Knicks vs Dulls

wian

Benchwarmer
OH FFS ! This is absolutely ridiculous ! Go and fall off the edge of the earth Chicago !

Please exit the playoffs first round ! I honestly cant stand them !

wian

Benchwarmer
How can we honestly let a germ like Nate Robinson own us ? Its just ridiculous to be honest .....

tiger0330

Legend
We missed that shot blocking big. Proud of the guys taking it to OT but the odds are against you when you're playing 8 guys when fatigue is a factor.

One thing this game proved to me is Melo may play starting PF for the Knicks the rest of his career here, I think he's bettter than Stat.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I'm not worried about this at all.

Melo and Jr had a good amount of rebounds and we still lost.

The key was our DPOY was watching from the bench. we need him and K-Mart healthy if we want to go anywhere.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Seen one Knick loss in Chicago you've seen them all.

Suffice it to say hard to win against any quality team minus Tyson, K Mart, Camby or even Kurt. Valiant effort, this is exactly what we can expect in Boston, in Chicago/Indiana and in Miami. Not going to get any breaks from the refs shots won't fall all game and must find away to overcome momentum shifts.

Loss no big deal, what is crucial is the boys learn the lessons from tonight.

PatrickChewing

Benchwarmer
Frustrating loss because they had plenty of chances, but with Chandler and K-Mart both out there was just no interior defense. That's hard to overcome. K-Mart would have slapped Robinson clear across the court every time he drove in.

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
why u guys tripping, actually happy we lost, but hated the coaching, drove 7 guys into the ground for no reason

losing the the bulls keeps them out of our playoff bracket, its all about matchups and best we keep the hawks in our bracket

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Frustrating loss because they had plenty of chances, but with Chandler and K-Mart both out there was just no interior defense. That's hard to overcome. K-Mart would have slapped Robinson clear across the court every time he drove in.

Exactly.....we really need a healthy KMart and Chandler in the playoffs......maybe wont need both as much against Boston (need atleast one regardless who we play) but definitely will need them against Indiana, Chicago, Miami, etc if we wanna come out of the East.

I gotta give Melo credit though.....he has really played his ass off and been very good on the boards despite playing out of position.....especially on the offensive boards.....he's been a beast lately.

metrocard

Legend
jp-crawford-articleLarge.jpg

knicksince 93

Rotation player

Chandler wouldn't have stopped nate. ( i not saying he isn't a difference maker because we need him, he's our second most important player imo) but guards have been doing that all year and he's been down there.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

knicksince 93

Rotation player
why u guys tripping, actually happy we lost, but hated the coaching, drove 7 guys into the ground for no reason

losing the the bulls keeps them out of our playoff bracket, its all about matchups and best we keep the hawks in our bracket

Good point. But to get completely washed all season by them is frustrating

Kiyaman

Legend
Exactly.....we really need a healthy KMart and Chandler in the playoffs......maybe wont need both as much against Boston (need atleast one regardless who we play) but definitely will need them against Indiana, Chicago, Miami, etc if we wanna come out of the East.

I gotta give Melo credit though.....he has really played his ass off and been very good on the boards despite playing out of position.....especially on the offensive boards.....he's been a beast lately.

Truth be said: after we get pass the weak-weak small-ball Boston Celtics in the first-round (shootin 3 balls), the Knicks will need a frontcourt bigmen rotation of "Tyson / Camby / Amare / and Kenyon Martin" to compete at winning a 7 game series vs Indiana in 6 games.
It dont look good for Woody or Melo if we lose a 7 game series verse certain east teams like:
Boston, Atlanta, BROOKLYN, Chicago (minus Rose), or Indiana (minus Granger), because 90% of our bigmen are to injured to play.
And Melo's comment lastnight .......

"They can have it," Anthony said. "They can have it. They can have it. They can have the regular-season wins. They did a great job at beating us four times. We're not worrying about them at this point."

I jus dont understand this guy Melo, nuthing in Melo's repetior has change his growth as a teammate.
Melo trying to sound like he's a postseason winner wid dat comment lol.

During our 18-5 early run this season it was coach Thibs Bulls who stopped us from having a 10 game win streak back then, with a 30 minute Nate 14 pts, 6 rb, 8 ast, 1 st, 1 to.
Nate Robinson been putting it on us all season for a Bulls win .. we all shouldve known that Nate was going to have a season-high in one or two catagories in our final season matchup ( I miss Nate, W.Chandler, and David Lee. they were Draft-Keepers).

Melo better do something about his ego-attitude and get all our bigmen on court for the postseason games...

knicksince 93

Rotation player
U never give him his props. What is supposed to say, is he supposed to harp on it.... U can't be a real knicks fan and always hate on our most successful season in a long while and majority of it is melo. Give him his props