Knicks @ Miami: Feb 23 @ 7:00pm. ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THIS REPLENISHED SEASON.

For a rep point, guess how many thefts Shump comes up with tonight.

• Total voters

smokes

Huge Member
Don't sleep on Lin. The kid is smart and I'm not spurting hyperbole.

The guy will be in the lockerroom watching the video, figuring out how he can exploit the Heat.

Mark my words, Lin is going off in the 2nd.

Daize

Rookie
Funny tidbit

WindhorstESPN: Neither Mario Chalmers or Norris Cole had a dunk this year. Both with dunks after steals from Lin. You could say they were motivated

Forrest17

Rotation player
This is the first time Lin is playing against a proper defence. His handling skills aren't up for that yet. He's been alright on defence though. Stoudamire wants this. Anthony's buying into the idea as well. Davis needs to play more in the second half.

Come on.. first Proper defense? Lin has lit up like 3 of the leagues top 10 defenses in this streak...You mean the leagues BEST most athletic defense.

smokes

Huge Member
Come on.. first Proper defense? Lin has lit up like 3 of the leagues top 10 defenses in this streak...You mean the leagues BEST most athletic defense.

Haha yeah... The Lakers, Kobe, World Peace and the Mavs, Marion and Kidd... Sucky defenses man!

portega1968

El Cacique
lin is useless.

tumblr_lxmf27EPFi1qa5u53o1_500.gif

Jeremy needs to stop picking up his dribble and stick that off arm out there to keep those reaches away from the ball. It doesn't help that the Heat are holding him as Mike Dant said after the first quarter.

A quick dribble to his other hand and he automatically gets the foul. I used to do it all the time on teams that reached...

TakMan

Rotation player

No other team practices collective defence the way the Heat and the Bulls do. Going up against Derek Fisher, Devon Harris, and Delonte West somehow doesn't compare to this. Lin needs to develop his handling skills in order to reach the next level. As for his hasty decision making. That will get sorted with experience.

Don't sleep on Lin. The kid is smart and I'm not spurting hyperbole.

The guy will be in the lockerroom watching the video, figuring out how he can exploit the Heat.

Mark my words, Lin is going off in the 2nd.

I dont think he blows up, but I think he plays much better. I think we win if we can keep it close...

Forrest17

Rotation player
Lin will overcome.

We are the good guys of the NBA, the heat are the Bad guys.

When all looks lost he will light our darkest hour like he has time and time again