Mw2

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Anyone playing on PS3? I got a copy the day it came out and it is unbelievable. My username is - porkpirate - and I have a fetish for lead.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
How can a game like that be so addictive??? SMH... I've heard of people playing from like 10PM to 5 in the morning...its crazy...

I've played it twice yet have not been hooked on it...maybe its an age thing....

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
those dudes are queer man... An hour a day....Put it away. Same as girlfriends.
LOL,
I mean the games alright though nothing like COD4 if you guys have played it before. I use to play Call of Duty alot before because I was just that godly :afro: lol.

But I got over Cod only really play it when my friends want to hop on. I play shit like Bioshock 2 or Mass Effect 2 now a days great games...xbox FTW btw.

Paul1355

All Star
Anyone playing on PS3? I got a copy the day it came out and it is unbelievable. My username is - porkpirate - and I have a fetish for lead.

Get battlefield Bad company 2....the game is ridiculous, very realistic and so much fun....got great ratings...you can argue its just as good as the newest Call of Duty....

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Get battlefield Bad company 2....the game is ridiculous, very realistic and so much fun....got great ratings...you can argue its just as good as the newest Call of Duty....
Yea its a good game.
I enjoyed the demo played it alot was really good at it to. Sadly though its not a Call of Duty trust me if you like Call of Duty you wont leave it for Battlefield.

Either way great game going to cop when its like 30 dollars :thumbsup:

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Yea its a good game.
I enjoyed the demo played it alot was really good at it to. Sadly though its not a Call of Duty trust me if you like Call of Duty you wont leave it for Battlefield.

Either way great game going to cop when its like 30 dollars :thumbsup:
I've been playing COD MWF2 for a month or so. It's dope.

I actually just bought Battlefield BC 2 and it's also pretty sick. Not really comparable games though...BC 2 is more tactical with large maps and all, and MWF2 is more fast paced and mindless. Both super sick though.

X-Box GT: Brentuz

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
I've been playing COD MWF2 for a month or so. It's dope.

I actually just bought Battlefield BC 2 and it's also pretty sick. Not really comparable games though...BC 2 is more tactical with large maps and all, and MWF2 is more fast paced and mindless. Both super sick though.

X-Box GT: Brentuz
Yea I agree man I love battlefield but in the end I would go with Call of Duty and anyone whos really played both would go with Call of Duty from what I have been seeing. Battlefields maps are HUGE and it is very tactical and not to mention the sniping is very satisfying but I rather stick to Call of Duty sniping since its all mostly one shot kill :thumbsup:

Since you have a Xbox I would recomend getting Mass Effect 2 man trust me its all worth it one of the best games I have ever played HANDS DOWN