Deshawn Stevenson beef with Lebron and Jay-z (pic inside)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
stevesontheroctg2.gif

Jigga Jerkin Lebra Lames lost

The wrestler diamond dallas page used to throw up the diamond before jay-z did. Smh @ jay-z swaggerjackin a wrestler. As if he didnt already bite enuff of bigs rhymes.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
stevesontheroctg2.gif

Jigga Jerkin Lebra Lames lost

The wrestler diamond dallas page used to throw up the diamond before jay-z did. Smh @ jay-z swaggerjackin a wrestler. As if he didnt already bite enuff of bigs rhymes.

LOL, yeah Jay is a biting ass ni#%a. Cams swagger jackin put it all in perspective. Brooklyn is crazy if they think Jay is the best lyricist. Jay-Z can't see AZ, let's not even talk about Nas.

Starks

Starter
http://www.prefixmag.com/media/jay-z/deshawn-stevenson-diss-mp3/18370/

Jay-Z in his old battle rap form embarrasing the Wizards and having LeBron's back. Damn, just start selling Brooklyn LBJ jerseys. These two are in love with eachother.. Jigga comes out angry like someone stepped up to his lil brother

with lines sayin stuff like ..."If anythin they underpaid him [LBJ]" "gona make him sleep wit ya chik cause he can"

I'm entertained though. This is my fav series by far. Hope it goes 7 games with Wizards makin a monster comeback.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I wrote some rhymes directed at jigga and lebron

Jigga ruined a whole damn company
dont think you can f*ck with me
your 40 homie
besides money
you aint got nothin to show me
yous a b1tch a fake a phony
aim at ya head as i hold the handle
blood leakin from the camel
defeatin an old man wearin sandels
listen when im speakin
you aint reachin for the top
your reachin for lebrons c0ck
F*ck meetin at your spot
homie you wired talkin to cops
president got fired/shoulda been shot
listen to what a soulja stated
you aint top 10
mothaf*cka you overated

I aint forget about lebron
no regret
I enjoyed eatin his mom
Now i employ her
Shes one of my h0es
opened her up like jiggas toes
Lebron mite be great
but he aint kobe or duncan
in game 3 the cavs were suckin
after game 3
lebron and hov were f*ckin
I think nothin of snuffin
both of them
i aint bluffin if i catch them
there will be cuffin
no homo
bein a f@g is a no no
Im referrin to me gettin arrested
these snitches are infected
with jealousy cos they some b1tches
tie each other up like stitches
f*ckin homos
f__kin on king james king sized bed
jigga and lebron playin games
F*ck givin guys he@d
I leave guys dead
they wont resurrect on easter
I disect like nas did on ether
As the game gets harder and harder
F*ck lebron james and sean carter

Jigga said himself he ugly
your wack rhymes bug me
I cant see what your sayin but it aint muggy
I can see where your layin
you were prayin that the bullets wouldnt be sprayin
but they did as you hid
you got shot up
One man down
next time lebron spots up
dont pay attention to that clown
start a pension to fix his frown
I think hes depressed
stinked against the spurs
upset cos your team aint the best
cleveland aint even the 3rd best
f*ckin f@ggot i heard you dig men
your team f*cked up by gettin big ben
he old like jay hov
call him grey hov
because hes 50 years old
I dont care how much he sold
He aint got nothin on nas and rakim
jigga can only dream of bein top 10
hes dead once i spot him
my slugs will lift him like a bra
Fake thugs Ill kill jay and Lebra

Lebron and jigga
Break up like Pip and Michael
make the whip go in a cycle
jay likes to get his freak on
important issues
he choses not to speak on
krs and nas teach on
f_ck pierce
yall the truth
jigga what jigga who
lebron will not win
i dont need no proof
already a fact
Lebrons goin down
jiggas slowin down
They cant go at Montaes pace
Ill leave them f*cked up like delontes face
starvin lookin slim like ashantis waste
its a shame that we aint seein no game from these lames
jigga lost F*ck lebron james

He had his damn instant
That was against the pistons
But now its lebron gettin pissed on
At school even his son gets dissed on
Why am i waistin my time with featherweights?
I dont care if the weathers great
During a tornado ill take heads off like leather face
Lebron had his heart snatched by texas
Duncan slashed the tires on his lexus
You got it backwards like O's and X's
Let me tell you the 3 best is
Timmy D KG and KB 24
I got plenty of wh0res
But jigga and lebron like to go backdoor
Did you score?
Its not hard when theres no defense
I dispense clips
suckas are left defensless
Mothaf*ckas need to stop b1tchin about calls
F*ck Lebron and jigga
suck my ballls
Suckas sh1t outta fear
Sucka d1ck F*ck outta here

msg33 spits nothin but ether f*ck lebron and gay-z

im about to make a celtics diss

metrocard

Legend
Finally, some beef in the NBA.

I hate Jay-Z...so now I have to hate on Lebron.

Stevenson isn't a SCRUB...people need to stop and realize if you start in the NBA, you're a baller. Stevenson is a great defender/athlete/shooter.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
hahaha nice thread MSGKnickz33. And great effort on the rhymes. I'm gonna give you your props.

I'll say it again, Lebron is the most individualistic, overconfident, cocky, lucky-to-be-on-the-right-team-at-the-right-time player. He's a baller but I don't like him. I respect Jay-Z (H TO THE IZZO!!!) but the guy's gotta stay away from this kind of mess. Lebron's a spoiled brat. And he is in no way "underpaid." Then again Jay-Z's involvement is even making this more interesting, I'm loving it. This is great entertainment for the playoffs. Deshawn is just getting back at Lebron for the things Lebron secretly said against him thru Drew Gooden. It's LBJ's fault. Hands down to Deshawn for stepping up against this jerk.

Damn if only Washington can win the series.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yo no offence but that shit was wack
your shit is wack kid you aint even got no shit. i think some of my rhymes were questionable but i had some nice ones in their too.

hahaha nice thread MSGKnickz33. And great effort on the rhymes. I'm gonna give you your props.

I'll say it again, Lebron is the most individualistic, overconfident, cocky, lucky-to-be-on-the-right-team-at-the-right-time player. He's a baller but I don't like him. I respect Jay-Z (H TO THE IZZO!!!) but the guy's gotta stay away from this kind of mess. Lebron's a spoiled brat. And he is in no way "underpaid." Then again Jay-Z's involvement is even making this more interesting, I'm loving it. This is great entertainment for the playoffs. Deshawn is just getting back at Lebron for the things Lebron secretly said against him thru Drew Gooden. It's LBJ's fault. Hands down to Deshawn for stepping up against this jerk.

Damn if only Washington can win the series.
thanks and i got part of a celtics diss written. Be on the lookout for that, it should be completed soon.

I respect jay-z as a legend and in some ways his involvement has made things more interesting but at the same time he made himself look bad by dissin deshawn and stickin up for lebron. lebrons a good player but i hate him and i look forward to watching the cavs lose at some point.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
thanks and i got part of a celtics diss written. Be on the lookout for that, it should be completed soon.

LOL! I'll be looking forward to that Celtics diss.

I respect jay-z as a legend and in some ways his involvement has made things more interesting but at the same time he made himself look bad by dissin deshawn and stickin up for lebron. lebrons a good player but i hate him and i look forward to watching the cavs lose at some point.

If Washington somehow wins this series that'll be third best thing to happen in the entire playoffs. The first being the Celtics finally trashing the Hawks, and the second being the Suns pulling off an NBA first by beating the Spurs after being down 3-0. If Cleveland wins, Celtics are gonna beat the crap out of them IMO. MSGKnickz33 I'll be interested to see which team you root for when they meet in the 2nd round, or maybe which team/player you hate more. Though I have this feeling the answer will not be surprising. LOL!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1119889428557c2c/

^^^dont really dont know that dude but he ripped jay, lol

i was gonna up that but i didnt get around to it. I think most people respect jay for his music but not as a person. i cant deny hes a legend but at the same time hes not as good as other legends such as rakim, nas, big daddy kane, tupac, biggie, etc.

Even whoever this rapper is showed respect for jay-z while dissin him but he got at him good.

"h o v need to stay in his lane"

This is my favorite youtube video, its jay-z after ether:

pat

Starter
Although I don't buy into the whole Lebron James hype, I think that DeShawn Stevenson should be quiet. DeShawn who? Isn't humping a thirteen-year old girl what he is famous for? I wonder why Jay-Z didn't bring that up.