New York Knicks @ Cleveland Cavaliers January 25, 7:00 PM

KingofNy

Starter
^ The refs are trying to mug this game from us.

But damn, it is just painful to watch STAT play basketball these days. I'm even starting to feel more pity vs venom towards him.

You're dead on... We had all the momentum until they called those two BS charging fouls along with all the other phantom traveling calls and tic-tack touch fouls. What's worse is they're giving Cleveland EVERY call in the paint and we gotta get murdered to get a call.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We're chucking again, when will Dumbtoni realize this team can't shoot threes? Lamelo upset he isn't getting the ball, so he can't play his favorite isolation. STAT missing and causing turnovers... One of the Cavs announcers has said something really true: the Knicks need a new system.

LeFlume

All Star
Look at STAT..he's affraid of the basket..he is hiding in the corner when we're on offense...are you kidding me MDA????

Sage

Rotation player
Ugh, why on earth does it take so long, refs! It was clearly a 3 and he clearly got it off before the shot clock....

KingofNy

Starter
We're chucking again, when will Dumbtoni realize this team can't shoot threes? Lamelo upset he isn't getting the ball, so he can't play his favorite isolation. STAT missing and causing turnovers... One of the Cavs announcers has said something really true: the Knicks need a new system.

I don't think these announcers have even watched a Knicks game this season. They keep referring to us as a fastbreak team who wins with offense. LOL

fender0577

Rotation player
I hate to say it but Chris Bosh >>>>>>>>>>> STAT.
Never, chris bosh has a coach who gets him the ball foul line extended, Stat has a coach who gets him the ball at the 3 point line, and hopes he can beat people off the dribble, and explode over the center.

KingofNy

Starter
If I was the Cavs I would fall over on every play. These refs love the charging calls, especially if it's the Cavs hitting the ground.

iSaYughh

Starter
I smell this game coming down to Melo late in the 4th.

Not just in whether he can make his shots, but if he can resist trying to make them in the first place.

With STAT looking like he needs testosterone injections, along with those fouls, it's going to be the perfect perception that it is time for Melo to win the game for us.

Let's see what happens.

CLE is just hot as shit from the 3, too. Partly our suspect defense, partly they are just distributing the rock at a pretty quality rate.