Obama or Mccain and why?

Akamu

The King
Ahh, I remember writing a ton of eassys in college, that's 1 reason why I left Lol! You should convert to pdf format or send me that so I could read it sometime.

Paul1355

All Star
Are you saying you still believe 9/11 was a terrorist attack and Bush is the savior?

being that the guys that flew the two planes in the two towers were terrorist...yes a terrorist attack that's not even a question. Bush aint a savior but we havent been hit since so protection wise i feel safe. I'd feel unsafe if we have a president that wants to be "buddy-buddy" with enemy countries. If being safe means having high gas prices ill take that over a president that is a fool for thinking every country can be in peace with eachother. Peace will never happen when countries hate us.

Paul1355

All Star
Well, there isn't a Palestine. Its not an actual nation right now.

I support the destruction of Israel. They opress the Palestinians. They use violence and discrimination to create a class system that puts Palestinians into poverty. I have a whole research paper on Israeli opression if you're interested.

you say that Radical Islam's dont want to destroy Jerusalem because it's a holy city but you say that you want to destroy Israel...let me think...being that Jerusalem is in Israel...that includes the destruction of Jerusalem, the holy city.

The other 6 veiws that come with supporting Hamas.

1)If you support Hamas then you are anti-semetic
2)you support that Hamas teaches kids in schools to hate Jews so they grow up being angry and violent supporters of terrorism which is documented by many
3)you also want to wipe Israel off the map
4)you believe in Jihad to defend and expand the Islam state...even though many Islamic scholars deny to convert to Islam by force..how else can you expand a religious state if they don't believe in your religon?(FORCE), especially if it is a Jewish or Christian nation..check out Sura 5:51 in the Quran
5)you believe in Taqiyya which means "Concealing or disguising one's beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies at a time of imminent danger, whether now or later in time, to save oneself from physical and/or mental injury." (This is why i don't trust many Islamic territories such as Palenstine and Iran.)
6)You also support suicide bombings which Hamas is known for!...Israel has bombed innocent Palestinians...and Palestinians have bombed innocent Jews...its war. But believing that a person will achieve happiness in heaven with 70 virgins and the only way to full fill that is to kill themselves? and take innocent lives with them? Come on Turner, think about the violent side and hateful side and the side that won't stop untill complete annihilation and death, Osama Bin Laden once stated "The difference between us and the U.S.A is that they live for life, we live for death".

Conclusion: Israel is still there even though it's surrounded by countries that call for it's destruction. It's a country by itself and sooner or later it will have all the nations of the world attacking it, this is prophecised in Zechariah 12:2-3. The recent peace agreements eventually will fail. Destruction on Israel will be attempted which is part of Satan's plan as the Bible says in Revelation and Daniel. Turner, this is prophecy waiting to be full-filled! And your belief is consistent to full-filling the prophecy! The result of all this bloodshed will be as Genesis 12:3 states. Is there any of the 6 views I listed you do not agree with?..because this is what Hamas and the Palestinian area agrees with, the side you are supporting to destroy the holy city of Jerusalem and the entire state of Israel which it lies in.

TunerAddict

Starter
you say that Radical Islam's dont want to destroy Jerusalem because it's a holy city but you say that you want to destroy Israel...let me think...being that Jerusalem is in Israel...that includes the destruction of Jerusalem, the holy city.

The other 6 veiws that come with supporting Hamas.

1)If you support Hamas then you are anti-semetic
2)you support that Hamas teaches kids in schools to hate Jews so they grow up being angry and violent supporters of terrorism which is documented by many
3)you also want to wipe Israel off the map
4)you believe in Jihad to defend and expand the Islam state...even though many Islamic scholars deny to convert to Islam by force..how else can you expand a religious state if they don't believe in your religon?(FORCE), especially if it is a Jewish or Christian nation..check out Sura 5:51 in the Quran
5)you believe in Taqiyya which means "Concealing or disguising one's beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies at a time of imminent danger, whether now or later in time, to save oneself from physical and/or mental injury." (This is why i don't trust many Islamic territories such as Palenstine and Iran.)
6)You also support suicide bombings which Hamas is known for!...Israel has bombed innocent Palestinians...and Palestinians have bombed innocent Jews...its war. But believing that a person will achieve happiness in heaven with 70 virgins and the only way to full fill that is to kill themselves? and take innocent lives with them? Come on Turner, think about the violent side and hateful side and the side that won't stop untill complete annihilation and death, Osama Bin Laden once stated "The difference between us and the U.S.A is that they live for life, we live for death".

Conclusion: Israel is still there even though it's surrounded by countries that call for it's destruction. It's a country by itself and sooner or later it will have all the nations of the world attacking it, this is prophecised in Zechariah 12:2-3. The recent peace agreements eventually will fail. Destruction on Israel will be attempted which is part of Satan's plan as the Bible says in Revelation and Daniel. Turner, this is prophecy waiting to be full-filled! And your belief is consistent to full-filling the prophecy! The result of all this bloodshed will be as Genesis 12:3 states. Is there any of the 6 views I listed you do not agree with?..because this is what Hamas and the Palestinian area agrees with, the side you are supporting to destroy the holy city of Jerusalem and the entire state of Israel which it lies in.

Durp! No bro, they want the nation destroyed as in abolished. The Palestinians want their land back, the land that was stolen from them. There is no need to physcially destroy the entire country or Jerusalem. You are wrong.

Of course, I support the creation of a Palestinian state. I do not support Hamas' use of violence, and I am not anti-semitic. I hate the Zionist Israeli government, and the US has no business interfering with this conflict. The US gives around $5 billion a year to Israel. Complete bullshit.

pat

Starter
@ Paul: Why is it that you end up quoting the bible in a discussion on presidential elections? There is a good reason why state and religion -- in the western world -- are seperate spheres today.

Paul1355

All Star
First off Turner let's look at the dictionary...Abolished: 1) To do away with;annul...(annul means to obliterate). 2) To destroy completely.
No matter what you say your goal and the goal of Hamas and many Arab nations is to obliterate and destroy Israel completely. You saying that destroy meaning abolish is the same thing!

History Lesson
And to look back on history..you say the Jews stole the land from the former Palenstinian Mandate which was run by Britain. Wrong, Look at the situation at that time...After WW2, Jews made up of 33% of the Palestinian Mandate and the after excepting refugees from WW2 a Jewish people that were discriminated, tortured, raped, killed, everything all into one called The Holocaust..a people that that had no family and no were to go were accepted by Britain to come into the Palestinian Mandate and immigrate. Immigration was became overwhelming so Britain stopped it which caused many feuds between Britain and the Jewish people so eventually in 1947, The British Goverment withdrew from the Mandate of Palestine stating that "it was unable to arrive at a solution acceptable to both Arabs and Jews." So the newly formed UN came to a conclusion (The UN Partion plan or United nations General Assembly Resolution 181) that the land would be split up with one Arab state and one Jewish state. Being that Israel is a smaller chunk of land than the rest of the Mandate of Palestine, it was geographically evened out to 1/3 going to the Jews because of the population being 33% Jewish. Look at present day Israel and present day Jordan, Jordan clearly has more land...sounds fair to me. The Jews accepted this but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committe rejected this probably becuase for history Jews and Arabs have hated eachother since Abraham had two sons from two different woman...Hagar had Ishmael which led the Muslim race and Sarai had Issac which led the Jewish race. Being that Hagar and Ishmael were sent away from Abraham permanetly by Sarai theres no doubt that a hate for the Jews would occur. You prob know the whole story...anyways your constant accusation that the Jews stole the land of Israel is false due to historical events. The UN gave Israel to the Jews because of the constant feuds between the Jews and Arab's..the UN saw this as the only solution because the two could not live peacefully together in one country. After all this the Jews got their own land which was prophecised in the Bible to eventually happen in Ezekial 37:21 which explains that the children of Israel would be gathered from all nations to form their own nation. And that Gaza, yes Gaza, would be a pivotal point in the apocalypse becuase it was given to the Jews and then taken away from the Phillestines (Palestinians) and God will curse Canaan, land of the Phillestines. If you want i can explain to you the historical events in the world that prove the explanation of Gaza in the Bible to be not only historical but mathmatically accurate.

Paul1355

All Star
@ Paul: Why is it that you end up quoting the bible in a discussion on presidential elections? There is a good reason why state and religion -- in the western world -- are seperate spheres today.

I can just not include biblical quotes and just put historical events but the reason that the historical events relate to the Bible so much is very hard to not mention it. It's your choice to overlook the quotes that i relate to events in the world even though the accuracy of many quotes is hard to overlook. And about the presidential elections...i could be wrong about Obama and what he'll probably do if he was president..but it seems likely that he would resolve in peace agreements with many Arab nations that despise us because many democrats feel that "peace" is possible when it will never happen. And i mention the bible countless times is just so that one day you can read those quotes and realize that the quotes i mention do relate to world events that have occured, are occuring today, or will occur in the future. State and religion have seperated because Athiesm, Secualrism, and Islam(the fastest growing religion in the world) is rapidly increasing in the U.S...and i know you dont want to hear it but the Bible talks about people rising against the Word of God.

Off the Bible answer i think that Obama has many flaws we need to look at. The many people he has supported and grew up with like Jeremiah Wright...an even though he says he is accepted by Jesus Christ he was brought up by views of a racist militant preacher who made his own interpratation of the Bible many times. I think Obama's personal beliefs can be a major issue when it comes to our country especially when considering our enemies and if we can trust them or not. What got my attention one day was that Arab leaders wanted to see Obama as president...this means that they would be willing to say that the U.S and their nation can live in peace, which will never truely happen and one reason can possibly be that they can use the excuse of the Taqiyya which grants any Muslim to lie if he feels it will save him from physical or mental injury. I feel that Barack is was president he would be too kind on enemies especially from a Arab background. He has supported taking troops out of Iraq which I feel will be just De'javu of The Vietnam War...becuase we backed out and listened to anti-war supporters..we lost the war. The point of history is so that we dont make the same mistakes and taking troops out of Vietnam was a mistake and that's what Obama wants to do with Iraq..it will be the same result maybe even worse than Vietnam. Being that the insurgents are growing up to hate us every passing day and believing that if they agree to do sucide bombings that it will grant them happiness in heaven, this war wont end with a withdrawl that is a fact.

TunerAddict

Starter
First off Turner let's look at the dictionary...Abolished: 1) To do away with;annul...(annul means to obliterate). 2) To destroy completely.
No matter what you say your goal and the goal of Hamas and many Arab nations is to obliterate and destroy Israel completely. You saying that destroy meaning abolish is the same thing!

History Lesson
And to look back on history..you say the Jews stole the land from the former Palenstinian Mandate which was run by Britain. Wrong, Look at the situation at that time...After WW2, Jews made up of 33% of the Palestinian Mandate and the after excepting refugees from WW2 a Jewish people that were discriminated, tortured, raped, killed, everything all into one called The Holocaust..a people that that had no family and no were to go were accepted by Britain to come into the Palestinian Mandate and immigrate. Immigration was became overwhelming so Britain stopped it which caused many feuds between Britain and the Jewish people so eventually in 1947, The British Goverment withdrew from the Mandate of Palestine stating that "it was unable to arrive at a solution acceptable to both Arabs and Jews." So the newly formed UN came to a conclusion (The UN Partion plan or United nations General Assembly Resolution 181) that the land would be split up with one Arab state and one Jewish state. Being that Israel is a smaller chunk of land than the rest of the Mandate of Palestine, it was geographically evened out to 1/3 going to the Jews because of the population being 33% Jewish. Look at present day Israel and present day Jordan, Jordan clearly has more land...sounds fair to me. The Jews accepted this but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committe rejected this probably becuase for history Jews and Arabs have hated eachother since Abraham had two sons from two different woman...Hagar had Ishmael which led the Muslim race and Sarai had Issac which led the Jewish race. Being that Hagar and Ishmael were sent away from Abraham permanetly by Sarai theres no doubt that a hate for the Jews would occur. You prob know the whole story...anyways your constant accusation that the Jews stole the land of Israel is false due to historical events. The UN gave Israel to the Jews because of the constant feuds between the Jews and Arab's..the UN saw this as the only solution because the two could not live peacefully together in one country. After all this the Jews got their own land which was prophecised in the Bible to eventually happen in Ezekial 37:21 which explains that the children of Israel would be gathered from all nations to form their own nation. And that Gaza, yes Gaza, would be a pivotal point in the apocalypse becuase it was given to the Jews and then taken away from the Phillestines (Palestinians) and God will curse Canaan, land of the Phillestines. If you want i can explain to you the historical events in the world that prove the explanation of Gaza in the Bible to be not only historical but mathmatically accurate.

If you actually read my posts you'd see that I never said the Jews stole the land. I even mentioned that the UN took it on a previous thread. Owned.

Paul1355

All Star
If you actually read my posts you'd see that I never said the Jews stole the land. I even mentioned that the UN took it on a previous thread. Owned.

Not owned i miss read i thought the whole time you meant the Jews stealing it i dont go back and read everything you say but most Arab nations feel that the "Jews" took it so look at it that way...well you still use the word stolen as if it was forced but it was a UN solution not a land that was forced at gun point to have the Jews get part of it. and by saying abolished that does mean to utterly destroy so no matter what thats what the goal is of many arab nations and yourself.

Umm..

We do all know that the Jews have not been God's people since Christ arrived, right? Therefore, Isreal does not really matter in the grand scheme of things, because Jesus sarid their house has been abandoned to them, and that God will give it to a new nation producing it's fruits.

Earthly Isreal has long lost it's protection from God. That was shown in 70 ce.

Paul1355

All Star
We do all know that the Jews have not been God's people since Christ arrived, right? Therefore, Isreal does not really matter in the grand scheme of things, because Jesus sarid their house has been abandoned to them, and that God will give it to a new nation producing it's fruits.

Earthly Isreal has long lost it's protection from God. That was shown in 70 ce.

Your message reflects Replacement Theology which is the Church replacing Israel and making Israel irrelevent to scriptures. This is a mis-interpretation of the Bible. The grand scheme of things revolves around Israel. In the books of Daniel, Ezekial, Revelations which means for God to "reveal" himself to the chosen people. God's covenants with Israel are forever. As told in Joel 3:2..its a long verse but part of it says "on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel." The entire end time Escotology talks about Israel. For your sake and the sake of your family and friends of whom you share your belief with, you should make a good study of the Bible using commentaries and various Bible courses, etc. Also make a thorough study of Genesis 12:3.

Paul1355

All Star
After all is said and done

hah i aint yo son Akamu..i see your point your view is of an independant i'll check out that guy who said is really good that guy Baldwin(not Alec lol)...i dont think ill ever agree on the issue with Bush and 9/11 because if it's true then Bush is the most evil of any person to run this country and i think many that hated Bush from the start will make videos and say they have evidence as propaganda against him. When i first watched a video on youtube about 9/11 which was one of the first videos to state that Bush and the goverment set it up..i was conviced for a couple days and then i heard that the video has been refuted that the guy was wrong on many accounts making the video garbage. And that brought me back to the view that Anti-war supporters will do anything to get what they want and if it's making Bush look like an evil decieving president then thats what they'll do to make the public hate Bush and vote Democratic for the upcoming presidential election. Propaganda is a goal for the future and many anti-war supporters do all of this to have a democratic president next election. I listened to the soldeirs in Iraq...if they say we shouldn't be there then its a dif story but every guy i listened to on videos and whatever have said they want to be there fighting this war. They all say there is progress everyday there also said by military officials and this is not all from Fox News so i have to believe that because its a first person presepective of whats going on over there.

Your message reflects Replacement Theology which is the Church replacing Israel and making Israel irrelevent to scriptures. This is a mis-interpretation of the Bible. The grand scheme of things revolves around Israel. In the books of Daniel, Ezekial, Revelations which means for God to "reveal" himself to the chosen people. God's covenants with Israel are forever. As told in Joel 3:2..its a long verse but part of it says "on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel." The entire end time Escotology talks about Israel. For your sake and the sake of your family and friends of whom you share your belief with, you should make a good study of the Bible using commentaries and various Bible courses, etc. Also make a thorough study of Genesis 12:3.

The new nation that Jesus spoke of IS Israel. It's spiritual Israel, not actual Israel on earth. Israel stopped relying on God a long time ago. And God showed they were no longer his people when Jesus arrived, and their destruction in 70 ce.

Paul1355

All Star
The new nation that Jesus spoke of IS Israel. It's spiritual Israel, not actual Israel on earth. Israel stopped relying on God a long time ago. And God showed they were no longer his people when Jesus arrived, and their destruction in 70 ce.

Look, read the quotes of Daniel, Ezekial and Revelation. They show that when God talks about Israel he talks about it geograpically showing that he's talking about the nation surrounded by enemies that will all attack Israel and that's what we all like to call, Armageddon. And saying that the Jews were no longer God's people is a statement that shows you need studying brother. Not attacking you, just that your statement goes against most of the three books of the Bible I have mentioned. As I said before..take a Bible course or two about the end times of Israel and listen to commentary about it as well...get an idea of what the Bible really explains.

Look, read the quotes of Daniel, Ezekial and Revelation. They show that when God talks about Israel he talks about it geograpically showing that he's talking about the nation surrounded by enemies that will all attack Israel and that's what we all like to call, Armageddon. And saying that the Jews were no longer God's people is a statement that shows you need studying brother. Not attacking you, just that your statement goes against most of the three books of the Bible I have mentioned. As I said before..take a Bible course or two about the end times of Israel and listen to commentary about it as well...get an idea of what the Bible really explains.

Its not me saying that they were no longer his people, it was Jesus. Pentecost 33 ce was the sign that the Jews themselves were no longer God chosen people.

a)When the Holy spirit was poured out and the tongues of fire appeared above the christians and they were able to speak in other languages to preach the good news. Another sign that the Jews were on the outs, and Christianity had taken up favor with God.

b)Plus the bible also shows where the jews of that time converted to Christianity. One SHOULD ask a fairly logical question then. Why would the Jews, who are God's chosen people, have to convert to something other than Judaism, to gain Gods favor?? That surely does not support your argument.

c)Then when the gentiles were taken in, that solidified it. Read acts. Fairly simple reading. Don't need a course either. Just discernment.

But speaking of end times, can you explain this?

REV 17[9] And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
[10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Very relevant to our end time.

jpz17

Starter
I'm not even responding to the Hillary critics, I know she is what we need. I know Hillary, met her 4 times. And was invited to her victory party when she won re-election for senate. She is not what you think

Paul1355

All Star
Its not me saying that they were no longer his people, it was Jesus. Pentecost 33 ce was the sign that the Jews themselves were no longer God chosen people.

a)When the Holy spirit was poured out and the tongues of fire appeared above the christians and they were able to speak in other languages to preach the good news. Another sign that the Jews were on the outs, and Christianity had taken up favor with God.

b)Plus the bible also shows where the jews of that time converted to Christianity. One SHOULD ask a fairly logical question then. Why would the Jews, who are God's chosen people, have to convert to something other than Judaism, to gain Gods favor?? That surely does not support your argument.

c)Then when the gentiles were taken in, that solidified it. Read acts. Fairly simple reading. Don't need a course either. Just discernment.

But speaking of end times, can you explain this?

REV 17[9] And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
[10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Very relevant to our end time.

Your reference is to Mathew 23:37-39 especially verse 39. God has never turned his back on the Jew. It's Jewish to believe in Jesus. God's covenants with Israel are forever and everalsting as the Bible says. The apostle Paul answers your debate in Romans chapter 11.

Your reference is to Mathew 23:37-39 especially verse 39. God has never turned his back on the Jew. It's Jewish to believe in Jesus. God's covenants with Israel are forever and everalsting as the Bible says. The apostle Paul answers your debate in Romans chapter 11.

Actually it's not Jewish to believe in Jesus, because Jews do not believe Jesus is the Messiah. They are still awaiting their messiah, which is why they are in a lost/disapproved state with Jehovah, whom they claim to serve. He sent Jesus to save all through is death, and they rejected him, by having him killed. And still to this day they reject him by not acknowledging him as the messiah, whom they still await.

I am sure you know that Paul says there is no name under heaven to which men can be saved other than through Jesus. So those not accepting him are in danger of what?