Knicks vs Nets- Season Opener- Pre-Game Discussion Thread

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I would try homeoftheknicks.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just checked it out. Nice site, looks pretty crisp! There's really f*ck all going on in there though. I see you're an active member. What was it that brought you over here?

CA7

Scoring Champ
I wish guys would stop over rating Copeland, he shouldn't start and play significant minutes off the jump no way no how but he is good for depth purposes

CA7

Scoring Champ
It seems we always overrate our team, remember our high expectations on Amare and Carmelo last season?

I can understand those 2 being hyped but Copeland is getting too much praise, guys wanted to kill him the 1st preseason game

I still have high expectations for STAT and Melo but I guess I'll have to wait for 5 weeks

Forrest17

Rotation player
I can understand those 2 being hyped but Copeland is getting too much praise, guys wanted to kill him the 1st preseason game

Well its because he played bad that game.

After that he played good. So now people like him.

I don't think he should start or anything but he is pretty good for a 15th just made the roster type player.

Forrest17

Rotation player
It seems we always overrate our team, remember our high expectations on Amare and Carmelo last season?

Yeah but back then we also had no bench no point guard and no coach. The situation was hopeless.

We were like OKC a few years ago. 2 star players and nothing else. Doesn't matter if they had KD they were a horrible team.

Its ridiculous how much weve improved our team overall since then.
We actually have a real team now with a real supporting cast full of defenders, playmakers and a coach who knows what he is doing for a full season.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Well its because he played bad that game.

After that he played good. So now people like him.

I don't think he should start or anything but he is pretty good for a 15th just made the roster type player.

Yeah I agree but I see guys(not on here) saying start Cope, Copeland should get 20 minutes a night, etc...

And you shouldn't like a guy off of a couple pre-season games vs 3rd stringers who likely wont make their team. He's gonna be nice for us in spot minutes and def a good character guy but I'm not expecting much

Kiyaman

Legend
I wish guys would stop over rating Copeland, he shouldn't start and play significant minutes off the jump no way no how but he is good for depth purposes

I already see Copeland & Prig being a great part of our midseason rotation .. we just have to keep their playingtime in the same lineup.
Kidd, Prig, Brewer, Copeland, Camby or Prig, Brewer, Copeland, Melo, Camby.

Paul1355

All Star
so stoked for this game. Lets go Knicks!

As long as we have Tyson and JR back we should be good. We need the offense from JR and the D from Tyson.

I hope Camby can return by then but since there is a back to back we might get Camby for game 2.

Will Wallace be ready by the first game?!?!? Ive been hearing rumors that its a possibility. I thought he woouldnt be ready for atleast a month.

Watch Wallace and Cope be such a good combo that no one wants Amare back LOL

Kiyaman

Legend
Yeah I agree but I see guys(not on here) saying start Cope, Copeland should get 20 minutes a night, etc...

And you shouldn't like a guy off of a couple pre-season games vs 3rd stringers who likely wont make their team. He's gonna be nice for us in spot minutes and def a good character guy but I'm not expecting much

Copeland's raw talent has youth, energy, defense, and a decent hustle at defendin SF .. this will get Copeland 18 minutes of playingtime early in the season.

With all the injuries .. Copeland should receive minutes in the open season game.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Copeland's raw talent has youth, energy, defense, and a decent hustle at defendin SF .. this will get Copeland 18 minutes of playingtime early in the season.

With all the injuries .. Copeland should receive minutes in the open season game.

Opening Night

Felton
Brewer
Anthony
Thomas
Chandler

Kidd
Smith
Novak
Camby???

if Camby doesn't play Copeland might see some minutes, might. Who knows