Amare hurt again

tiger0330

Legend
is that true? C an someone clarify this for us?
The Knicks could work out a buyout with him if he retires but the buyout would still count against the cap. A buyout would be his discretion though, most people don't give back money. There is also a clause in the CBA where the remaining money owed him could be spread out over more years reducing the cap hit for a given year.

metrocard

Legend
Hate to say it but Amare's done. I'm a fan of his but its a wrap. He'll still contribute here and there but anything close to All-Star status is a thing of the past.

This obviously not a playoff team let along a championship team. Time to clean house.
Shump, Smith (JR and Chris) and even Chandler. Wave bye. Bring in some expiring contracts and draft pics. Gasol's contract expires next year. Keep him for a year and give him a **** deal or release him next year. The rebuilding effort has to start now.

You're like 2 years late on Amare being "done"

Kiyaman

Legend
Amar'e Stoudemire ‏@Amareisreal 15m Fans, IM NOT INJURED, just want u to know I'm ONLY stay'n bk bc of 6 games n 9 days w/ bk2bks! Body & Knees feel great! #Knicks #STAT

Funny .. another injury-prone season for the Knicks

1- Tyson
2- Felton
3- K-Mart
4- Meta (in the dog-house)
5- Prigioni
6- Amare
The above (MIA) 6 players make a nice 6th Man lineup that give us rebounds, defensive-stops, points in the paint, and we throw in THJ to get points from the perimeter.

Let's see .. ISO-Melo put himself in every line-up this season during each 48 min game .... I guess that was Melo way to show all us Knicks fans that ISO-Melo does not improve teammates talent in a lineup, nor does he have chemistry with old or new teammates "LMFAO" 7-17 ....

With all the sudden injuries in 24 games .. who do Melo have left to work with in his 48 minute rotation lineup

1- Chris Smith
2- Beno
3- Murry (deserve playintime)
4- THJ (deserve playintime)
5- JR
6- Shump
7- Barg
8- Aldrich (deserve playintime)
9- ISO-Melo have a 9 man rotation to work with :crossfingers:
:smokin::gony: :smokin:

Kiyaman

Legend
Hate to say it but Amare's done. I'm a fan of his but its a wrap. He'll still contribute here and there but anything close to All-Star status is a thing of the past.

This obviously not a playoff team let along a championship team. Time to clean house.
Shump, Smith (JR and Chris) and even Chandler. Wave bye. Bring in some expiring contracts and draft pics. Gasol's contract expires next year. Keep him for a year and give him a **** deal or release him next year. The rebuilding effort has to start now.

Nah, Amare's not done, if Phoenix Suns had the assets to trade for Amares 2 year contract they would grab Amare.
HC Hornachek would luv to throw Amare in a rotation with Bledsoe/Gradric/Frye/and Plumlee. Their 14-9 with a winning attitude.

We are not a contender bc ISO-Melo wants to run things his way for 40 plus minutes on the court.
Lastnight loss to the Wizards, Melo showed us he is clueless to everything other than his individual scoring stats.
Lastseason "Old-Heads" on the bench (or Kidd on the court) wouldve took advantage of the "foul to give",
and wouldve automatically called a timeout when down by one with 5 seconds left in the game.

Rob Low

Rotation player
This organization is the biggest joke in professional sports. I don't know why anyone would want to play for them

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Nah, Amare's not done, if Phoenix Suns had the assets to trade for Amares 2 year contract they would grab Amare.
HC Hornachek would luv to throw Amare in a rotation with Bledsoe/Gradric/Frye/and Plumlee. Their 14-9 with a winning attitude.

We are not a contender bc ISO-Melo wants to run things his way for 40 plus minutes on the court.
Lastnight loss to the Wizards, Melo showed us he is clueless to everything other than his individual scoring stats.
Lastseason "Old-Heads" on the bench (or Kidd on the court) wouldve took advantage of the "foul to give",
and wouldve automatically called a timeout when down by one with 5 seconds left in the game.

I wish that were true.

metrocard; said:
You're like 2 years late on Amare being "done"
A lot of Knicks fans are quick to turn on players. You know if I supported Eddie Curry then I'm definitely going to back Amare. (I'm ashamed to admit it but it's true.)
petescud; said:
He tweeted he feels fine ..... not sure why they say he's hurt
I read that this morning. Not sure why Woodson said that. If Stats knees can hold up for 30 mins per game then he's got a good chance of working his way back. If not all we can do is let his contract expire.

Kiyaman

Legend
It's Melo fault Amare is constantly getting injured-Kiya

Hold on .. ISO-Melo's non-hustle on defense, plus demanding the ball on every offensive-possession has a career of upsetting his fellow teammates with this act. Practically all of Melo's max contract teammates find away to miss 25 or more games a season due to injury.
When u have two max-contract players on a team, both feel they have just as much say-so as the coach on how the team should be run.

Last season max contract Amare was taken out of the STARTER lineup, and it had nothing to do with injuries.
Lastseason, all the "OLD-HEADS" bowed-out of the postseason games .. the games we needed the "OLD-HEADS" the most bc of all the postseason experience they have.

mafra

Legend
According to ISOLA, in the Daily News, Woodson screws up again (and we all know how Dolan hates leaks to the media). Sad truth remains: screw-up on Tuesday probably more costly than his MOnday mistake:

" In theory, allowing the players to quickly inbound the ball and prevent the defense from setting up is a smart strategy. Except, when Beal scored, Beno Udrih was busy lecturing Andrea Bargnani for failing to provide cover. Carmelo Anthony took a quick look at the bench, and when Woodson didn?t respond, Anthony asked for the ball and then inexplicably moved at a snail?s pace.
Those brief moments of confusion and indecisiveness reflect poorly on the leadership of the team. That?s on Woodson. The guy is so rattled that when he showed up for work on Tuesday he misspoke and told reporters that Amar?e Stoudemire is experiencing swelling on his knee and will be out ?for a while.?
According to a source, Stoudemire ?flipped out? when he learned of Woodson?s medical update and quickly took to Twitter to inform the fans ?IM NOT INJURED.? He also said that his body and knees ?feel great!? Of course, Stoudemire didn?t make the trip to Milwaukee, so Woodson isn?t entirely wrong. The Knicks don?t play again until Saturday, so technically Stoudemire is out for ?a while.?

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
the only person that i ever see try to push the ball up is shump...everyone else takes their sweet dam time to get it across, then takes 10 seconds holding it, then starts to pass it around

bigapple

Starter
dont disrespect Pablo ball hogger after MELO is JR and many times i see that Andrea dont have any1 to pass no ball movement or too many passes

WOODSON simply LOST this team and some players are brainless how to play

JR just can hit 3s
he can do more but he dont know how to use his skills
but Woodson still wil b keeping struggling on floor
which describes him how dumb he is as a coach

metrocard

Legend
Please don't compare amar'e to that fat-fuk... amar'e has done everything possible to rehab them knees...everything..

u gotta give him an A for effort.... would u give that same A to the fat-fuk???

You're right, Amar'e has shown a positive attitude to coming back where Curry seemed depressed during his time in New York and gave us nothing in the off-season, despite the tragic events has happen to him(being robbed, family member murdered, the whole limo rape scandal etc)

Kiyaman

Legend
According to ISOLA, in the Daily News, Woodson screws up again (and we all know how Dolan hates leaks to the media). Sad truth remains: screw-up on Tuesday probably more costly than his MOnday mistake:

"In theory, allowing the players to quickly inbound the ball and prevent the defense from setting up is a smart strategy. Except, when Beal scored, Beno Udrih was busy lecturing Andrea Bargnani for failing to provide cover. Carmelo Anthony took a quick look at the bench, and when Woodson didn’t respond, Anthony asked for the ball and then inexplicably moved at a snail’s pace.
Those brief moments of confusion and indecisiveness reflect poorly on the leadership of the team. That’s on Woodson. The guy is so rattled that when he showed up for work on Tuesday he misspoke and told reporters that Amar’e Stoudemire is experiencing swelling on his knee and will be out “for a while.”
According to a source, Stoudemire “flipped out” when he learned of Woodson’s medical update and quickly took to Twitter to inform the fans ‘IM NOT INJURED.” He also said that his body and knees “feel great!” Of course, Stoudemire didn’t make the trip to Milwaukee, so Woodson isn’t entirely wrong. The Knicks don’t play again until Saturday, so technically Stoudemire is out for “a while.”

What else is new ....
Woody did this same shiiii to Amare lastseason, and Amare went for the free ride.
This season, Amare aint going for it.
The Twitter was Amare 2nd time goin public that he's not injured this season.
A 3rd time may get critical.