I'm new here

Zibi

Rookie
Hi guys. I'm new here. Maybe I introduce myself. I'm Zbyszek. I live in Warsaw,POLAND. I'm 19 years old and I'm a big fan of N.Y. Knicks. My english is not so good so forgive me that :)
If it is posibble, I would like you to introduce yourself. Thanks. Greetings :)

Bruno

Benchwarmer
welcome. my name is Bruno Baltazar , l live in Cacem - PORTUGAL . i have 14 years old and im not speak very good english. and im a sixers fan.

JohnBoy11

Banned
Welcome! You must listen to all the great rap lyrics of Sir. PhillyStackZ (KnicksFanFromQueens1985) our supreme overlord at Knickonline.com! :)

PattyPat

Banned
Hi guys. I'm new here. Maybe I introduce myself. I'm Zbyszek. I live in Warsaw,POLAND. I'm 19 years old and I'm a big fan of N.Y. Knicks. My english is not so good so forgive me that :)
If it is posibble, I would like you to introduce yourself. Thanks. Greetings :)

Nice to see the Knicks have at least one fan in Poland. In two years when you turn 21 man come on over to NY and we'll catch a Knicks game together and have some beers. We'll go to a strip club, too.

JackBower

Banned
I like to listen to rap but I have never heard of PhillyStackz. He seem popular on here or maybe i don't get it. I would like to listen if he is good.

PattyPat

Banned
I like to listen to rap but I have never heard of PhillyStackz. He seem popular on here or maybe i don't get it. I would like to listen if he is good.
He's not a real rapper. He's just a guy messing around in his mom's house with some poetry he wrote.

JackBower

Banned
He's not a real rapper. He's just a guy messing around in his mom's house with some poetry he wrote.

I see video in other thread and he seem to have much talent. If he only messing around he should be serious so he can get paid for his raps.