Free Agency Tracker Thread

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Don't you have a Plan Z thread to make to flood with the forum with more senseless mindless and repetitive garbage?

HAHAaaa

Sais the village idiot whose plan A was to have Camby and Giniboli on his team. And now you've got Arroyo as your starter. There's no future for your family. You're just too dumb.:teeth:

metrocard

Legend
HAHAaaa

Sais the village idiot whose plan A was to have Camby and Giniboli on his team. And now you've got Arroyo as your starter. There's no future for your family. You're just too dumb.:teeth:

You really can't come up with a quality post, can you?

No surprise the Griz let Gay go. That is ridiculous cash for him.

That's less than we'd offer Stoudemire. Hahn is a **** stick

Rudy Gay, Grizzlies Agree to $81.6M Extension

No the T'Wolves...you're a ****ing moron, can you please exit this forum and go somewhere else? You make us look bad, really. This forum was at its finest quality before you came. Just hit the road, kid.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
You really can't get Arroyo's dick out of your head can you? And learn to use prepositions you poor pauper. You're a grammatical mess.

metrocard

Legend
Toronto Raptors have reached agreement to sign center Amir Johnson to a five-year, $34 million deal, agent Kevin Bradbury tells Y! Sports.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67714/20100701/toronto_secures_$34m_deal_with_amir_johnson/#ixzz0sU4oPNmT

Good news for us.

Gooden
Gay
Salmons
Johnson

and now Amir.

The more overpaid free agents, the better chance we have to contend.

Frye re-signs with Suns

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67721/20100701/suns_up_offer_to_$30m_frye_accepts/

way to put the pressure on..

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Mike Miller looks likely to join Lakers. Now all we need is Korver to sign somewhere or die, and that's 2 FA signings we've dodged the bullet on.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ wheres that from? and its better then offering 119 mil. still a bit much but at least not the max.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
^ wheres that from? and its better then offering 119 mil. still a bit much but at least not the max.

If what Metro stated is true, that actually would be max money... the only reason the hawks were able to go to 119 is because they are able to give upwards of 30 million or so more than any other team...

If that number was true, I'm smh at what the Knicks are getting ready to do this off season..

LJ4ptplay

Starter
King_James_Suitors.gif

Hahaha!! Mike D'Antoni's face, when he's twirling the devil sticks, is hilarious!

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Free agents cannot be officially signed until July 8th I believe, the furthest we can go is to agree in principle.

With that being said, I am praying this Amare thing is not the only big splash we make.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
STAT 5 year 100 million is all over the web. Could be official by tonight.

Really... all over the web... LOL... signed by who? Not the knicks, because the Knicks can't offer him that money... is that asign and trade? How about you just post a few of those links... since its all over the web and what not

metrocard

Legend
Ehh 6 mil a year isn't that crazy for Frye. He can play C, block shots and knock down the three. I wouldn't do it but it's no that crazy.

Frye averages like 1 block at game, at best. Lets be serious, he sucks. and He just became a 3pt shooter...