New York Knicks @ Miami Heat Game 5- East 1st Round (MIA 3-1 NYK) 7PM TNT

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
How was that a foul ?? o I know JR is supposed to move out of the way and let wade have his shot. down 11 @ half ****ing pissed....

MetalDemon

Benchwarmer
What else are they gonna do with Isomelonomia? It's not the rest of the teams fault, it's their leader with no leadership. Atleast, Lebron leads by example, making sure his teammates getting touches.
It is when they are literally just standing in 1 spot not moving.

miked1958

Rotation player
How was that a foul ?? o I know JR is supposed to move out of the way and let wade have his shot. down 11 @ half ****ing pissed....
Same as when bosh took that pass from James and made the Lay in. Jeffries fouled him they said to give him a 3 pt play. Funny thing is Jared didn't touch him

JS3

Benchwarmer
I'm sorry coach, this one is on Woody.
Landry should have replace JR like 3 min ago, Landry is great tonight on D, and he is passing and sharing on offense, JR low I.Q of basketball is hurting us

Forget Melo and STAT, they're going to do what they do. Chandler, Novak, JR, TD, Fields, anyone else, needs to decide that they're going to do more than the minimum in the next 24 playing minutes to keep this season going for Knicks.

Bibby gets a pass because he's already done more than expected from his worn out ass and JJ gets a pass because he's clearly too hurt to be out there.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Dang didn't close that quarter well. Hang in there boyz! We have a whole half(whole half?) to figure it out. get 'em Woody, Spo is a suck a$$ coach!!

GoKnicks!

Benchwarmer
its Melo's fault guys sit around and watch him play yeah here we go blaming Melo for our struggles

of course he does. He ain't leading, he ain't passing. the games where he was facilitating the ball was fun to watch cuzz he's a great passer. he rarely uses this skill.

jimkcchief88

All Star
of course he does. He ain't leading, he ain't passing. the games where he was facilitating the ball was fun to watch cuzz he's a great passer. he rarely uses this skill.

Remind us all who MELO is supposed to be sharing the rock with again??? TD getting major minutes should tell you something. geez:(

CA7

Scoring Champ

:teeth: here we go, man he gotta put pressure on the Heat he's trying to score, he's defending well for a guy with 2 fouls, STAT gotta keep moving, Chandler's fine and Bibby's played fine

The reason we're down is 1. We are not team rebounding 2. We are not team defending and 3. we are letting the Heat get open 3's (5/10) and easy buckets, not to mention they get every call

So stop blaming Melo who could be doing more but isn't the reason we're losing

CA7

Scoring Champ
LeBron 8 FT's

Knicks 6 FT's

Rest of Heat 4 FT's

Heat 23 rebounds

Knicks 13 rebounds