friendly nypd

Akamu

The King
There's a lot of cops like that and they all need to be stripped of their badges, but there are also good cops out there so you can't hate on all of them ...this is coming from a guy that was stopped by undercover cops 30+ times-

Paul1355

All Star
There's a lot of cops like that and they all need to be stripped of their badges, but there are also good cops out there so you can't hate on all of them ...this is coming from a guy that was stopped by undercover cops 30+ times-

9 out of 10 cops are sleezballs that take advantage of their power. You know cops dont get speeding tickets or any violation concerning a vehicle? thats why they can speed down a road and do whatever they feel. It's bullshyt and most of them are trigger happy becuase they never see any real action. And they all have ego's the size of planet earth...FACT. I got my own personal hate for them and how dumb they are. They have an IQ of a flower.

TunerAddict

Starter
9 out of 10 cops are sleezballs that take advantage of their power. You know cops dont get speeding tickets or any violation concerning a vehicle? thats why they can speed down a road and do whatever they feel. It's bullshyt and most of them are trigger happy becuase they never see any real action. And they all have ego's the size of planet earth...FACT. I got my own personal hate for them and how dumb they are. They have an IQ of a flower.

I hate cops aswell, however, I am reasonable and 9 out of 10 aren't sleezeballs.

However, I do feel your anger towards their elevated status. They are really a higher class.

WTF is with disrespecting a police officer? Bullshit!

metrocard

Legend
gotknockedout.gif

Akamu

The King
Actually 9 out of 10 being aZzholes is really not too far off (more like 8 out of 10) I had cops try and set me up making up stories just to take me in...

[Example:] I'm walking home minding my own business and a car pulls up to me, 2 undercover cops jump out with their flashlights in my face and what not interrogating me, yelling at me and telling me "what were you doing talking to those people in that car, and what did you give them I saw you give them something?!"

There was a car on the other side of the street and I wasn't anywhere near it and they just tried to set me up on some bullshyt. A LOT of cops will assume your ignorance towards the law so they will waive your rights if you let them.

Also nowadays cops are being trained differently and being told that, responsibility of a cop is not to protect the public BUT to uphold the law. There is a HUGE difference when you are being told this.

Here is a similar incident that happened last year in NYC:

You can take these links and put it on top Metro...

Holding the NYPD accountable:
http://blip.tv/file/771625

Making NYPD accountable 12 minute version:
http://glassbeadcollective.blip.tv/file/784711/

Paul1355

All Star
I thought Italians were cool with cops.

Me and my family were big cop supporters cuz many of my Dad's patience were cops untill some close family members of mine were falsy accused for all this bullshyt and cops think everyone that files a complaint is true...you know that if i say "Metro said he was going to kill me" the cops can bust in your home and arrest u on the spot, throw you in jail, and u have to pay bail. The system is corrupt and needs to be adjusted were someone accused of a crime should not be arrested just from one tesimony from a person that could easily be lying to get back at someone. It is more common than everyone thinks and you dont think about it untill it happens to people you know.

Akamu

The King
Thug NYPD Cops Beat Already Restrained Man Senseless:

LUKAS I. ALPERT and MURRAY WEISS
NY Post
Thursday, July 31, 2008

The day after a video emerged of a cop knocking a cyclist to the ground, a second video alleging police brutality surfaced today in which an NYPD officer is seen whaling away at a man?s legs with a baton.

The footage - shot on July 4 on the Lower East Side - shows Officer Maurice Harrington repeatedly hitting Michael Cephus, 46, on his legs with a collapsible metal baton as he struggles with officers trying to cuff him.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07292008/news/regionalnews/2nd_video_gives_nypd_black_eye_122136.htm

TunerAddict

Starter
Shit, I just remembered this video where they pull a car over and like 15+ cops from a bunch of cop cars swarm the guy and kick the living shit out of him while the news copter films it....

Paul1355

All Star
Thug NYPD Cops Beat Already Restrained Man Senseless:

LUKAS I. ALPERT and MURRAY WEISS
NY Post
Thursday, July 31, 2008

The day after a video emerged of a cop knocking a cyclist to the ground, a second video alleging police brutality surfaced today in which an NYPD officer is seen whaling away at a man?s legs with a baton.

The footage - shot on July 4 on the Lower East Side - shows Officer Maurice Harrington repeatedly hitting Michael Cephus, 46, on his legs with a collapsible metal baton as he struggles with officers trying to cuff him.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07292008/news/regionalnews/2nd_video_gives_nypd_black_eye_122136.htm

Dude akamu, that video made me wana go kill a cop right there. I was glad when the beatin victim was happy that it was on tape, he knew the cops were F*KED.

Akamu

The King
Cops kicking civilian ass: (No not funny!)

Kid punched in the face 13 times, tasered, kicked, and punched some more.

Teen getting "Fist To Face" surgery from cop:

Police take advantage of a Drunk Girl:

Police Tased a kid 19 times after he'd been injured!:

The police academies need to have pig testings so these pigs are let loose out on the streets to make things worse.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Do a Sting Operation on the Police

They should put sting operations on cops, making civillians act like angry citizens and see if the cops will over react and start abusing. They do sting operations with prostitution and have people arrested for just paying money for a quick BJ, why can't they do stings for crazy cops?