The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

CoolClyde

@Clyde: it's like in all European team sports, if a guy on the opposite team is injured or seriously shaken up which makes him being unable to play for a minute you gotta kick/throw the ball out of bounds to let the medical staff take care of him. In America you gotta take advantage of playing 5 on 4. If I didn't bench my ballers to even things up I'd be the Luiz Adriano of fantasy basketball.

yeah, i get it. but here in america, it's cutthroat everything. carpe diem. etc.
i don't know who Luiz is, I assume he's a luiz-er! haha.. j/k.

do what you wanna do, i completely understand cutting King Rady a break.
i just don't agree.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
On 20 November 2012, playing against Danish team FC Nordsj?lland in the UEFA Champions League, Adriano scored a controversial 1-1 equalizer. After an injury to a Nordsj?lland player led to a dropped-ball, Shakhtar player Willian attempted to return it to the Nordsjaelland goalkeeper but Luiz Adriano pounced on the pass, rounded the goalkeeper and finished into an empty net. This led to heavy protests from the Danish players and crowd. UEFA opened a disciplinary case against Adriano, and banned him for one game for unsporting behaviour. Shakhtar released a statement backing the UEFA decision and stated that they were deeply disappointed by Adriano's actions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luiz_Adriano

CoolClyde

Yes yes that's all very interesting but why are waiver dates being changed? :/

perhaps so Metro can pick up Earl Clark again before anyone else notices? i don't know, it's his league, he's free to do what he wants with it. i guess. i may be wrong. i may be crazy. but it just might be a lunatic you're looking for.

Last edited:

CoolClyde

Trade Ideas

does anybody want to take a chance on Ray Allen or Kirk Hinrich?

Ray has ability to be a three-point bandit, and Kirk is still starting until DRose comes back.

I'm willing to take any decent scrub you've got, I gots a desire to blow up my team, and I'll take a chance on anyone who can be a part-time Bruiser.

Let's see action
Let's see people
Let's see freedom
Let's see who cares*

*who can name that band? who?

CoolClyde

It was deliberate, obviously. Perhaps he thought no one would notice. Pretty fukin lame.

well i picked up Earl Clark with the #16 waiver, so that's that.

Alan Anderson is available on waivers if anyone wants him.
now that i let him go he should start to beast, like all ex-Bruisers.
i just think he's getting lost with Laundry Folding fulltime in Toroncho.

thanks New Vegas Pats for offering Jason Terry/Jared Sullinger for
Ray Allen/KevSeraphin, but I can't let go of cousin Kevin right now.
it was a decent offer, tho, I do like Sullinger. 2 Celtdicks? :cool:

CoolClyde

TRADE:
CoolClyde Bruisers: Ray Allen + Alexy Shved for
New Vegas Patriots: Jared Sullinger + Jason Terry

not that I wanted 2 Celtdicks, but I didn't get a good feeling
from sister Ray, and I think Sullinger is turning into a Bruiser

Jason Terry could return to 3-point form (just like Ray),
and I'm not happy giving up Shved, but with Rubio's return
and Luke Ridnour/JJ Barea, there's just so many minny minutes to be had...

as usual, I could be very wrong and push my squad even closer to mediocrity,
but i felt changes had to be made, especially against Gangnam cramping my
style this week, and the Dwarfies and Scorgasms in the wings.

thoughts? thanks?

anybody want to take a chance on Kirk Hindrock?

smokes

Huge Member
It's all just borderline free agents for more borderline free agents :lol:

I would say Sullinger has the most potential of all of them to really beast this year though, so that's cool. I'm glad I picked him up and actually got value out of him by trading him 2 days later :beer:

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
well i picked up Earl Clark with the #16 waiver, so that's that.

Alan Anderson is available on waivers if anyone wants him.
now that i let him go he should start to beast, like all ex-Bruisers.
i just think he's getting lost with Laundry Folding fulltime in Toroncho.

thanks New Vegas Pats for offering Jason Terry/Jared Sullinger for
Ray Allen/KevSeraphin, but I can't let go of cousin Kevin right now.
it was a decent offer, tho, I do like Sullinger. 2 Celtdicks? :cool:

Actually, no. I have been waiver 16 since picking up Landry fields. I was trying to pick up earl Clark as well.

smokes

Huge Member
^ also props for seeing the value of Seraphin. I'm actually pissed I traded him for Mullens, both Mullens and Love injuries were misreported :mad:

People see his averages and think he's borderline free agent/bust, but he has the potential to put up 30+ fp on any given night, he will likely improve with Wall back in the team, and with the injury history of Nene and Booker, enough said.

Randy Wittman is just an idiot. I don't have exact numbers but in the games I've seen Seraphin playing 28+ minutes I'd guess he's averaging around 15/7.

metrocard

Legend
perhaps so Metro can pick up Earl Clark again before anyone else notices? i don't know, it's his league, he's free to do what he wants with it. i guess. i may be wrong. i may be crazy. but it just might be a lunatic you're looking for.

Why would I want to pick up Earl Clark when Dwight Howard is returning and Gasol is expected soon?

I was just wondering why the waiver period was two days, I didn't know too much about the whole thing.

It was deliberate, obviously. Perhaps he thought no one would notice. Pretty fukin lame.

Go eat a delicious di.ck.

metrocard

Legend
^ also props for seeing the value of Seraphin. I'm actually pissed I traded him for Mullens, both Mullens and Love injuries were misreported :mad:

People see his averages and think he's borderline free agent/bust, but he has the potential to put up 30+ fp on any given night, he will likely improve with Wall back in the team, and with the injury history of Nene and Booker, enough said.

Randy Wittman is just an idiot. I don't have exact numbers but in the games I've seen Seraphin playing 28+ minutes I'd guess he's averaging around 15/7.

I saw Seraphin on league pass when I was scouting Ariza, a strong 6"9 post man. Reminds me of your boy Al Jefferson.

I think Wizards are stuck with deciding to play the guys the played for in Okafor/Nene duo and also trying to develop Vesley. Seraphin obviously has the most potential out of the 4.

smokes

Huge Member
I saw Seraphin on league pass when I was scouting Ariza, a strong 6"9 post man. Reminds me of your boy Al Jefferson.

I think Wizards are stuck with deciding to play the guys the played for in Okafor/Nene duo and also trying to develop Vesley. Seraphin obviously has the most potential out of the 4.

Yeah, he doesn't have the best knack for rebounding, but he provides good effort, energy and hustle.

Not a competent defender yet.

But great scorer in the post. Already got a solid hook shot, good 15 foot jumper and decent athleticism around the rim. Decent on the pick n roll.

Not only potential but even numbers wise, he consistently outperforms Okafor and often outperforms Nene, although obviously defense is not counted in the statistics.

I just don't get it when teams that are certain to miss the playoffs don't develop their best potential. Okafor is washed up who cares how much they are paying him, just play Seraphin and let him further progress his game and build chemistry with Wall.

There's no reason these guys can't be the future of Washington.

smokes

Huge Member
BTW I got Marc Gasol, Omir Asik, Paul George on the trading block to name a few.

Feel free to come at me with offers. I'll even look at ones from CA7 :lol: