Bobcats are a playoff team.

metrocard

Legend
Boris Diaw > Amare Stoudimire : can play 3 positions, defend, shoot, pass, has high IQ, a cool name.

DJ Augustin and Kemba Walker - underrated young talented guards that can pass shoot and are play makers.

Henderson - underrated player.

Bismack Biyombo - Ben Wallace meets Shawn Kemp...watch out for this kid.

Tyrus Thomas/DJ White young big men who can play on both sides.

BJ Mullens, can't miss shots 7"1 tall.

Corey Maggette, black hole but can get buckets.

Bobcats are legit. They 2 - 4 now, but bump this thread when they make the playoffs.

Don't feel bad about todays loss.

metrocard

Legend
michael-jordan-cigar.jpg

knicksin60

Starter
I wouldn't be surprised if they compete with the Raptors in the ECF's and then meet up with the Golden State Warriors in the NBA finals.

Wargames

Starter
Boris Diaw > Amare Stoudimire : can play 3 positions, defend, shoot, pass, has high IQ, a cool name.

DJ Augustin and Kemba Walker - underrated young talented guards that can pass shoot and are play makers.

Henderson - underrated player.

Bismack Biyombo - Ben Wallace meets Shawn Kemp...watch out for this kid.

Tyrus Thomas/DJ White young big men who can play on both sides.

BJ Mullens, can't miss shots 7"1 tall.

Corey Maggette, black hole but can get buckets.

Bobcats are legit. They 2 - 4 now, but bump this thread when they make the playoffs.

Don't feel bad about todays loss.

87582072.gif

Though they did play like it against the Knicks tonight though.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
huh? what are you sayin

It's really clear but i will clarify it. The funny thing is, I think that you thought i was talking bad about melo.

This OP has been saying that Melo isn't elite for a long time. Now, seeing his funny thread about the bobcats, I am saying that "now I know that your opinions are really stupid, like his opinion about melo not being top 5 players in the NBA"

I hope you got it now

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
It's really clear but i will clarify it. The funny thing is, I think that you thought i was talking bad about melo.

This OP has been saying that Melo isn't elite for a long time. Now, seeing his funny thread about the bobcats, I am saying that "now I know that your opinions are really stupid, like his opinion about melo not being top 5 players in the NBA"

I hope you got it now

Still don't get it.