2/16 from 3??

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Gallo's shot half of them. He's still starting, he's had 2 good games, though nothing worth making any noise about.

As I've recently said, D'Antoni will run his system in to the ground. He'll never adjust. I don't think he can.

Meanwhile Chandler's showing his 20 foot game and looking solid.

iSaYughh

Starter
The one hope is a redux of last seasons meeting. Gallo was rank till sometime in the 3rd when he became unstoppable at the catch and shoot 3, occasionally driving, and playing tough D.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Oh but...but...the verdict is out, we need 20-30 more games, no...30-40 more games...D'Ant isn't the problem...

3/19. We took 19 3-pointers in one half and made 3 of them. If it's not on the coach encouraging it then it's his fault for not putting a stop to it. I bet Scott Skiles wishes a ***** WOULD jack up a 3 after he instructs his team to get into the paint and get to the line. D'Antoni either says "keep shooting" or he doesn't say anything at all. Either way...it's a problem.

mafra

Legend
3-19 in the 1st half.

Douglas-Gallo-Mason 1-12.

17-34 on non 3-point shots.

Coach should be fired allowing this to happen.

Didn't even see the game but when I saw the box score and how many 3s we took and were missing I knew we'd come out on the short end. I don't care how close the final was but when you shoot as many 3s as we usualy take without making them then you're gonna struggle to win games..

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Hate to say it but I told you freaking so

As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death...I shall fear no threeball....

"How you like DEM apples now?" What did I say: Isa Yu-Gi Oh, Isa Pokemon Isa-nother bad three point shot by Gallo... :(. Isa time you apologize to the K.O. forums for insinuating that 3 point shots are good.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
I feel for the people on the forums. This was supposed to be our year and rather then get Lebron we got a Nash-less Phoenix Suns East. I love Amare and i like a lot of our guys, Chandler, Douglas, Mozgov, Turiaf. However, while I am all for Firing D'Antoni's ass how long will it take to remove the stench of SSOL from MSG. Can a new coach realistically make One trick Ponies like Gallo actually develop the skills needed to play team defense and half court offense (aka the things that win playoff games)? Or could guys like Gallo and Chandler be tarnished for a year or two unable to break the poor habits instilled by D'Antoni. Landry Fields was criticized for cutting into the paint for Christ's Sake a few more months with D'Antoni and he could regress and become another Danilo Clone. Remember when Shaq was a fish out of water in Phoenix, the same could happen to Stat as he has grown so accustomed to this Euro trash offense.