I Just Wanna Get This Off My Chest

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
You Are Lame If:

You Still Believe In Stephon Marbury.....

You Want Allen Houston To Come Back......

You Think David Lee Is God......

Feel Free To Add On....

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I still believe in Marbury, so I guess I'm lame. He helped the Knicks go to the playoffs, his first season with the Knicks, and he played one of the best seasons of his career in the 06-07 season. Mike D'Antoni(a coach that he used to play with in Phoenix) is replacing Isiah Thomas. And since the team is going to use an uptempo offense, D'Antoni is likely going to give Marbury the freedom to score more on offense. I predict Marbury is going to average somewhere between 15-18 points per game, next year, and 5-7 assists. That may not be his 20 and 8 that he averaged before, but if his defense is up to par(which it was in the 06-07 season) then the Knicks will finish with at least 30 wins next year, and potentially a playoff spot, if Donnie Walsh gets that trade done with Memphis.

Starks

Starter
You Are Lame If:

Feel Free To Add On....

Okay, looks like I'm lame. (Want Allan to comeback and be a part of this franchise. He knows more about winning than anyone on the roster and he is a veteran that can be additive to the lockeroom)

GetRealistic

Starter
You Are Lame If:

Feel Free To Add On....

Your pretty much dead on. I love Allan Houston but bringing him back right now really makes no sense. If they want to give him an enhanced orginzational role that works.

I said it before and ill say it again. If we get a Mayo, Augustine, or Westbrook i'd expect Marbury to just be bought out.

metrocard

Legend
If you look like KologeroBx

Allan Houston > Jerome James, Mardy Collins.

Marbury will average 17 and 8 this season, stop hating on the guy when he's done more positive than negative for New York, unlike guys like Crawford, Randolph and McCurry.

As for David Lee, he was the Knicks best player last year, I could see why people overrate him, but you can't deny the man. He shoots 60% from FG and 80% FT, gives you as much rebounds as Dwight Howard, and is a great offensive player with his outlet passing and overall feel for the game. He developed a mid range jumper and has a variety of post moves a bitch ass nigga like Isiah Thomas is afraid to use. David Lee in Memphis will be a 15 ppg scorer, guarantee it.

Last edited:

Toons

is the Bo$$
If you look like KologeroBx

Allan Houston > Jerome James, Mardy Collins.

Marbury will average 17 and 8 this season, stop hating on the guy when he's done more positive than negative for New York, unlike guys like Crawford, Randolph and McCurry.

As for David Lee, he was the Knicks best player last year, I could see why people overrate him, but you can't deny the man. He shoots 60% from FG and 80% FT, gives you as much rebounds as Dwight Howard, and is a great offensive player with his outlet passing and overall feel for the game. He developed a mid range jumper and has a variety of post moves a bitch ass nigga like Isiah Thomas is afraid to use. David Lee in Memphis will be a 15 ppg scorer, guarantee it.

How has crawford done negative for new york?? also randolph?? they both were our best players last year, even tho the season sucked, they were our most productive players. David lee was our best role player, he cannot lead a team and should not be compared to the great dwight howard. Crawford did more for New York than steph did....if u wanna argue that fact, can we please pull facts from over the past 2 years. No ancient history to prove a losing arguement. Also crawford does charity work in seattle. If u wanna say he turns the ball over n takes tough shots....plays too many minutes because he has an asshole of a coach, then fine, blame it on crawford, but i hope u all know that the same season that u glorify marbury and he got injured in the latter part of the season, that crawford carried the team with the help of lee and balkman. He played well with an injured shoulder....y all the crawford hate??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFp4x6nCX1M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvSZx-iyziQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3wkXcMgpgM&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxKEou4vPHk&feature=related

metrocard

Legend
Slow down son.

Miami, Minnesota, Memphis, Seattle and New York are on pace to finish below the Crawford Line (.307) this season -- the most teams to finish with fewer than 26 wins since 2000-01. The Crawford Line is named in honor of New York Knicks guard Jamal Crawford, who has a career winning percentage of .307, worst among active players with at least 400 games played.

Crawford and Randolph were major contributors.
To losing.

Crawford is a hall of fame for leading the worst teams in the NBA. He's Captain Loser.

Why fuck you care about Seattle? Move there then fool. Marbury's charity work is uncomparable.

Crawford cannot lead a team, he's never been to the playoffs or played on a .500 team in his life.

Marbury is a BETTER scorer, BETTER defender, BETTER PG, and just a superior player. No comparison. Marbury is the best player on this team.

Dude is caca.

Man i must be really lame, i believe in Steph, Allan Houston is my all time favorite player and wouldn't mind seeing him back, and although i don't think Lee is god, he is probably the closest we have to one. I will go sit in the corner with my lame hat on shall i.

metrocard

Legend
Man i must be really lame, i believe in Steph, Allan Houston is my all time favorite player and wouldn't mind seeing him back, and although i don't think Lee is god, he is probably the closest we have to one. I will go sit in the corner with my lame hat on shall i.

We could make our own lame club for being such lamers.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
You Are Lame If:

Feel Free To Add On....

Well i guess im LAME then. I seriously do think that David Lee is a god. Pretty much a double double evrytime he plays. Leads the team in RPG. And hes probably one of the best players we have.

jpz17

Starter
He is the best player we have, but Randolph had more rpg I think
<object id="W45881d714d8ff0fd48626e2c2811b5e0" width="404" height="318" quality="best" data="http://widgets.nba.com/o/45881d714d8ff0fd/48626e2c2811b5e0/45881d714d8ff0fd/627ff9b3/-DNW/1/player_code/zach_randolph/-PUR/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nba.com%2Fplayerfile%2Fzach_randolph%2F/" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="scalemode" value="showAll"/><param name="menu" value="false"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /> </object>

You Are Lame If:

Feel Free To Add On....

Agreed.

Your pretty much dead on. I love Allan Houston but bringing him back right now really makes no sense. If they want to give him an enhanced orginzational role that works.

I said it before and ill say it again. If we get a Mayo, Augustine, or Westbrook i'd expect Marbury to just be bought out.

Agreed again. Although I would like to keep Marbury and give him one more chance away from Isiah. First sign of trouble, I get rid of him.

Akamu

The King
You Are Lame If:

Feel Free To Add On....

Your lame if:

you make whack threads such as this....

Stephon Marbury is good on and off the court, and I believe he will come back hard, I respect him a lot.

Allan Houston should come back, give these young players a great veteran presence.

There's only one God.

You know what we need a center too, I want Patrick Ewing to come back out of retirement.

Gee I must be the King of Lame, dub me the president of the Lame club-

Toons

is the Bo$$
Slow down son.

Miami, Minnesota, Memphis, Seattle and New York are on pace to finish below the Crawford Line (.307) this season -- the most teams to finish with fewer than 26 wins since 2000-01. The Crawford Line is named in honor of New York Knicks guard Jamal Crawford, who has a career winning percentage of .307, worst among active players with at least 400 games played.

Crawford and Randolph were major contributors.
To losing.

Crawford is a hall of fame for leading the worst teams in the NBA. He's Captain Loser.

Why fuck you care about Seattle? Move there then fool. Marbury's charity work is uncomparable.

Crawford cannot lead a team, he's never been to the playoffs or played on a .500 team in his life.

Marbury is a BETTER scorer, BETTER defender, BETTER PG, and just a superior player. No comparison. Marbury is the best player on this team.

Why must u resort to name callin? lil kids....im a fool...lol...right....
umm, y r u bringing marbury in this discussion??? did i say that crawford is better than steph?? i dont recall.....i mentioned seattle because of his charity work, he is a great guy off the court.....of course marbury is a better point guard.....crawfors is a 2guard....i thought u knew that....there is no comparison because no1 compared, no way would i leave the bahamas to go live in the US, no disrespect, i travel there a lot....i never said crawford was a leader, he led the team down the stretch of last season....read it again.
i like crawfords game....u dont...tough...im not asking you to....so whenever i mention crawford, ignore it next time, because u and msg seem like you all HAVE to comment on EVERYTHING that applauds players other than marbury, david lee an whoever else u feel is God.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Marbury

Mark Twain once said that he would like heaven for the atmosphere, but would prefer hell for the company. I like Crawford for the attitude, but Marbury as a player.

Marbury is a high maintenance prima donna, but he can play the game when he wants to. He has shown excellent defense at times, something Crawford has never demonstrated. He is fearless at going to the hoop. Despite a magnificent cross-over, Crawford constantly pulls up and pops.

I am with abcd. I think Marbury is going to have a very good year. It is a contract year for him. Donnie and D'Antoni can pull the plug on him at any time. They do not have to buy him out. They can make him sit at home as Chicago did with Tim Thomas and Dallas did with Van Horn. Marbury will be motivated.

Akamu

The King
There is no God

<object height="344" width="425">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MeSSwKffj9o&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="344" width="425"></object>

RIP

That's the only thing I had against that man, he was an Atheist. The term Atheist was created by a "dark religion" that have their own "dark beliefs" and wanted less people to believe in God, to ignore the existence God, that's why they came up with Atheism. Do some research.

"The birth of atheism deceptively made satan feel free from his responsibility to obey and worship God, even though he also knew he wasn't free. It made him deceptively feel he had the freedom to think and speak whatever he wanted without the feeling that it was sin, even though he knew this was not so. It made him deceptively feel that there is no punishment from God awaiting him, even though he knows full well there is. With God supposedly out of the picture, satan could establish all of the various erroneous manmade and demonic philosophies, religions, opinions and etc. in the world and none of them would be wrong in the eyes of his atheism."