Official Knicks Bench Thread

metrocard

Legend
wearenotworthy.gif

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
That's some SICK defense on the floor with JR, SHUMP and Jeffries! Then you got BDizzle breakin down the other teams 2nd unit and Novakaine bombing 3's!! Awesome comeback!!

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
The second unit is a classic D'antoni lineup. Shooters everywhere, great PG court vision, unselfish plays making the extra pass, and DEFENSE???!

KingCharles34

All Star
I love this bench...Undeniably the best bench in the NBA. Aint nobody seeing us this year, time to get a championship. If a couple of the starters cant do it the bench will

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
If we had Popavich, Jackson, Thibs as our coach Amare would be on the bench until he learned how to play D. In the beginning of the season Thibs benched Boozer and Noah because of their lack of play.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
If we had Popavich, Jackson, Thibs as our coach Amare would be on the bench until he learned how to play D. In the beginning of the season Thibs benched Boozer and Noah because of their lack of play.

Maybe Pops or Thibs Phil wouldn't do that all about players finding their way and playing through slumps.

But back on topic the Knicks bench def have potential to be the best in the league

Red

TYPE-A
The best thing they can bring is more of a chance to rest players during this type of a season.

And BD SHUMP JR NOVAK and (dare I say) JJ are probably the best bench we had since...

BTW LOL at D'Antoni using a ten man rotation, and for Jorts not playing. It may be time to explore trades for draft picks.

Toons

is the Bo$$
QUOTE OF THE NIGHT!!!

" coach Mike D’Antoni said. “And to be honest, the last couple of days in practice, that group has just kicked our first group’s butt every day, so it wasn’t different. They’ve been playing that way.”

skisloper

Starter
The best thing they can bring is more of a chance to rest players during this type of a season.

And BD SHUMP JR NOVAK and (dare I say) JJ are probably the best bench we had since...

BTW LOL at D'Antoni using a ten man rotation, and for Jorts not playing. It may be time to explore trades for draft picks.

Only trades would be Amare and Jordan.......I even think a healthy TD can serve up 10 minutes a game and he is very cheap.......otherwise everyone else needs to stay in case of an injury

CA7

Scoring Champ
QUOTE OF THE NIGHT!!!

" coach Mike D?Antoni said. ?And to be honest, the last couple of days in practice, that group has just kicked our first group?s butt every day, so it wasn?t different. They?ve been playing that way.?

Tyson pointed out how Novak was killing Amar'e

Sometimes I find myself thinking that our current bench is playing much better than our starting 5.

I'd like to know what happened to Melo's shot, he's a dreadful shooter this season.

Our bench is fantastic, especially in terms of value - Davis, Novak, Smith, Jeffries and Shump all on minimum contracts - unbelieveable!

CA7

Scoring Champ
Sometimes I find myself thinking that our current bench is playing much better than our starting 5.

I'd like to know what happened to Melo's shot, he's a dreadful shooter this season.

Our bench is fantastic, especially in terms of value - Davis, Novak, Smith, Jeffries and Shump all on minimum contracts - unbelieveable!

I just think he's never in rhythm, he doesn't get easy shots, everything is forced for him, part of that is Lin not seeing him when he's open for easy one and Melo jerking his shot on the release

I think he needs to take that sleeve off of his shooting arm to be honest