Team Starbury vs Haterburys: Lets End it NOW

Describe Yourself (no homo)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Please provide proof that Marbury had problems with Tim Thomas, Kurt Thomas, Nazr Mohammad, Dikembe Mutombo, and Keith Vanhorn.

come on now, do u listen to music while u watch da games???cuz that was told over the games, nazr was traded cuz he would clog the middle so he was always in da way of marbury, marbury didnt like van horn since his NJ days, mutombo and tim thomas didnt have nice words for marbury when they got traded....not sure if i remember correctly but kurt thomas was given an extension and traded pretty soon after., but i remember reading marbury and kurt thomas had beef during practices

GetRealistic

Starter
minus rose and q, this knicks squad would like stephon

The whole team voted for him to be suspended. I forget who posted it but somebody posted an article awhile back where Tim Thomas was quoted as saying how bad of a teammate Marbury was and that he alienated himself from the team.

It ended with Thomas saying Marbury didn't say a word to him his whole time in NY but on the day he was traded Marbury gave him an ipod.

Last edited:

Pricey

Rotation player
Aslav_gun_25mm_wheeled_armoured_infantry_fighting_vehicle_Australian_Army_640.jpg

rickrescorlainactionpaintingtn.jpg

p2-w.jpg

nba_trophy01.jpg

20 ppg
8 apg

I'm ready........
Australia it seems is behind Steph lol, love it

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Based on your words, or actual facts?

just put it together ABCD, after the incident on the plain involving isiah and marbury, it doesnt really matter what happened, when marbury decides to come back against the clippers i believe, the team seemed like they werent on isiahs side any more, they would go in a pathetic stretch and till this day i dont believe this team is a 23 win team...the aura the year isiah got his extension and last season was completely different...marbury had a helluva year and the knicks looked good for the 8th seed by injuries destroyed us

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im not sure if i believe that every player on the knicks voted against marbury. Maybe they didnt know the whole story, i know they were all on the plane when the incident occured. But we dont know the exact details. I do know that the whole team supported marbury when his father died. I also know that every player on the team went to marburys fathers funeral. I dont think theres enough solid evidence to conclude anything.

come on now, do u listen to music while u watch da games???cuz that was told over the games, nazr was traded cuz he would clog the middle so he was always in da way of marbury, marbury didnt like van horn since his NJ days, mutombo and tim thomas didnt have nice words for marbury when they got traded....not sure if i remember correctly but kurt thomas was given an extension and traded pretty soon after., but i remember reading marbury and kurt thomas had beef during practices

Isiahs goal was to destory and rebuild. He traded every player that was on the team when he arrived. I dont think what marbury said made any difference, isiahs intentions from day 1 were to make it his team, which he unfortunately did. And kurt thomas said last year before the trade deadline that he wouldnt mind at all being traded to new york and playing with marbury (no homo).

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Don't hate me, because I'm a better poster than you. Only the very gifted can post at my level.
I offer classes for posters as horrible as yourself. And if you pay close attention and take good enough notes,
I'll give you an A.A.S. Degree in Knicks Education.
Another class A load of arrogant trash from one of the team shitbury ladies.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Another class A load of arrogant trash from one of the team shitbury ladies.

abcd is a well respected poster who has brought great insight since day 1. Hes got my vote for new poster of the year, knicksonline year end awards coming soon. So far your lookin like a candidate for worst new poster.

henry_getting_on_bus.JPG

Watch your step son!!!! :lol:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
haha nice picture msg... so what is end of the year awards?

its sumthin we all vote on....we did it last year.

mvp
best new poster
worst poster
best poster outside of the states

we had other awards, i cant remember all them :redface:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
First off kid i guess you didnt read my reply to your butt buddy trillion. I copied and pasted it, just for you.....ya jackass :lol:

The purpose if that is not to prove that people are wrong for criticizing marburys attitude. They have every right to, when talking about him prior to the 2006-07 season. You won't get no complaints from me, I agree. I didnt like him the year we had Larry Brown coaching here. I was disappointed with him for clashing with Brown. At the same time, there was bigger problems with the Knicks. We had several new young players. Eddy Curry was "the franchise player" Jamal crawford was our starting shooting guard. That team was not built for success. Unless you got Chris paul running the point, it wouldnt make a difference who was the point guard for that team. Larry Brown was a bad coach for that team.

Anytime theres losing, the star player and the coach might have problems. Although Isiah was clear that Curry was the franchise player, marbury still got blamed for the Knicks losing. Probably because of how much hes payed. But thats not something that fair to hold against him. If you were marbury and you had a chance to make 21 million a year, would you take it or would you say "Well....im not that good. Give me half of that and we gotta deal"?

The trade for Marbury was a bad one in the first place. Hes not the one who traded himself to new york, it was isiah thomas. So why dont he get more blame and more hate? Because the media has made marbury the target and many idiots have bought into what the new york post says.

The only thing that i consider to be fair game (since 2006-07) is marbury fukkin the intern. I dont think what he did is that bad but if people want to hate on him for that....it is what it is. I would fukk her too...that b!tch was thick. Hold up, can we get a picture of her? Im gonna post a pic of her.

news008a.jpg

:sperm: :sperm:

Anyways, besides that marbury has shown alotta effort with improving his attitude. That whole "left the team" crap, there was at least 4 different versions of that story. Why do people continue to side with Isiah? I dont get it, hes the guy that destroyed this team. Its not clear what happened on that plane. When you dont know all the details, its difficult to form an opinion (actually, apparently thats not true when it comes to haterburys).

What do I give Marbury credit for?

Marbury brought us to the playoffs in 2004. I already know the Nets swept us but you take away marbury from the knicks, and you take away kidd from the nets....i still see the same thing happening. Lets not forget that tim thomas missed time in that series.

RJ and Kmart >>

I think Marbury all around had his best season as a Knick, maybe the best season of his career 2 years ago. He played real good defense, he was more of a team player (eddy curry-19.5ppg), he showed leadership, and he scored when he had too. I remember him playin through pain most of the season. He missed the last month, and we had a couple other injuries. We might had made the playoffs if it wasnt for those injuries. Marbury making the playoffs with curry and crawford would have been a big achievement. Currys not even playing now, and crawford is the most overrated knicks player. He shouldnt even be a starter.

So you been a fan for 16 years, since you were 12? FUkk outta here, you aint 28. A 28 year old has no business trading insults with a 21 year old who is higher then nate robinson when he blocked yao ming. The difference between us is im on here laughin @ all you bum ass haters. Your gettin emotional. I can tell u :mad: Are u :mad:? No really, be honest...We'll let killa cam decide

u-mad1.jpg

if killa says u mad, then you must be.

co-sign

great post abcd. Alotta facts....we give them the facts, thats why they hate.

These fakkits got terminated on site

I quite clearly am stating my lack of appeal for Marbury's contribution to my favorite team. You have so many excuses for him. If you consider his trade a bad trade then why are you so enamored by him? It seems you've given clearance to merely yourself to criticize him, constructively or no.

He has so blatantly been a bust at every turn and all you do is find 2nd and 3rd parties to lay the blame upon.

I have merely made point after point that Marbury's attitude is void of deserving a champs swagger and self assurance. Much like yourself.

The year the Knicks were ousted by the Nets in the first round was evident that their pathetic record just wasn't worthy of an appearance. If Marbury was the leader then, where was his swagger after Thomas was flagrantly fouled.?

You could see the air deflate from his lungs and he went on to play like he'd already lost.

And I only ever sided with Isiah when Marbury threatened him to the press. He threatened his coach! What a moron. More evidence of his childish behavior. I constantly went over his persona and its flaws.

I agree that he was good 2 years ago. That's fair. He did play less selfishly. There was however a great energy amidst the Knicks then. When it was gone, he epitomized the collective attitude that led to the embarrassment of the Knicks.

Just his attitude and it's on court transgressions.

I am just amazed at your worship for him and your vigilance in defending him.

His resume is my ever reliable support against any of your regurgitated rubbish.

Continue to defend him as you wish. But, your excuses or facts as you refer to them can't redeem the actions and lack of accolades of one of the nba's all time biggest under achievers.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
and, I was refering to your foul comments in the Tr1llion post. When you got nasty he beat you down. You know that. You just post what you consider your best contribution to that thread.

And seeing you and your band of homos are going to be handing all the awards made by yourselves to one another with one shake of the hand and 2 of the wang I could not possibly give a big red rats a$$.

And I probably should watch my step.....boy.... I would hate to tread on one of the umpteen turds that has dropped from your mouth on here.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I quite clearly am stating my lack of appeal for Marbury's contribution to my favorite team. You have so many excuses for him. If you consider his trade a bad trade then why are you so enamored by him? It seems you've given clearance to merely yourself to criticize him, constructively or no.

He has so blatantly been a bust at every turn and all you do is find 2nd and 3rd parties to lay the blame upon.

I have merely made point after point that Marbury's attitude is void of deserving a champs swagger and self assurance. Much like yourself.

The year the Knicks were ousted by the Nets in the first round was evident that their pathetic record just wasn't worthy of an appearance. If Marbury was the leader then, where was his swagger after Thomas was flagrantly fouled.?

You could see the air deflate from his lungs and he went on to play like he'd already lost.

And I only ever sided with Isiah when Marbury threatened him to the press. He threatened his coach! What a moron. More evidence of his childish behavior. I constantly went over his persona and its flaws.

I agree that he was good 2 years ago. That's fair. He did play less selfishly. There was however a great energy amidst the Knicks then. When it was gone, he epitomized the collective attitude that led to the embarrassment of the Knicks.

Just his attitude and it's on court transgressions.

I am just amazed at your worship for him and your vigilance in defending him.

His resume is my ever reliable support against any of your regurgitated rubbish.

Continue to defend him as you wish. But, your excuses or facts as you refer to them can't redeem the actions and lack of accolades of one of the nba's all time biggest under achievers.

I dont worship marbury, i admit to his mistakes. But i brought up alotta good points that you ignored. smh @ you believin the report that he threatened isiah. I doubt thats true.

The trade for marbury was a bad one because of his contract. I give him credit for what he deserves. As a haterbury you look at things from a negative perspective. Im lookin at them from an unbiased perspective.

If your a judge and your deciding the future of someones life...are you gonna skim at the evidence or are you gonna carefully look at all the facts, and then draw conclusions? Im not tellin it any different then how i see it. There were additional reasons for every team he played on gettin better. Hes not as bad as many perceive him to be. Hes made his mistakes but you cant deny the talent. You said yourself he played good 2 years ago. I have solid arguments supporting my opinions on him showing leadership that year, and heart. He wasnt concerned with averaging the most points. Eddy Curry was almost an all star playing along side marbury. Hes not even playing now. That team might have made the playoffs if it wasnt for all the injuries.

He didnt play much last year. The evidence of his bad behavior is not conclusive enough to me. What he did 2 years ago leads me to believe that he wants to be a team player and he wants to do whatever it takes to win. Hes 31 years old now, and over the past couple of years hes shown that he has a better attitude. Hes gonna be a valuable player wherever he goes when hes bought out.

You can continue to hate him which is what haterburys do. I've proved my points and done my job as a starbarian. If i have to do more, i will. Im determined to put an end to all the trash talk about marbury. Its in every thread on this site and the gold mac will do what it takes to put an end to this

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
its sumthin we all vote on....we did it last year.

mvp
best new poster
worst poster
best poster outside of the states

we had other awards, i cant remember all them :redface:

when is the voting that seems pretty cool...anyways nice link under your sigs i know i voted...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
and, I was refering to your foul comments in the Tr1llion post. When you got nasty he beat you down. You know that. You just post what you consider your best contribution to that thread.

And seeing you and your band of homos are going to be handing all the awards made by yourselves to one another with one shake of the hand and 2 of the wang I could not possibly give a big red rats a$$.

And I probably should watch my step.....boy.... I would hate to tread on one of the umpteen turds that has dropped from your mouth on here.

Trillion didnt win nothin. He didnt even reply to me.

Your 28 but you act like your 12. Your insults are an act of desperation.

Another victim of the gold mac

jpz17

Starter
when is the voting that seems pretty cool...anyways nice link under your sigs i know i voted...

I ought to get a couple votes for random sutff.. you should get rookie of year..but I don't know if ABCD would count as rookie.. I'm thinking not.. I should count as rookie because I registered in july of 07 then posted like twice then came hear same time as you.. but I was still reading posts in 07