New York Knicks vs Boston Celtics 12/08/2013 12:00PM

Kiyaman

Legend
I like Stat, Meta, Shump, and Prig lineup .. they dont need JR or Melo as their 5th man .. Woodson always want these two idiots in the game

Kiyaman

Legend
Our Starters are EMBARRASSING that includes 6th man JR .. those 6 players played all the first qtr. for 34-11 qtr.

pat

Starter
I don't get this: We are going onto a run without Melo and JR and once Boston took a timeout, Woodson put both of them back into the game, adding Bargs, going back to the line up which didn't work in the first place. Is he tanking? Somebody should tell him that we haven't got a draft pick.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
I don't get this: We are going onto a run without Melo and JR and once Boston took a timeout, Woodson put both of them back into the game, adding Bargs, going back to the line up which didn't work in the first place. Is he tanking? Somebody should tell him that we haven't got a draft pick.

We watching the same game, and wondering the same thing .. wat is Woodson doing???

Broadway

All Star
I don't like noon games, no energy in the building and when we need the crowd to carry us they never respond.

Naaaah it's not the uniform nor the crowd….maybe just maybe it could be the team with the 5-14 record, those who are playing the game. How many yrs are we going to use the….."Matinee Trap Game' excuse.

I just woke up about 15min ago and didn't expect this, but when I saw it I wasn't surprised.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Entire starting lineup is -23 on the floor or worse, with Melo -31 & Felton -32. Woody will continue to ride these guys until they're down 50.

Kiyaman

Legend
When ur down by 27 at halftime, u substitute units of 3 to 5 players.
Once I notice Woody DNP Kenyon Martin for this afternoon game .. theres NO WINS 4 us

metrocard

Legend
I can't wait till the MLB season. This franchise is the biggest joke in NYC. Will always be as long Dolan is in charge.

metrocard

Legend
When ur down by 27 at halftime, u substitute units of 3 to 5 players.
Once I notice Woody DNP Kenyon Martin for this afternoon game .. theres NO WINS 4 us

Woodson is so out of reality, it isn't even funny anymore.

Firing him won't do the job either because this entire roster is below average.

metrocard

Legend
JR, Felton, Shump and more with no pts and uts the 3rd qtr...come on, the Celts aren't this good

I respect your stay positive thread, but when it comes down it; Knicks don't have it. Even if they do get it together, you don't forget losses like this.

metrocard

Legend
1469819_766727886687444_1134785642_n.jpg

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
wow I thought this was a later game and when I saw the score I couldnt believe it.

Woodson HAS TO BE fired for this right???

Kiyaman

Legend
What is Boston Salary cap compared to ours? how many 2014 first round picks do Boston have compared to ours.
A pure sign of TANKING for NO reason .. Will we score 60 points before the 4th qtr.. All Boston players & coaches are on the bench laughing at us in MSG...

Someone get Lionel Hollins number so he could finish coaching the remainder of the season.

Broadway

All Star
Entire starting lineup is -23 on the floor or worse, with Melo -31 & Felton -32. Woody will continue to ride these guys until they're down 50.

He just brought in quick subs now?.but when you're down 30 you could bring in Jordan/Russell/Wilt and nothing will change with this group of garbodge.