Baron Davis Looks Like He Has Slimmed Down

CA7

Scoring Champ
yeah to bad no one believes in him I mean damn what type of fan base is this, all we do is bash our guys who are fighting for us, I understand being mad but I give constructive criticism all everyone does is be negative, trade him, sit him, stop this........lets get behind our team for one game at least

tiger0330

Legend
Looks like they brought Lin back to guard him in practice. BD looks in good shape at least weight wise thats a positive, got at least a month to get in game shape. Like a lot of people commented don't expect miracles right away.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
It will be very exciting to see what Davis will be able to do. Our season depends on his play.

Melo simply cannot hack it as a point forward. He's a scorer and he needs someone to direct the offense for him.

All Knick fans should hope to God he can come back and be effective. Because if he is we'll be a seriously dangerous team.

B Davis can run every bit of this offense.

Red

TYPE-A
It will be very exciting to see what Davis will be able to do. Our season depends on his play.

Melo simply cannot hack it as a point forward. He's a scorer and he needs someone to direct the offense for him.

All Knick fans should hope to God he can come back and be effective. Because if he is we'll be a seriously dangerous team.

B Davis can run every bit of this offense.

ROFL!

You just don't know what you're really saying.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
ROFL!

You just don't know what you're really saying.

No. You hate that it's true. You know you're gonna have to shut your pie-hole if we start winning again.

:pray: = you hoping we don't start to have success with B. Davis and this system under MDA as the cause. Hater.

Quit hating the coach and get behind the uniform Red! :gony:

CA7

Scoring Champ
**** the coach I want his head........only coach who's never heard of half time adjustments

nyk_nyk

All Star
Davis called D?Antoni ?a coach that I love? and said he ?always wanted an opportunity to play for him.?

I don't get why players feel the need to say that. There are way better coaches in the league and I hear that phrase spoken toward Antoni more than anyone. Just weird because its not like he's won anything or proven that he can battle through adversity or even coach his way out of a close game.

It can't possibly be because he's a great coach and they believe he'll improve their overall basketball skills.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Davis called D?Antoni ?a coach that I love? and said he ?always wanted an opportunity to play for him.?

I don't get why players feel the need to say that. There are way better coaches in the league and I hear that phrase spoken toward Antoni more than anyone. Just weird because its not like he's won anything or proven that he can battle through adversity or even coach his way out of a close game.

It can't possibly be because he's a great coach and they believe he'll improve their overall basketball skills.

I can't possibly be because an actual NBA player (Davis) might have more of a clue than any of us about the actual scrupples of the guy.

iSaYughh

Starter
I can't possibly be because an actual NBA player (Davis) might have more of a clue than any of us about the actual scrupples of the guy.

+1

But a little empyrical evidence, that any eye can could see:

Players who have flourished under MDA:

*Steven Nash
*Raymond Felton
*Amare Stoudemire
*Shawn Marion
*Boris Diaw
*Raja Bell

*Understood the excellence Gallinari represented as a prospect

*Coach of the Year

Facts are stubborn things.

Toons

is the Bo$$
and that he was chosen to coach the usa team.....yeah, the nba doesnt know better than us fans

KingCharles34

All Star

People forget about 4 or 5 years ago Dantoni finished 2nd in a poll asking Nba players what coach they would like to play for the most. But in my opinion he aint sh*t without a playmaker

I also agree that our season is dependent upon on how well he plays, it shouldnt be this way though. Theres enough talent where the Knicks should be above .500 but goes back to what i said in the last sentence of my first paragraph