What to do with Curry

pakopako

Benchwarmer
I'm anti Okafor all the way. ... Def not $11m good.

Mcgee, Haywood > Okafor.

I would agree with that, but Okafor seems the most 'attainable' center for Curry. If you were on the other end of the deal, would you be willing to trade Haywood for Curry??

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Knicks center Eddy Curry is expected to play at San Antonio Wednesday. The 7-foot Curry hasn't played since Jan. 18 after having surgery to remove loose cartilage in his knee.

ayay good move, we need to beat ( hit some players ) in the west otherwise we haven't chance for win !

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Hopefully Curry doesn't injure another player. That would be VERY bad.

ayay good move, we need to beat ( hit some players ) in the west otherwise we haven't chance for win !

Not sure if that would be a 'good' move, but it's nice seeing the Knicks using an expanded rotation. After all, in desperate times we might as well throw everything and see what sticks?

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
Anybody think we could convince New Orleans to give us Collison/Okafor, for Curry/Chandler/Douglas??? Okafors' contract sucks, but if we could get Collison, I'd be all for it...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Anybody think we could convince New Orleans to give us Collison/Okafor, for Curry/Chandler/Douglas??? Okafors' contract sucks, but if we could get Collison, I'd be all for it...

Interesting, Collison has been amazing as of late. He's been so good that I think they might ask for a steeper price lol. Or we could try and bait them to send us Cp3 if we take on Peja's contract? Who knows, but the Hornets got an enviable point guard rotation.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
Interesting, Collison has been amazing as of late. He's been so good that I think they might ask for a steeper price lol. Or we could try and bait them to send us Cp3 if we take on Peja's contract? Who knows, but the Hornets got an enviable point guard rotation.

Yeah, I didn't even mention Paul, figured that'd be wishful thinking...Okafors' contract goes through 2013/2014, and will be over 14 million that final year. I don't know how steep a price they can ask for taking that contract off their hands. New Orleans is very cost consious, a trade of Curry for Okafor would save them over 40 mil...

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Not sure if that would be a 'good' move, but it's nice seeing the Knicks using an expanded rotation. After all, in desperate times we might as well throw everything and see what sticks?

it was "good move", I'm trying be sarcastic hah. I don't think so eddy can be our ace in the hole, but he can give some rest for david who is playing zylion minutes in every game. BTW we can't be sure anything with this team, they're unpredictable for me so maybe with spurs eddy will get 25231312 pts 1892892313 rebounds and 12132 blocks but it could be still not enough to win for nyk :D

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
firing_squad_2.jpg

LMAOOO!!!

This certainly should be plan A for us...Curry is a waste

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Wait, what..?

You mean happiness is if Curry miraculously turns 315 lbs.

And learns how to jump.

He might not be (that much of) a waste then!