because we blew up our team to acquire him, so far our success has been below mediocre.

Robinson actually does in statistics. But you don't have to look and keep your beliefs, no biggie.

CA7

Scoring Champ
His contract included a player option on the 2nd year.

he aint gonna pick it up

Pay him for chucking every second game?

you miust not know his game

Defense, rebounding, athleticism, and one of the most talented SG's in the NBA.

Pay him.

thank you

Pay him because he's explosive.

thank you

You're being a premature ejaculator. Melo owes us this.

lmao agreed Melo let a lot of guys down, I just never gave up

metrocard

Legend
Really bad shot by Melo...

I want to see Melo post up, he's as big as Kris Humprhies, he should rape these Nets into submission.

Kiyaman

Legend
It sucks we're gonna lose JR next year, I'd rather pay him than Lin or Fields

u really lost it....JR Smith = 2nd unit, but not the 6th or 7th man.
There was a reason why we gave JR a option on his 2nd season

How many seasons has Melo & JR played together?
how many assist do they get off of each other?
how well are their comunication on the court?

nyk_nyk

All Star
Nope, he owes us this because we blew up our team to acquire him, so far our success has been below mediocre.

Robinson actually does in statistics. But you don't have to look and keep your beliefs, no biggie.

I don't care what the stats say, two different talents. Guess you don't understand that logic.