We can beat Miami, We're a GOOD TEAM

I have read all your incoherent whining and trolling....I am trillion times the man you will ever be. Wanna know how I know? Glad you asked! Because I will never be a lame troll who signs up to forums just to gloat, troll and attack posters to build myself up. You signed up a day after a major blow to our Knick organization and want to rain on our parade because we made a great secondary move and recognize the silver lining after a decade of cloudy skies. That my sad troll is why you are a loser.

gomez-gay.gif

you kids just love to crap mouth on the net, thats cool. I know who I am and thats all that matter. Its obvious to me that you're trying to make yourself feel better because I'm only stating what I'm intitled to...my opinion. You just can't handle it... Poor poor baby. Only losers go around trying to peg people over the net, especially with ready made pictures with derogatory comments as your arsenal. lol, lame ass losers.

TBH, you're the one trolling, but your blind ass can't see that.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
and here I was thinking the Knicks were lame. maybe they are rubbing off on some of the populace. hope its not contagious...

Go ahead, try again. Show the world just how wack, and brave you are...

So you're saying we should just give up? We should just be Miami fans? What's your point? Why are you here?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
you kids just love to crap mouth on the net, thats cool. I know who I am and thats all that matter. Its obvious to me that you're trying to make yourself feel better because I'm only stating what I'm intitled to...my opinion. You just can't handle it... Poor poor baby. Only losers go around trying to peg people over the net, especially with ready made pictures with derogatory comments as your arsenal. lol, lame ass losers.

TBH, you're the one trolling, but your blind ass can't see that.

Okay guy. SO tell us all why you signed up for this forum...

First post you made:

typical die hard Knicks fan. So use to losing and so hungry to win that denial has become part of their lives. I admire the optimism but I just don't believe in fairy tales.

Unsolicited troll. That was not a basketball opinion that was a troll against posters. To what end Mr. Maturity?

Third post:

lol,

don't tell me you guys are that sore over the Lebronense. Keep your brave cyber antics to your self. I'm a realist not some sad Loser lying to him self. I don't Lurk or waste time but do inform when ever I want to. You don't like what I have to say... cry me a Hudson river then go jump into it....

Been harping on this cyber stuff from the get go... You are a clown and a hypocrite. What's ironic is that you sign up to a forum and attack people from the jump just to turn around and accuse people of doing the same when they call you on your flagrant bitchass'edness. Get a life loser and find another forum to troll.

So you're saying we should just give up? We should just be Miami fans? What's your point? Why are you here?

to get updates and hopefully get people to stop bashing a player for living out his own life. It was a smart move that would have made any city a bunch of happy people. it could have been NY but the management blew it. I've been a Knick fan for years and I'm tired of people supporting their flawed tactics. The Knicks brass needs to be held accoutable not praised. Lebron did the right thing and deep down any self respecting basketball fan knows this.

Okay guy. SO tell us all why you signed up for this forum...

First post you made:

Unsolicited troll. That was not a basketball opinion that was a troll against posters. To what end Mr. Maturity?

Third post:

Been harping on this cyber stuff from the get go... You are a clown and a hypocrite. What's ironic is that you sign up to a forum and attack people from the jump just to turn around and accuse people of doing the same when they call you on your flagrant bitchass'edness. Get a life loser and find another forum to troll.

I was attacked first, if you're the typical die hard fan that falls for the ol okie doke....thats not my problem, now is it?

KBlack25

Starter
to get updates and hopefully get people to stop bashing a player for living out his own life. It was a smart move that would have made any city a bunch of happy people. it could have been NY but the management blew it. I've been a Knick fan for years and I'm tired of people supporting their flawed tactics. The Knicks brass needs to be held accoutable not praised. Lebron did the right thing and deep down any self respecting basketball fan knows this.

LeBron did the wrong thing by getting on National Television for a one hour special to stab Cleveland in the heart. At the end of the day, if he announced he was going to Miami like a normal human being, this would not be as big of a deal and he would not be as hated. Unfortunately for him, he made himself the most hated athlete in sports right now. It's not him leaving that's the problem, it's how he went about doing it that shows what kind of person LeBron is.

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Wth?

Metrotard does it again. We might lose by 75 to the Heat this year. STAT and a cast of misfits does not a team make. Do you really watch basketball or just talk about it for fun????

Cant believe im about to talk up for metro but, I cannot let this one go by.. Hey D Bag Wade Bosh and Bitchazz#6 <<(Thats what he will be known as from here on out) Miller and 8 Rookies bums whatever don't make a team Either at least we will have a TEAM and not just 3 Stars we Have 1 and 1/2 stars but, we got sooo much better.....

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I was attacked first, if you're the typical die hard fan that falls for the ol okie doke....thats not my problem, now is it?

No, as I already proved using your post history...the first post you ever made was an attack on "typical Knick fans". I happen to have been one of the Knick fans posting in the thread you decided to get all emo over and sign up for just to let us all know how enlightened you are.

I'm almost convinced you are an alt account. LOL at wanting to sign AI or bring back N8...talk about "typical"...typical Isiah Thomas move.

mafra

Legend
LeBron did the wrong thing by getting on National Television for a one hour special to stab Cleveland in the heart. At the end of the day, if he announced he was going to Miami like a normal human being, this would not be as big of a deal and he would not be as hated. Unfortunately for him, he made himself the most hated athlete in sports right now. It's not him leaving that's the problem, it's how he went about doing it that shows what kind of person LeBron is.

All 3 did wrong. Bosh-Wade-Lebron were so classless that they probably ruined it all for everything. This will be known as the Summer when free agency as we know it died, all so these 3 clowns can film a documentary, and have fun at our expense.

Wade said all along, he wanted to start a website: iftheyonlyknew.com.

No big deal they planned on joining forced all along, but have the balls and class not to put the NBA and the country through this charade.

YES, it was good for the NBA in the sense that it provided drama and news for the league in July, but it plays right into the owners hands....

There was talk about a lockout before this free agency period. These 3 clowns, all by themsleves, have armed the owner with enough ammo to lock the players out, turn off the lights and cancel TWO seasons if need by.

When the CBA runs out next Summer. Either the players agree to reign in contracts and abide by the owners wishes, or suffer the consequences.

Nothing worse than a billionaire scorned.

So, these 3 played their game.... NOw they better win this year, b/c Wade might be 31 the next time they step back in to an NBA arena.

LJ4ptplay

Starter

Actually, no, you're wrong. I didn't want Lebron. Maybe if you had signed up here before July 9th, you would have known there were several fans that never wanted him here. I'm glad he didn't sign here. I would have been disappointed if he chose the Knicks.

I'm more disgusted by Lebron's tactics. For making this a circus act. For flying into the Knicks backyard (13 minutes from where the Knicks practice and flew into their airport) only to spit in their face. For publically humiliating Cleveland. For making a show and calling it "The Decision". For being an obvious narcissistic egomaniac. I don't like him as a person and I don't know how you can support him for the decisions he's made. No class.

I can agree with that, However most of the hype was created by the media, they was milking this whole thing while Lebron was playing low key. This was a HUGH decision for him and I would not have wanted to be in his shoes. He almost cried on the air when they started burning his Jersey. He didn't want this, he wanted to make people happy but he can't do that and live for himself. Fans can be so selfish and disrepectful they often forget its a game and judge his whole being over a basketball game....the guy is a wonderful person off the court, but I'm not hearing none of that...are we?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter

What would Lebron do without you rushing to his defense? I bet you are a Republican...rushing to the defense of big business at the expense of the little people. Defend BP and eff the fisherman! AMIRITE? Me thinks so!

p0nder

Starter

Hell ****iiin yeah!! Thats what I'm talking about

Kevin Durrant a kid younger then LeBron showed how much more mature he is and how much more ready he is to lead a team to a potential "dynasty" when he quietly signed on his max extension and just gave one simple tweet about it. He's going to be better then LeBron.

LeBron, wade and Bosh will struggle mightily and just as much media hype that went into this FA summer will come back on them when they lose in the first or second round of the playoffs.

LeBron showed what type of a player and person he is. A complete attention whore that went for the easiest route to get rings. He will regret "The Decision" and everything that went along with it.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Yao not being healthly, Duncan being old still make them equal or even better than Stat... and since it seems you don't watch basketball, i'll provide you a comparison to Duncan and Stat

View attachment 137

Now old azz Duncan shouldn't even be close to young azz top 3 Amare now should he.. fvckin idiot, watch a game, and learn about basketball. I could go through the entire list and compare but if YOU watched basketball you would already know these stats and know how Amare is NOT a top 3 BIG.

And im glad you could read the words that I type, but its a shame you can't comprehend them. it's not your fault though i guess its all the time ya spend on the trains selling candy to put money in your pockets or to help your basketball team. idiot. I am not sh*tting on Amares talent, I'm shitting on the money that was given to Amare. he's a real good, one of the best big men in the leage (NOT TOP 3) ... but he's not worth a max contract. His contract should have been right around what Lee and Boozer received. maybe a tad bit more but the 100 million range was a desperate act by disgusting management of Donnie Walsh in his attempt to possibly lure one of those other guys here. it was a gamble, like these past two years have been, and he lost miserably.

And yes the Knicks did just acquire some guys, now you state they can play defense, maybe thats true, but Golden State Warriors were one of the worst defensive teams in the league, they allowed the most points, they were the worst rebounding, and were one of the worst at blocking shots... now, i want you to honestly say that someone coming from the kind of coach that Don Nelson is, and going into the practically the same kind of situation in ny will all of a sudden take on a defensive mindset. There is a chance, but the overwhelming probability is that it won't happen. NOT with D'antoni as coach.
And remember this is the same D'antoni who let Jordan Hill, and Toney Douglas who were said to be decent defenders rot on the bench for the majority of the season. How do you guys continue to have faith in this cocksucka to believe he will all of a sudden allow so called defensive minded players to actually see light on the court

And again I challenge you and other d'antoni dick huggers on that fact. He didn't have anyone these 3 years? The bucks had better players than the Knicks??? HELL NO... But the Bucks made it to the playoffs. Why, because they had a coach who knew that defense and good play calling wins games. The knicks didn't have a championship team this year or the year prior, but each year they had a team decent enough to compete for the playoffs. Mike D'antoni worthlessness as a coach prevented that. Its a shameful that you guys are unable to see that. You killed Larry Brown after one season, Lenny Wilkins was gone after one, Don Cheanny after a couple seasons, but for putting up a worthless record with decent players, you guys praise d'antoni??? C'mon now!!

Its good to be optimistic and show team loyalty, but at the same time its also good to call a spade a spade, this team is maybe slightly better than our team last year. We still don't have a point guard, we still don't have a legit 2 guard (maybe walker can be that 2, but its still a MAYBE) You guys need to stop smoking dat sh*t and start seeing things for what they are. The knicks have a team that can compete for the playoffs. THATS IT. but the knicks had a team that could have competed for the playoffs last year as well... see what happened then?

Dead on the money post here my friends. Sorry to bust your collective bubbles, but the Knicks will struggle to win as many games this year as we did last year. Those are just the cold, hard facts. The rest of the East got signifigantly better, while we overpaid(STAT) for a player we already had(LEE). David Lee worked harder and would have taken less money. We could have paid David Lee 10-12 million last year and avoided this but no. Our GM David Lo Pan(Walsh) put all his eggs in the Lebron basket, then got stood up like the ugly girl on prom night. We still don't have a point guard; even Duhound left town laughing. We are still the laughingstock of the league, even moreso after getting dissed by LJ and it makes you no less of a KNICKS fan to be able to admit it. You can't bring a knife to a gunfight people. Donnie's plan: UTTER FAILURE. FIRE WALSH, FIRE DANT START OVER!!!!

Last edited:
Actually, no, you're wrong. I didn't want Lebron. Maybe if you had signed up here before July 9th, you would have known there were several fans that never wanted him here. I'm glad he didn't sign here. I would have been disappointed if he chose the Knicks.

I'm more disgusted by Lebron's tactics. For making this a circus act. For flying into the Knicks backyard (13 minutes from where the Knicks practice and flew into their airport) only to spit in their face. For publically humiliating Cleveland. For making a show and calling it "The Decision". For being an obvious narcissistic egomaniac. I don't like him as a person and I don't know how you can support him for the decisions he's made. No class.

He contributes to the community, He dosen't get into trouble off the court and he's a family man, sounds like the average person to me. You don't like average people? People are reading to much into the "Knicks backyard" thing...there's no actual proof of teasing the knicks

On the court he's a beast and an entertainer,,,thats what we pay money for...well, atleast I do.

highesthigh

Benchwarmer
I can agree with that, However most of the hype was created by the media, they was milking this whole thing while Lebron was playing low key. This was a HUGH decision for him and I would not have wanted to be in his shoes. He almost cried on the air when they started burning his Jersey. He didn't want this, he wanted to make people happy but he can't do that and live for himself. Fans can be so selfish and disrepectful they often forget its a game and judge his whole being over a basketball game....the guy is a wonderful person off the court, but I'm not hearing none of that...are we?

Talk about crying a "Hudson River"...:boohoo:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
He contributes to the community, He dosen't get into trouble off the court and he's a family man, sounds like the average person to me. You don't like average people? People are reading to much into the "Knicks backyard" thing...there's no actual proof of teasing the knicks

On the court he's a beast and an entertainer,,,thats what we pay money for...well, atleast I do.

Average nacissitic egomaniacs? No, I typically don't associate myself with them. I don't like them.

What would Lebron do without you rushing to his defense? I bet you are a Republican...rushing to the defense of big business at the expense of the little people. Defend BP and eff the fisherman! AMIRITE? Me thinks so!

relax dude, I'm no republican and BP can kiss my oily slick ass. Live your life because Lebron is going to live his... all I'm saying is get over it.